Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

silencemylips said:
I wonder if it's the diet that makes that happen, I'm having my 7 day break from my pill now so hope it doesn't continue for long!
Oh god, me too, I've been craving chocolate red wine which is AMAZING, just want it so much! This is why you need powdered shakes for muffins!
Going for another 5 next week, so fingers crossed! I'll be laxing it up with all sorts of pills to make me go, hah!

How's your weekend going?

I do remember reading once that the diet messes with your hormones a bit! I'm on cerazette and I'm not meant to come on at all, so twice in 2ish weeks is a bit strange!! And highly annoying! I am going to try and remember to freeze a tetra tomorrow. Still haven't tried hot tetra with coffee, it's on my to do list!

Had a very boring weekend. Got tomorrow booked off work too because we were meant to be going out but just too skint to do anything! What about you? Just waiting for my eBay items to end, this whole selling malarkey is giving me a heart attack!!!!

Definitely, must be the diet if it's only just started being irregular. You should! I bought a banana tetra to try freeze it and see what that's like, only ever had chocolate.

I've just been working so not been up to much at all, just looking for dresses still and wedding gifts. I quite like this dress sister jane | Sister Jane Leather Collar And Cuffs Lace Dress at ASOS

ooo, have you made much moneys? Someone I work with used to sell loads and make a fortune, i can't seem to get much when I put things up for sale!

silencemylips said:
Definitely, must be the diet if it's only just started being irregular. You should! I bought a banana tetra to try freeze it and see what that's like, only ever had chocolate.

I've just been working so not been up to much at all, just looking for dresses still and wedding gifts. I quite like this dress sister jane | Sister Jane Leather Collar And Cuffs Lace Dress at ASOS

ooo, have you made much moneys? Someone I work with used to sell loads and make a fortune, i can't seem to get much when I put things up for sale!

I love that dress!!!! Its amazing!!! I love anything with a collar. I really want it now haha. I have made around £48 so far because a couple of things are doing quite well but the rest are still only a couple of quid! When I sold things before they didn't go for much either. I dunno how people do it!

thats well good! If I could be bothered I'd put the rest of my stuff up, but takes so long!
I think I'll get it, as it's quite shift/60s looking also, I have a headpiece in mind that'd go really well with it too. It's a lot more 'me' than a lot of dresses I've seen tbh.

I know exactly what you mean! I can only ever find 'dressy' dresses that are horrible shiny girly dresses and they really aren't me at all. I really want that one you posted now, I keep looking at it haha!

Haha, back off *****!

I kid! Just looked to the sizes, as if a size 12 is a large! way to make a dieting girl feel fat!

I like it but not too keen on the colour! The whole L = size 12 thing proper naffs me off!! Since when is a size 12 a large? I'd love to be a 'large' haha!

haha, I know! ridiculous! I'm going to have to buy a 'large', lovely! Might have just found my dress and present for the wedding already! easy work!

What present are you getting? My sister is getting married next year and I need to think of a mega present!

I found these hand illustrated cups that are just her taste,
il_570xN.335751484.jpg
and I'm going to fill them with these
imgf258.jpg

The colours go with her wedding colour scheme too, hope she likes them!

hope so! Nothing as of yet, I'll be emailing next haha!

Just put a few things up on ebay just incase I don't win my battle and need a few extra pennies. Hope I can get a few quid off these, if not the shoes from KG go on next.

What are you selling? I've relisted three of my items because they didn't sell :( keep searching for more to sell but I don't want to part with anything!!

Back