Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

Oh dear I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm also back on after the weekend. Gained 5lb!!!!!! I never gain that much after going off plan but I deserve it haha. Got really excited today talking to my friend at work about festivals, she's going to Leeds and then I'll be at Bestival 2 weeks after. Already planning on what I can wear :D

Oh no! Lots and lots of water to flush it all out! I stepped on the scales and was 1lb less so thank god didn't do too much damage, want to be down to 12.5 or lower by next tues.
It's exciting isn't it! Gives you some motivation! Are you spending your vouchers for bestival?

Don't be like that! If you don't see yourself losing any weight you won't because you'll be bringing those thoughts on to yourself. Think positively and believe that you'll lose weight by then! Which you will!

I know I need to be positive!! It's just hard because I've never been below a size 14 since I was around 13/14 so it's weird to imagine being smaller. We can do this together :D

Just because it's not something you can greatly remember doesn't mean it isn't a great possibility. Think of those who are in their 30s, 40s and 50s who have been bigger for longer and most of their life yet they manager to lose all the weight and be smaller than they've ever been before. Have you read about positive mental attitudes and the secret?

No but it's something I should look in to! I need a self help book or something!! I've always been a negative person anyway, I need to learn to be more positive in life!

You do! I'm not saying I'm miss positive but I try to be, especially with things I want. And it does help you get motivation and get what you want in the end.

Did a stick test this morning and it said I wasn't in ketosis but now I feel like I have ketosis breath and am no longer getting hunger pains as much so hoping I'm back in!

Fingers crossed! I am sort of almost there. Headaches all morning but they have now eased off and not feeling as hungry :)

Heyyy, I'm ok! Trying to resist chocolate by having sugar free halls throat sweets :/. Seem to be managing through this week, struggling but doing ok. Only had one shake and a meal today though :/ just didn't want any more packets. I'm so bad at not having the full 3! Oh I did have a cheese string, I forgot about that....

Just worked out that when I get weighed for the first time in 2 weeks ill be due on :( so I hope I don't have a lo of water retention! Think I'll start taking some aqua ban tablets and do a sea salt water flush tonight to help with any extra lbs! What a lovely Saturday night I'm in for haha!

silencemylips said:
Just worked out that when I get weighed for the first time in 2 weeks ill be due on :( so I hope I don't have a lo of water retention! Think I'll start taking some aqua ban tablets and do a sea salt water flush tonight to help with any extra lbs! What a lovely Saturday night I'm in for haha!

Haha! You'll be alright, if you don't lose as much as you were expecting at least you'll know why, and it will be off on your next weigh in!

I just weighed myself as I've gotten in and I'm down to 12.6, wooo! So hoping by tuesday (and after this bowel flush) I can get more off!

silencemylips said:
I just weighed myself as I've gotten in and I'm down to 12.6, wooo! So hoping by tuesday (and after this bowel flush) I can get more off!

Yay!!!!!!! WELL DONE :D

I've taken some colon cleansing tablets, lots of water and some tablets to stop water retention, so fingers crossed.
I've discovered atkins bars though. Just had a chocolate coconut one and omg it's like a bounty. I'm starting to go off the cd bars so much and have been craving chocolate, so glad that if I need to cave I could have one of those instead of a chocolate bar, but scared they'll affect weight loss, I've had 2 today already, I'm in a foody mood, keep wanting to just go eat :/

Oh dear hope the tabs work and you feel abit better for it!
I was in a food mood yesterday too, must be a Sunday thing! At least you stuck to it though even with the atkins bars,
what's the carb, fat & calorie count in the bars out of curiosity?

Back