Diary of poohbearmufc (without minilady she is at goal!)

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well here we go take two...I have survived day 1 on 790 plan and all is well. It has been difficult at times, but now I have a meal I find it easier some how! I am now splitting my tetras and having one made into two hot chocs and having the other frozen for my supper... hhmmm... water consumption not too bad managing about 3-4 litres, forgot how much you go to the toilet...Had a little bit extra protein, but I think that is cos I am at home all day, when I am back in work it will get easier, but god I must be consuming less calories than the weekend so that is something!!My dress has arrived from hong kong too so that is hanging from my wardrobe as an incentive, my sis who is weight wise where i want to be at christmas came down and tried it on for me and it is lovely and very sexy (very low front!!).. would post a piccie but for some reason it is not letting me. So I think I now have the willpower to do this...Hope everyone is doing well and have their christmas dresses/outfits in mind!!Love

Hiya to you on your new diary!!!

Would love to see the dress - I've been looking at wedding dresses from Hong Kong and China - so much cheaper ... but was frightened as not sure of quality etc ... does where you got yours from do wedding/bridesmaid dresses??? If so would you send me the link???

Well done on getting back on track - and for drinking the extra water .... definately makes a difference.

Love B xxx

Certainly Bev, one shop on ebay is:-http://stores.ebay.co.uk/moreissexier30. This is where my sister got all her bridesmaid dresses from, if you want to see mine you are more than welcome to see the quality...My christmas dress is from:-http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Evening-Dresses-of-YaYa. But this store also had some nice ones:-http://stores.ebay.co.uk/waimanman. Hope these links work if not copy and paste them, and I hope this diet restart does too...Love

Day 2 - 790 Plan

Well nearly at the end of day 2 and not doing too bad... Been to Chester for most of the day, car was booked in for MOT and service, so had to walk 1 mile from garage into Chester, which doesn't sound alot but it is for me at the mo and 1 mile back!!, had 2 coffee's from nero's and tried to drink lots of water, although when you are shopping toilets aren't everywhere!! Had about 3 litres of water, just finishing my frozen tetra... getting cold!! nevermind... tried some dresses on in monsoon, they didn't fit but they will soon (going to try them on again in a month!!) not that I will buy them, it was just a luxury meeting the girls from work for a coffee on their lunch and being able to shop without George shouting in the changing rooms!! went into Ann Summers and bought my sister and brother-in-law bits for christmas (as they are trying for a baby) thought I would try and spice things up for them...Anyway hope everyone else is doing well and surviving on CD..Love

Day 3

and I am finding it really hard today, woke up in the middle of the night absolutely starving hungry, tried to drink loads of water and managed to get back to sleep... but I am struggling today...Love

Come on Nikki, you can do it!!!!!

I am on Day 4 and it's not been too much of a struggle so far - the weekend it going to be the real test!

I'm on day 7 and days 1-4 were the hardest, particularly day 4. Now i'm waking up happy, not tempted by food at all!!!
who was it that sang "things can only get better"....hmmm?

Coming to the end of day 3

Thanks for replying and I know I can do this...Well it has been a hard day today, tried to keep busy, visiting dad in hospital and drinking loads and loads of water, found that having half a tetra mixed with crema pod off my tassimo is lovely so will be having that for a while. Spent half and hour on the toilet (sorry if tmi) must be a detoxing effect!! Hope to be in ketosis soon...Here's to my last soup as my supper more water, and hopefully a good night's sleep!!Hope everyone else is doing OK...Love

Day 4 - Useless

Well I have been picking today. sick of being hungry all the time!! smack my wrists... It has been really really hard today! But I have survived even though picked, and drank loads and loads of water, still have half a tetra and a soup to have so maybe I should space these out a bit more! I need to get my head into it, cos it is a lot of money to waste (money is very tight at the moment) but luckily I have a bit of a supply... I want desperately to get in ketosis, I hope it will happen soon otherwise I will lose it completely!Love

Hi Nikki

Just found your new diary:) I'm touched that I'm mentioned in the title :hug99:

Sorry to hear you're finding it a bit tough at the moment, but you know you can do it and hopefully without any interruptions this time. You'll soon be in ketosis. Do you have any ketostix?

Dress sounds lovely, hope you can post some pics soon.

Take care

Tracey
xxx

Hi Nikki

Just found your new diary:) I'm touched that I'm mentioned in the title :hug99:

Sorry to hear you're finding it a bit tough at the moment, but you know you can do it and hopefully without any interruptions this time. You'll soon be in ketosis. Do you have any ketostix?

Dress sounds lovely, hope you can post some pics soon.

Take care

Tracey
xxx

Thanks Tracey, it is so much harder 2nd time round! I didn't believe anyone truly but I do now... I am finding it really hard today, I am constantly hungry! I am really irritable too, which isn't helping and don't believe I can make it, where has all that determination and motivation gone from last time!! Feel like crying... I know when I am back in work it will get easier and I am trying to take my mind off it but when you are hungry it is difficult...Love

Day 5

Well eaten a couple of biscuits and jelly babies today! Not happy with myself and not going to get into ketosis at this rate... stupid woman can't even manage a week!! Really disappointed with myself and feel this time round I can't do it..Feel really sad..Love

Day 6

Well today has been hard again!!! went to see Dad in hospital and he is much better, might be discharged on Friday but we will have to wait and see.... went for a walk/run tonight, my first since April time since being poorly, chest is hurting a bit but did better than expected!! Trying to get my head around this diet... Sorry my diary is so boring!!Love

Well today has been hard again!!! went to see Dad in hospital and he is much better, might be discharged on Friday but we will have to wait and see.... went for a walk/run tonight, my first since April time since being poorly, chest is hurting a bit but did better than expected!! Trying to get my head around this diet... Sorry my diary is so boring!!Love

Hi Nikki

So glad that Dad is on the mend, that's great news!!!:):)

Good for you going for a run, I find exercise curbs my appetite (when I can be bothered to do any:rolleyes:). Are you in ketosis yet? Week one is always hard, you'll be breezing it again soon.

Love
Tracey
x

p.s. you're diary is never boring!

Hi Nikki

So glad that Dad is on the mend, that's great news!!!:):)

Good for you going for a run, I find exercise curbs my appetite (when I can be bothered to do any:rolleyes:). Are you in ketosis yet? Week one is always hard, you'll be breezing it again soon.

Love
Tracey
x

p.s. you're diary is never boring!

Thanks Tracey, no I don't think i am in ketosis yet cos I keep picking!!! but hopefully soon...Love

It is harder the 2nd .... and subsequent times around - I wish I knew why, then myself and my clients would not have to suffer.

Take each day as it comes - break it up into managable chunks and say that you'll be good until lunchtime - then you'll be good until 3pm, etc ... before you know it the day will be over!

Drink plenty of water consistantly throughout the day - and split your packs in half and have 6 smaller meals if that helps.

Lots of support going your way Nikki - from someone in the same boat. ((HUGS)) B xx

It is harder the 2nd .... and subsequent times around - I wish I knew why, then myself and my clients would not have to suffer.

Take each day as it comes - break it up into managable chunks and say that you'll be good until lunchtime - then you'll be good until 3pm, etc ... before you know it the day will be over!

Drink plenty of water consistantly throughout the day - and split your packs in half and have 6 smaller meals if that helps.

Lots of support going your way Nikki - from someone in the same boat. ((HUGS)) B xx

Thanks Bev, I think something has actually clicked in my head today and I have found some determination (not to say that it will stay) but have not picked so far, just put George to bed to see if he will have an afternoon kip, and just about to have half a tetra mixed with my tassimo cafe crema!! (just stocked up from tesco!)... so I am literally taking it hour by hour!Thanks for all your support Bev...Love

Hi Nikki.
How are you feeling now?
Try and stick at it Hun, it really will pay off and you will only be disappointed again.
This first week is so difficult, but once that is behind you, you will be storming ahead!

Take care

Kerry-Ann
x

Hi Nikki.
How are you feeling now?
Try and stick at it Hun, it really will pay off and you will only be disappointed again.
This first week is so difficult, but once that is behind you, you will be storming ahead!

Take care

Kerry-Ann
x

Still have my determination, just cooked hubby and george's tea, sausages in onion gravy with mushrooms, to go with mash and peas... hhhmmm but I am OK, had one tetra so far and about 2.5 litres of water!! so sticking with it... will see, get weighed in the morning, don't expect too much then again it will be off next week instead... just want to get into ketosis...Hope you are doing OK..Love

Back