Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
:p Well Day 4 is nearly over... I'm in ketosis - which is really good... still felt a little hungry but don't know if it was hunger if you know what I mean... The chicken & mushroom soup is lovely with a bit of black pepper and I am getting used to my vanilla shakes with coffee...

Still TOTM so trying to avoid everything I would normally go for... but not really craving anything... well not until my husband makes his tea.. and it smells lovely!!

Went for a long walk yesterday, but by the time I went everywhere I wanted, my hubby had to come and pick me and George up cos I was knackered!!!

Anyway, just getting stuff ready for work tomorrow (this will be a big test for me!!)... but as long as I glug the water I'm sure it will be fine...:wave_cry:

Oh and I saw a lovely top in monsoon, so I am going out to buy it tomorrow in a size 14!!! for the summer....;)

Will check in tomorrow after work...

Love

Coming to the end of Day 5 and today has been a little bit tough cos I have been back at work. Body kept telling me I was hungry, I know it is all in my head cos I am in ketosis. Discovered if you freeze your tetra packs, take them to work and put in the fridge, they are like a icecreamy milkshake, fantastic!!!! That made my day...

Looking forward to weigh in, I have now stopped jumping on the scales twice a day, last time I weighed myself was Sunday and everything looks good, although it is TOTM so not sure how that will affect things...

Trying to decide what packs to get for next week, as I got a variety this week to try!! Definately tetra packs for work.. and chicken & mushroom / veg soup, they are lovely with a bit of black pepper..!

Oh and I went to monsoon, but just couldn't part with the 50 quid for that top, what I thought was, by the time I get to a size 14, there will be loads of other fab stuff I will be dying to get into, and how do I know that style of top will suit the slimmer me???

Love

Hi Nikki

Well done for getting through today, but you did it:D

My days been a bit miserable, I went for coffee with some mums from the school before the school pick up (a tuesday ritual) and as I had a black coffee and would normally have a big hot chocolate with squirty cream (mmmmm). The girls obviously noticed so I had to go public and tell them about my diet. I came away quite deflated (not in a good way!) One told me it sounded dangerous:( another told me how she had tried it and she became so depressed her friends started avoiding her :( and finally one girl started to go on about how fat she was, I asked her how much she weighed.... 9 stone bloody 2!!!!!, then instead of saying my thoughts (get a grip!!) I went on to sympathise with her and advise her to go to the gym perhaps, but that she didnt need to diet. All this coming from someone 4 stone heavier. I boosted her confidence so much I'm surprised she didn't pop:mad:

Sorry...that was a big rant, but I feel better now I've got it off my chest. I'm soooo glad I found this website, I think it's keeping me sane.

Anyway stuck to diet 100% and can't wait til weigh in on Friday:) :) :)

Tracey
x

Sorry your day was crappy, but you kept on track and that is the main thing... can't wait till Thursday night...

Don't forget this is both of our diaries, so your thoughts on here too...

Love

Day 6

Feeling a lot more positive today:) Yesterday was the most difficult I've had so far on my new journey. I've got over the negative comments from some of my friends, and have put the negative vibes to good use, I am now even more determined to see this thing through, not only for myself but to prove the sods wrong;)

Saw my friend Liz today and she has been encouraged by my determination and is starting her diet tomorrow, we checked out the next catalogue and have both picked an outfit that we'd like when we've got to target weight, then were going to plan a day out to wear them! All extra incentives are welcome.

I've been thinking of my main goals today

1. for boobs to stick out further than tummy
2. to be able to do up knee high boots
3. to feel comfortable about going to the local pool
4. to feel healthy and happy
5. not to let food rule my emotions and life!

Tracey
x

Tracey - glad you are having a better day today... I had a comment from our security guard today, gave him a birthday card with a paws for thought bear on it... He said "ah thank you it reminds me of you nice and cuddly".. don't know what way to take that...

Frozen another tetra today so just about to tuck in...

Love

glad u r both doing a diary :D its a good way to look over what ur triggers are and how ur progress is going.

so u'll be weighing in soon :eek: look forward to seeing how well u both do. sure it will be a great result.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad u r both doing a diary :D its a good way to look over what ur triggers are and how ur progress is going.

so u'll be weighing in soon :eek: look forward to seeing how well u both do. sure it will be a great result.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Karen:D

Going to weigh Friday morning!

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki:D

I reckon he just thinks your cute, take it as a compliment.

In a couple of months time he'll still think your cute but in a barbie doll way :D :D

Can't wait til weigh in....bring it on!!!!!

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

My days been a bit miserable, I went for coffee with some mums from the school before the school pick up (a tuesday ritual) and as I had a black coffee and would normally have a big hot chocolate with squirty cream (mmmmm). The girls obviously noticed so I had to go public and tell them about my diet. I came away quite deflated (not in a good way!) One told me it sounded dangerous:( another told me how she had tried it and she became so depressed her friends started avoiding her :( and finally one girl started to go on about how fat she was, I asked her how much she weighed.... 9 stone bloody 2!!!!!, then instead of saying my thoughts (get a grip!!) I went on to sympathise with her and advise her to go to the gym perhaps, but that she didnt need to diet. All this coming from someone 4 stone heavier. I boosted her confidence so much I'm surprised she didn't pop:mad:

Sorry...that was a big rant, but I feel better now I've got it off my chest. I'm soooo glad I found this website, I think it's keeping me sane.

Anyway stuck to diet 100% and can't wait til weigh in on Friday:) :) :)

Tracey
x

you're not the only one to have this response,don't let t bother you if you can.you're doing fine,stick at it.
PS love the idea of sharing a diary

you're not the only one to have this response,don't let t bother you if you can.you're doing fine,stick at it.
PS love the idea of sharing a diary

Thanks Jane:)

You're right, and I feel better today. I just got a bit hurt as if someone told me about going on any sort of diet I would give them encouragement and was surprised that I didnt get that from them.

Anyway on track today and feeling better will prove them all wrong!!!!

Nikki and I have replied to each others posts since we both started and as we started CD the same day thought it would be nice to share a diary, that way we can encourage each other in the process.

Thanks again
Tracey
x

Good luck to both of you - so did you 2 not know each other before Minimins??? Lovely to read your diaries.

Thanks Flirty:D

No we've never met, we met on minimins just over a week a go.:) :)

I've found it really nice to have a diet buddy and Nikki is very sweet, sincere and supportive. I hope we both achieve our goals.

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey,

Ah thank you very much, I hope we can both support each other on our weight loss journey right to the END!! I get weighed tomorrow night... We'll just have to see what those scales say...

Love

hello ladies!!

I'm very much liking the idea of your double diary, can't wait to read more of it as it grows!

Originally Posted by minilady
Hi Nikki

Just to say if anyone has negative things to say about something your doing for yourself that in many many ways is So SO positive it's pure rudeness, and pehaps a pinch of jelousy. Keep your head held high and just remember how fantastic your doing.

hello ladies!!

I'm very much liking the idea of your double diary, can't wait to read more of it as it grows!

Just to say if anyone has negative things to say about something your doing for yourself that in many many ways is So SO positive it's pure rudeness, and pehaps a pinch of jelousy. Keep your head held high and just remember how fantastic your doing.

Thank you very much:D

By the way well done on your weight loss so far...looking good:D

Tracey
x

Well coming to the end of day 6. Hasn't been too bad today apart from I had a group exercise in work, so thought I best have half a vanilla with coffee before I went, but there was a meeting in our cafe so I couldn't use my whizzer. Had to shake in a bottle and drink cold :O<... not too nice!!

But I am now addicted to frozen tetra's, had the chocolate one today and it was fantastic... gets me through the whole afternoon and it makes me feel slightly naughty cos it is really dreamy chocolate ice cream... definately getting more tomorrow night (weigh in night), but I have an interview tomorrow too... very nervous...

As for the weight, I thought taking ibuprofen had knocked me out of ketosis, but it hasn't thankfully - tested tonight...

Well got to go and drink more water now, haven't drank as much today!!

Hope your day is going well Tracey (minilady)

Love

Sorry I didn't reply earlier Nikki, I'm addicted to the bloody games in the arcade!! I've been on them for 2 hours!!!

Good luck with your interview tomorrow:) :) :)

Tracey
x

Back