Diary of poohbearmufc (without minilady she is at goal!)

I'm sorry Jane you can spank me!! he he he!!
Oh goody:massmoon::whip:
Thank you very much for your support, it is appreciated... fingers crossed I can get some of this weight back off..

Love
Nikki ,your determination has never been in doubt. my fingers are croosed in the ope of an uneventful autumn for yuo

Well today has been a frantic day and I have been picking, but only cos I had to pick my dad up from hospital and that with all the family coming round to celebrate him coming out of hospital after 7.5 weeks in which he has lost 5 stone!! and nearly died, so we are very thankful that he survived, therefore after nagging from the family I picked... they know i am on a diet but not CD... Just been for a walk/run again so hoping that might of burnt off at least a little of the carbs... only had 1 tetra so far today...

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love
i'm sure you 'picked' on v low carb food. are you a keostix tester? if so wil you report back on tomorrow mornings result?

Disappointing day 10 (I think!!)

Well Jane, sorry I failed, I have had a crappy day food wise today and had sausage, chips and curry sauce!! (see is anyone here to kick my arse thread!!)... So I am determined from tomorrow, and might try to SS as 790 is just too much of a temptation to eat too much think I may need to abstain as much as I can... so here's to my second try at Day 1 tomorrow...

Love

Hi Nikki

You've had a busy week, so glad Dad is home and on the mend:):):) What a relief for you all.

As for the diet well you've been a bit naughty, but I'll let Jane do the spanking.

I don't think I'd have coped doing the 790plan from the beginning, like you've said too much temptation to overeat. I liked ssing as you have no choices to make.

Good luck for your restart tomorrow:hug99::vibes:

Love
Tracey
xxx

Oh Nikki!
gentle smacked bott sent over.
hope he new start is more successful.
I know it's harder the 2nd time round, but once you're up & running it should get easier.
tend to agree with you & tracey. 790 involves too many decisions. get into ketosis, get into a rhythm, then reconsider ss vs 790.
EASY!!

Day 11 - Back to SSing

Well not one bit of food has tainted my lips today, I am trying to be very determined and motivated... I have had about 3.5 litres of water so far today and 1.5 shakes... have a soup and half a tetra to go... really pleased with myself today, as I now know I can do this, even with no sleep last nite, up with George (he has a bad cold!!), so I am going to drink more water and start parcelling up all my larger clothes that are ending on ebay tonight, before I start putting more on, got a loft full of them. Also, my hubby has booked me on a pamper day with a photo shoot at the end... it is on ideal world as a pick of the week, BOGOF!! So you get 2 for £39.99, it is valid for 12 months, so when I am slimmer I can go and have it done in Manchester!! So that is something to aim for... anyone that wants it the item number is 129608.

Hope everyone is having a positive good day!!

Love

Well not one bit of food has tainted my lips today,
Hope everyone is having a positive good day!!

Love
sounds like you've had a pretty +ve day yourself!

Day 12

Well I feel that it is going to be another positive day today... hungry so going to have some water and half a tetra with coffee....

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Anyone want some positive vibes cos I'm sure I have some to spare today.... then you can send them back when I need them....

Love

Well I am still hungry and have a banging headache, want to eat so much but starting to get cold so hopefully that is the ketosis starting to settle in... drank 2.5litres of water so far and had 1.5 shakes... not weighing until Sunday as this is when I started SSing... Trying to stay positive but hard when ur feeling crappy!!

Love

Not too bad of a day, have been hungry and still got my headache, but I have been baking and packaging items sold on ebay so that has kept me busy... Hope this headache and hunger goes soon...

Still feeling positive, although feel like I want to eat something to see if it takes away this headache but I won't!!

Love

Day 13

And still going strong, still got a banging headache so going to take some tablets... Up most of the night with George (he has a bad cold :cry:)... Anyway my positivitity is still with me and I am staying strong (could still eat something but won't!!)... Baked weetabix cake last nite for DH to take to work, it smelt lovely! Probably bake again tonight. Have 15 parcels to send out (stuff I sold on ebay!) clothes that are too big!

Hope everyone is having a good day... :party0049:

Love

Day 13

Well as my posting states, I couldn't stop munching today!! nevermind, back determined and ready to give this diet hell!! I am weighing tomorrow... so we will see...

Still got headache and getting George's cold, just off to make a soup and then bed, spending all day tomorrow at the hospital with my mum...

Love

Day 14 - Weigh in day

Well not bad after cheating and only following SS since Sunday and yesterday's blip I have lost 3lbs... was hoping to be under the 14 stone marker, but that will be this week!! I am really pleased just hope it will continue coming off!!

I am catching George's cold, feel full of it today so lots of :tear_drop: for me today!! At the hospital today with my mum all day so not sure how I will get everything down me, but taking a bar in my bag for later...

Sending positive vibes to everyone!!

Love

Hi Nikki

Another 3lbs down:D Well done. You're doing really well. I hope Mum is ok and that your cold dosent get too bad.

Tracey
xxx

well I am full of it, and unfortunately spent all day at the hospital... we had to be there for 7.30am so by 9.30am my bar was gone, tried to drink water etc, but had to eat something, and unfortunately they only did sandwiches, so had a tuna one...

I will be back on track and raring to go tomorrow, just hope I can get rid of this stinking cold and sore throat... going to bed cos I am knackered now...

Love

Unfortunatly Nikki hospital as useless on the food front - I know my dad's been in getting a hip op, keep up the good work, well done on the 3lb

xxx

Day 15

Thanks Mandi....

Hopefully back focused and on track today.. I have joined the Episode V of SSing to try and keep me on the straight and narrow.. I just feel like everytime I do this diet something happens to sabotage me... but we will see how it goes... I hope I haven't caused the shortage of choc tetra's as I have around 50 of the beauties sitting in my kitchen!!

Anyway, hopefully I will get this weight off... just finished my 1st litre of water for today, baking at present, then I will go for a walk to the shops later, and walk/running later...

Love

Good for you getting back on track ..... it seems the little things take us off track so easily - but etting back on is the way to get results!!!

I started my new improved restart on Tuesday .... and due to feeling really awful haven't felt like eating, so I'm capitilising on feeling rough and so far have lost 4lb over the last 2days!!!

Keep going strong Nikki you can do it. xxx

Back