Diary of poohbearmufc (without minilady she is at goal!)

Well I have now swopped CDC's, I am now with Bev (ABOVE) and swopping my weigh day to a Saturday... Just have to try and ignore my chatterbox who is now telling me I might as well eat until Saturday and re=start then!!

Love

Now I get to nag you officially!!!!

Stick to it properly and have a brilliant WI on Saturday, instead of only a good one!!! No eating!!!!

No I ate yesterday after my weigh in, cos I was at hospital yesterday with my mum, so because I am now getting weighed Saturday, I will probably put on...

Love

Well my cold is starting to take over, bloody freezing cold (which can't be ketosis yet cos I ate carbs yesterday), so I am going to take a hot bath, have my soup and have an early night...

I haven't given in to my chatterbox, and am not restarting again, so here goes my attempt to get to goal with Bev my new CDC...

Love

Well I have now swopped CDC's, I am now with Bev (ABOVE) and swopping my weigh day to a Saturday... Just have to try and ignore my chatterbox who is now telling me I might as well eat until Saturday and re=start then!!

Love

Chatterbox is naughty, definately ignore it!!!! If you give in to it, it'll only chatter all the more.

Now I get to nag you officially!!!!

LOL I don't think you'll have to nag too much, Nikki will be a pleasure to have as a client:):)

Stick to it properly and have a brilliant WI on Saturday, instead of only a good one!!! No eating!!!!

Bev I know you'll take care of my Nikki, don't let her bribe you with any of those lovely home made cakes she makes;)

Nikki I'm pleased for you, all seems to be going ok again, here's to no more hold ups, I think you'll do really well this time round and you have the support of Bev so you can't go wrong. You deserve a break honey, here's to a slim 2008:D

Love
Tracey
x

Nikki I'm pleased for you, all seems to be going ok again, here's to no more hold ups, I think you'll do really well this time round and you have the support of Bev so you can't go wrong. You deserve a break honey, here's to a slim 2008:D

Love
Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey, lets hope it will be a slim 2008!!!

Love

Day 16 I think...

well I stuck to it 100% yesterday, so I am hoping in the next few days that the ketosis fairy will wave her magic wand... Still full of cold, but trying to drink water. George has let me have a lie in this morning so only just got up so on my 1st half litre of water, going to have a coffee with tetra in, in a minute.... Went to bed extra early last nite just felt crappy, then George woke up hungry!!

Here's to a new day and a new start, I will do it this time, Chatterbox can b&&&er off!!

Love

Well done Nikki ..... knew you could od it. Sorry to hear you sill have cold - it's awful when you feel rough isn't it??? But you've survived another day ..... and Madam Chatterbox will soon feel you have gone deaf!!!

Take care xxxx

Well it hasn't been too bad of a day, spent most of the day with George and baking.... managed to stick to it 95% just picked a little chicken, but proud that it wasn't anything worse as it could of been!! all sort of thoughts running thru my head on what i could of eaten!!

Anyway, new day new start with new CDC, so here's to my weigh in, expecting to put on slightly as getting weighed later and with clothes on... but we will wait and see..

Still got stinking headache, drank about 4.5litres of water today plus coffee, and going to bed shortly to try and sleep off this cold..

Love

Hope you are soon feeling better Nikki. Well done for being good! I'm off to bed too soon - feeling better than yesterday but not fantastic.
Did uyou get email re PH??? I just had my "porridge" with PH and toffee and walnut and has really filled me up! xxx

Hope you are soon feeling better Nikki. Well done for being good! I'm off to bed too soon - feeling better than yesterday but not fantastic.
Did uyou get email re PH??? I just had my "porridge" with PH and toffee and walnut and has really filled me up! xxx

Yep, I have ordered two tubs, cos to be honest haven't been the toilet for a few days, so that might help... although I only have 2 choc shakes to mix in with them... What else can u use?

Love

Yep, I have ordered two tubs, cos to be honest haven't been the toilet for a few days, so that might help... although I only have 2 choc shakes to mix in with them... What else can u use?

Love

Any shake really - I prefer T&W or vanilla, but know people use all flavours. You can also add a little to soups to thicken them up, or even drink them in water (if you are brave!!!)

Don't suffer in silence though .... get some Ducolax tomorrow and use that as PH isn't a laxative, it just helps you "go" easier!!

Helo nikki, it sounds like it's beena bit of a struggle over the pastfew days,but one that you've been mainly on top of.
good for you. ge into your rhythm & it should get easier. you lucky old thing having Bev!
I've re-directed a couple of my clients to Mini's & told them,amongst others thibgs, that here they will find CDC's far wiser & more experienced that me:p.

Keep it up. Next W/I tomorrow ?....:eek:....

Day 17 - I Think!

Well my headache seems to of gone, but still got my cold, might take some tablets!! Well today is weigh day, my first official one to get me started with Bev, I know this is my starting point so not fretting too much... Just a shame I can't go till hubby comes in at 12.30pm so trying not to drink anything till then!

I will update my diary later with the results...

Love

Well weighed in at Boots and I am 14stone 2lbs (not bad fully clothed) so going to try and get weighed in same outfit each week (I did before)... I'm not too disappointed as it means I have a week to get under the 14 stone marker!! Hey Hey here we go!!

Love

Well weighed in at Boots and I am 14stone 2lbs (not bad fully clothed) so going to try and get weighed in same outfit each week (I did before)... I'm not too disappointed as it means I have a week to get under the 14 stone marker!! Hey Hey here we go!!

Love

Have duly noted Nikki - glad you are feeling better now xxx

Helo nikki, it sounds like it's beena bit of a struggle over the pastfew days,but one that you've been mainly on top of.
good for you. ge into your rhythm & it should get easier. you lucky old thing having Bev!
I've re-directed a couple of my clients to Mini's & told them,amongst others thibgs, that here they will find CDC's far wiser & more experienced that me:p.

Keep it up. Next W/I tomorrow ?....:eek:....

Jane you are too modest, you have done so well on your diet journey and helping others (me included)!! You will be a great CDC - of that I'm sure, but thanks for vote of confidence in me! xxx

Back