Diary of poohbearmufc (without minilady she is at goal!)

Day 18

Well today I am feeling a bit crap, cold feels like it is in my chest, always the way when you are on holiday from work!!

Here's to a good day, will try and drink more water than yesterday, and actually have my 3 packs too...

Will check in later..

Thanks Bev, we'll see what Saturday brings...:scale:

Love

Day 19

Not too bad, had a couple of jelly babies over the weekend but could of been alot naughtier... anyway today is a new day and I am going for it today cos I want the scales to move in the right direction this week.

Going for a walk later, started glugging water although only had 0.5l so far... will soon catch up, just having half a tetra with coffee....

Love

I still feel full of it, George is getting better, but still has his cough and runny nose bless him...

I will achieve that goal this week!!

Love

Hi hunny, just read your diary through and wanted to say hello!

Will catch up with you on the Episode VI!

Day 21

Sorry not been updating diary as I am on SSing challenge episode VI..

So for my diary update... I have got my head in the right place and have pledged the following:-

I have counted how many packs I have, cos we are trying to economise and I am sick of pissing about with this diet, so I have set myself a 40 day challenge (as that is how many days packs I have - well 42 really!) and this takes me to 1st December, I am going to stick to it 100% (odd tuna salad when I am running) till then and see how much weight I lose, if I don't lose as much as I want (about a stone and a half) then I will work up the steps and move onto SW!

So for the last 2 well 3 days I have stuck to this religiously.. and have had about 5 litres of water each day... I am going to give this a go... just hope the scales reflect this otherwise I will be very peeved!!

Love

Hi Nikki

Well done on sticking at it for the past few days, just keep remembering first time round how much easier it gets once the first week is out the way.

Keep on it 100% and you know that the scales will give you a great result on weigh in day (Saturday?) Then you'll feel even more motivated for the following week.

We're all behind you willing you on:):):)

Hope you're colds a little better now.

Love
Tracey
xxx

Well I have come on here to give the update on my weigh in today.....

It is 4lbs!! Hey Hey... So that is my 1st new goal met...

We'll see if I can stick to my challenge for the next 7 days! My mojo has disappeared again, just hope I can find it...

Love

I don't know, the jelly baby fairy came back for a visit today... will get my head back tomorrow...

If you see our mojo's can you send mine back cos it has gone without permission!

Love

I don't know, the jelly baby fairy came back for a visit today... will get my head back tomorrow...

If you see our mojo's can you send mine back cos it has gone without permission!

Love

The jelly baby fairy is better than the vino fairy - she's evil and makes me do naughty things and eat naughty food.

My mojo is definately AWOL - they are probably hiding together scared to come back!

Well it is halloween, and I am now very determined. Stuck to it 100% yesterday and today I intend to... got hubby to take photo's of me on Sunday night in nothing but my knickers, and that gave me the kick up the bum I needed to stick to this diet, at least to get some off for christmas! The photo's weren't as bad as last christmas, but I still need to stick to plan... Treated myself to a nice pair of black pants from F&F in Tesco, high waisted ones, they are really comfy (this is for when I restart work next week!) I now have nothing that fits, and don't really want to turn up scruffy!! I have two pairs of really nice knee high boots, in black & Chocolate brown (primark £12 a pair!)... So I have to be strong!Will update my diary again soon, as I don't think it is worth doing it everyday!Love

Hi Nikki

Glad you're feeling determined again:):) 4lb loss this week was great:D I love jelly babies, something satisfying about biting their heads off first I've always thought:eek::eek:

Back to work next week! Are you looking forward to it? I bet George will miss his mummy.

Love
Tracey
xxx

Hi Nikki

Glad you're feeling determined again:):) 4lb loss this week was great:D I love jelly babies, something satisfying about biting their heads off first I've always thought:eek::eek:

Back to work next week! Are you looking forward to it? I bet George will miss his mummy.

Love
Tracey
xxx

No I am not looking forward to work, especially leaving George again. Work is better for my diet, cos I don't think about it in work, but I just don't like the place anymore... I like some of the people but I need to rethink... it is just difficult getting the same wage with the same perks elsewhere, will be looking to move departments see if that helps!Love

Well its been a week since I last updated my diary, naughty me..!

Well I seem to of now got my head around this diet,and I think the K fairy has finally visited me today! Thank God, although I am still hungry.

Started back on a gradual return to work, Wed-Fri 9-1pm after being off for 5 months. Everyone seems to of missed me and saying how fab I look and slim! (why is it you never believe people!)..

Been on a baking frenzy too, victoria sponges and scones to make other people put weight on instead of me!

Well the scales I don't think are going to reflect me being good..

Going to see Bev on Saturday, so that will be nice to catch up with her and to pick up more supplies, which reminds me I must email her my order.

Baked a CD muffin today, don't think it really suits a choc mint shake though, but will definately try another one...

Will update when I can, probably after weigh in..

Love

Back