Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

End of Day 17

And its not going too bad...

Still feel slightly hungry, although I know i'm not. Have fancied eating things today, but have resisted temptation and have just glugged away at the water...

Test will be tomorrow in work, I just know I am going to have a stressful week... still bleeding and have a wacking cole sore (sorry for the spelling!) - all stress related.. but I'm sure I will survive...

I hope the scales are going to be kind this week, the amount of times I have gone to put something in my mouth is reducing but I am still going to do it until I am out of the routine... have to have a tea towel by me to wipe my hands on (with a year old boy!!) cheese spread etc etc etc...

Hope everyone else is doing well... sure I have lost track of days on this diary - but it is Monday!! :vibes:

Sending everyone slimming fat burning vibes...

Love

Be confident poohbear,it sounds as if you are doing v well & you did say it's getting a bit easier .
Tomorow will bring you a cheery reward, enough to toughen your resolve or the next 7 days.
will check in tomorrow to find out what you've achieved.

ps Is minilady ok? she seems to have gone rather quiet.

Be confident poohbear,it sounds as if you are doing v well & you did say it's getting a bit easier .
Tomorow will bring you a cheery reward, enough to toughen your resolve or the next 7 days.
will check in tomorrow to find out what you've achieved.

ps Is minilady ok? she seems to have gone rather quiet.

Hi Jane

Me quiet:eek: never. Had a busy weekend, we're renovating the living room, or that was the plan, but we seem to have gone a bit far and are knocking a wall down and turning the staircase. I'm knackered and just a bit dusty:rolleyes:

Diet is going strong, I'm in a positive stage at the moment (hopefully it'll last!) I love the bars:D I don't think they're doing any damage regarding weight loss (I still keep peeking at the scales now and again:eek: ) In fact I think they are better for me as I seem to get really thirsty with them, so am drinking a lot more water. I haven't had any bad side effects that some others have mentioned. Plus I was just having the chocolate tetra packs, as I don't like anything else, so it's made a great change to have something different.

Just gonna jump to your diary thread now, to see what you've been up to.:) :)

Tracey
x

End of Day 18

Work wasn't as bad as expected today, but it will get worse.. new Manager and Associate Director, and even though my team work well together I get the feeling things will change.. :cry: not a happy bunny..

Which yes is one of my triggers, so want to eat!! - might get a few bars this week to try...

Hope I lose something this week otherwise I will feel like giving up... on the plus side I have sold my old car, and hubby says I can use the money to fund my CD...! (good good goood) can't wait til AAMW - I know everyone dreads it but I think it will make a nice change.

Really enjoying the veg & chicken/mushroom soup with loads of black pepper and chilli bits...

:eat:

Made the mousse a few times, definately better the more you whizz it... (just didn't realise that you had to eat it in 15 mins)..

Anyway enough from me, just about to do a tesco shop online..

:vibes: Sending good vibes...

Love

Hi Jane

Me quiet:eek: never. Had a busy weekend, we're renovating the living room, or that was the plan, but we seem to have gone a bit far and are knocking a wall down and turning the staircase. I'm knackered and just a bit dusty:rolleyes:

My idea of heaven.give me a lumphammer a coldchisel & a length of masonry & I'm off.
Diet is going strong, I'm in a positive stage at the moment (hopefully it'll last!) I love the bars:D I don't think they're doing any damage regarding weight loss (I still keep peeking at the scales now and again:eek: ) In fact I think they are better for me as I seem to get really thirsty with them, so am drinking a lot more water. I haven't had any bad side effects that some others have mentioned. Plus I was just having the chocolate tetra packs, as I don't like anything else, so it's made a great change to have something different.
Great that you're so upbeat about it.
Just gonna jump to your diary thread now, to see what you've been up to.:) :)

Tracey
x
Me? not a lot,certainly nothing as exciting as re-routing staircases.truth be told I've been mending for the family & in one of those bizarre ways of the world,doing some major reconstructive work on the favourite skirt of the head of music at our school.Never volunteer!

Work wasn't as bad as expected today, but it will get worse.. new Manager and Associate Director, and even though my team work well together I get the feeling things will change.. :cry: not a happy bunny..Sorry to hear this.is it poss that when all the changes have settleed things may be OK?

Which yes is one of my triggers, so want to eat!! - might get a few bars this week to try...

Hope I lose something this week otherwise I will feel like giving up... Oh No You Won't!! or I'll:whoopass:

Work wasn't as bad as expected today, but it will get worse.. new Manager and Associate Director, and even though my team work well together I get the feeling things will change.. :cry: not a happy bunny..Sorry to hear this.is it poss that when all the changes have settleed things may be OK?

Hope I lose something this week otherwise I will feel like giving up...Oh No You Won't!! or I'll:whoopass:

Thanks Jane... I said feel like, doesn't mean I will!! anyway time will tell tomorrow night... :whistle:

The worrries of motherhood

Just had a double parents evening for my son who's 11 and one of my daughters who's 9. Cameron (my son) will be leaving his school in july, and then going on to secondary school, and I'm really dreading it:( He had a really bad time in the past at the first junior school he went to, he was bullied from day one:mad: I tried to be understanding with the school, and succeeded in being very calm and rational whenever I had to go in and discuss these issues, I didn't want to seem like an overbearing mother as i felt this would do more harm than good, so was always really polite( when really I wanted to scream and shout and smash the place up:eek: ) Anyhow this bullying went on for almost 2 years, in this time the school kept brushing things under the carpet, and then tried to eventually turn things around to tell me it was my sons fault, that he went looking for trouble etc.:mad: :mad: If you can believe this, his own teacher was bullying him (she's since been sacked!!!) and if I ever see her at the local tesco, I'm gonna launch a tin of beans at her head:eek: .

Then I managed to change schools for Cameron, and he has flourished ever since, he has come out of himself, is doing really well academicly and socially. But now he has to move on, and go to the local seccondary school with these bullies again, I am soooo worried. I put on my school application form another school in another town, but unfortunately he didn't get in, I am now going to go through the appeal process and try to get them to reconsider. I phoned his headmistress the other day to see if maybe they would send a letter or something and she told me to see her tonight at the parents evening. I walked through the door and hadn't got to end of the corridor when she ran after me, waving a letter she had personally written, when I read it I cried, it was beautifully written, full of lovely supportive things about my son, and why she felt he should attend the better school.

After all the crap we've been through, my faith in schools was at a zero, but this just proves there are still people who truly want to help and do whats best for kids.:)

My god I've rambled:eek:

ps diet is ok too and today I'm mostly fantasising about peanut butter:cool:

Tracey
x

After all the crap we've been through, my faith in schools was at a zero, but this just proves there are still people who truly want to help and do whats best for kids.:)

That's the sort of head you need.Q Does a letter from her carry enough weight to help say the appeals panel? I do hope so.

ps diet is ok too and today I'm mostly fantasising about peanut butter:cool: strange woman.

Tracey
x
Please let me know what happens next.

Lost another 4lbs this week and am officially overweight instead of obese:D (I think:eek: )

Roll on aam week!!! I can't wait I've been looking at cottage cheese in tesco (god how sad I've become) I got quite excited as the healthy living onion and chive cottage cheese has the same cals as the plain healthy eating cottage cheese, so I presume I can have that (if anyone knows different please let me know).

I've also sent off the appeal letters for my son, so am feeling good about that. Even if he dosent get into the school he wants, at least I know that I've done my best and so has his present school. Although I'll still be p*****d if he dosen't get in.:sigh:

House has been in chaos again this afternoon, another birthday! my son's this time, so I've been cutting up cake and making pots of tea for all the relatives. Got a couple of extra kids to stay tonight and just been informed my daughters' boyfriend will be staying too! So yet again the youth hostel is open:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has had a good week, and has a great weekend.

Tracey
x

Lost another 4lbs this week and am officially overweight instead of obese:D (I think:eek: )

Roll on aam week!!! I can't wait I've been looking at cottage cheese in tesco (god how sad I've become) I got quite excited as the healthy living onion and chive cottage cheese has the same cals as the plain healthy eating cottage cheese, so I presume I can have that (if anyone knows different please let me know).

I've also sent off the appeal letters for my son, so am feeling good about that. Even if he dosent get into the school he wants, at least I know that I've done my best and so has his present school. Although I'll still be p*****d if he dosen't get in.:sigh:

House has been in chaos again this afternoon, another birthday! my son's this time, so I've been cutting up cake and making pots of tea for all the relatives. Got a couple of extra kids to stay tonight and just been informed my daughters' boyfriend will be staying too! So yet again the youth hostel is open:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has had a good week, and has a great weekend.

Tracey
x

you are doing fantastic Tracey!! keep it up, who would of thought 3 weeks ago that we would be doing well!!!

Love

Hi Nikki:D

We are doing well arn't we!!

I can't believe I've stuck to it. It seems that as every day goes by, I think to myself, don't ruin it, keep going, and it seems to be a little bit easier.

I love all the bars!!!!!! I've tried everyone of them, and like them all. The malt toffee ones help with going to the loo:eek: Orange is really nice it's covered in dark choc (my favourite). The only ones I'm not going to get again are the peanut ones, I loved the taste, but the crunchy bits hurt my teeth, it was like little bits of grit in them.

Are you feeling better today??? I hope so

Take care
Tracey
x

-4lb wow! & no longer obese.
fingers crossed for your son's school appeal. How long til you find out?

Are you feeling better today??? I hope so

Take care
Tracey
x[/quote]

No still in pain today, but a little better than yesterday :cry:

-4lb wow! & no longer obese.
fingers crossed for your son's school appeal. How long til you find out?

I'm not sure how long it takes. I know that they don't start looking at the appeals until 23rd March, then I think you have to have an interview arranged to discuss the appeal. I phoned the admissions board who advised me to accept the place for him at the school which has offered him one, and then if the appeal is successful I can let the other school know that I no longer need the place.

Tracey
x

Call me paraoid here-but you don't think that this is a ploy?
by acceptng the other place you're sending a message that it would be ok.
Probably shouldn't have written this but it's how my brain automatically reacted.
Don't call myself motormouth for nothing.

Call me paraoid here-but you don't think that this is a ploy?
by acceptng the other place you're sending a message that it would be ok.
Probably shouldn't have written this but it's how my brain automatically reacted.
Don't call myself motormouth for nothing.

That's exactly what I thought! We must both be suspicious creatures. I did say that to the person I spoke to, but she assured me that it wasn't the case.

Luckily the appeal goes straight to the board of governors at the school I've appealed to, so isn't anything to do with the admissions board now.

Tracey
x

That's exactly what I thought! We must both be suspicious creatures. I did say that to the person I spoke to, but she assured me that it wasn't the case.

Luckily the appeal goes straight to the board of governors at the school I've appealed to, so isn't anything to do with the admissions board now.

Tracey
x

you mean that the school won't know if you've accepted any other place?
Fair enough.
BUT.. they do know what you have been offered up til now.
hmm....

Just out of interest did they try any emotional stuff when they suggested you accept current offer eg 'place won't be there for ever' 'plenty of others only too happy to take it up' etc

Poohbear-you've been a bit quiet today.
Are you ok?
don't say you've got a life & can find other ways of occupying your time.

Back