Diary of poohbearmufc (without minilady she is at goal!)

Hi Nikki,

Sorry for crashing in on your diary. I'm new to this site and I'm considering doing the Cambridge Diet. I saw that you live in Buckley, I'm not far away from there at all (I live in Ewloe). Can I please ask who is your counseollor? I emailed one lady who covers this area but never heard back from her. Can you recommend yours? I think I've got about 3 stone to loose, do you think htat will take me a long time?

Thanks for reading my post.

Emma.x

Hi Nikki,

Sorry for crashing in on your diary. I'm new to this site and I'm considering doing the Cambridge Diet. I saw that you live in Buckley, I'm not far away from there at all (I live in Ewloe). Can I please ask who is your counseollor? I emailed one lady who covers this area but never heard back from her. Can you recommend yours? I think I've got about 3 stone to loose, do you think htat will take me a long time?

Thanks for reading my post.

Emma.x

Hi Emma, I don't mind at all, and if you need to chat or whatever give me a shout, The lady I go to see is Rachel in Elton... who is it you have been trying to contact?Love

Hi Nikki. Thanks for replying. I tried to contact a lady called Sue, but didn't hear anything back from her. I'll have a look for Rachel and see if she can see me.

Emma.x

Hi Nikki. Thanks for replying. I tried to contact a lady called Sue, but didn't hear anything back from her. I'll have a look for Rachel and see if she can see me.

Emma.x

Emma,Email me [email protected] and I will give you all her details, she is really nice and based just passed cheshire oaks... I'm just off to broughton park but I will reply when I get back..Love

Day 6 (messed up my days already)

Well I have had a really good day today, something has finally clicked in my head (me thinks), no cheating, picking or anything today... glugged about 4.5litres of water and have my soup left for my supper.... going to have a hot bubble bath before I do.. so all in all a good day and long may this continue. Weigh in in the morning, so will post the result.. not expecting much with cheating but hopefully it will be better next week when it catches up. Hope to be in ketosis soon seen as I am no longer messing about.Hope everyone is OK and coping on their diets today...Love

Well I have had a really good day today, something has finally clicked in my head (me thinks), no cheating, picking or anything today... glugged about 4.5litres of water and have my soup left for my supper.... going to have a hot bubble bath before I do.. so all in all a good day and long may this continue. Weigh in in the morning, so will post the result.. not expecting much with cheating but hopefully it will be better next week when it catches up. Hope to be in ketosis soon seen as I am no longer messing about.Hope everyone is OK and coping on their diets today...Love

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow!

Hi Nikki

Looks like the Nikki I know and love is back:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Really glad you've had a good day today and can't wait to hear about your weigh in tomorrow.

Take care

Tracey
xxx

Hi Nikki

Looks like the Nikki I know and love is back:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Really glad you've had a good day today and can't wait to hear about your weigh in tomorrow.

Take care

Tracey
xxx

Thanks Tracey, always there to cheer me up and make me smile!!Love

Hi Nikki,

That's weird my email hasn't arrived - I sent it almost straight away. It's from a hotmail address so it may have gone to your Spam folder.. Hope you get it soon!

Emma.x

Sorry Nikki, I didn't see your message thread to me, I have replied with my email address on that thread. Thanks for taking the time to write to me.

Emma.x

Day 7 - 1st Weigh in....

And I have lost 5.4lbs... I am Ok with that cos I did cheat! So hopefully I will have a good loss next week too!! Here's to a new week and a good loss fingers crossed...x

And I have lost 5.4lbs... I am Ok with that cos I did cheat! So hopefully I will have a good loss next week too!! Here's to a new week and a good loss fingers crossed...x

Just OK:confused: That's great Nikki:D:D Well done, hope it's given you motivation to keep going.

Great news

Love
Tracey
xxx

Day 7

Well today is a good day... just been to a fashion show and bought a few nice items... a gorgeous wallis coat which is in the shops now for £40 instead of over £100!!! it is lovely!!

Hope everyone is doing OK..

Love

Day 8

Again not too bad of a day, spoken to work and am taking 3 weeks off before starting back on 7th November!! and I am picking Dad up from hospital tomorrow so all good news... :party0049:

Hope everyone is having a good day...:grouphugg:

Baking at the moment, so the house smells lovely...:argh:

Love

Right, I've got just 2things to say.

1) How dare you re-start the diary & not tell me! Only just found it by accident.
2) well done for getting through the first week. good loss. good attitude. good bargain coat. Good father's recovery. Surely you must be in Ketosis now!

( now I've found you I'll be keeping a close eye...

Right, I've got just 2things to say.

1) How dare you re-start the diary & not tell me! Only just found it by accident.
2) well done for getting through the first week. good loss. good attitude. good bargain coat. Good father's recovery. Surely you must be in Ketosis now!

( now I've found you I'll be keeping a close eye...

I'm sorry Jane you can spank me!! he he he!!

Thank you very much for your support, it is appreciated... fingers crossed I can get some of this weight back off..

Love

Day 9

Well today has been a frantic day and I have been picking, but only cos I had to pick my dad up from hospital and that with all the family coming round to celebrate him coming out of hospital after 7.5 weeks in which he has lost 5 stone!! and nearly died, so we are very thankful that he survived, therefore after nagging from the family I picked... they know i am on a diet but not CD... Just been for a walk/run again so hoping that might of burnt off at least a little of the carbs... only had 1 tetra so far today...

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love

Back