Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

It only feels like two minutes since I disappeared and look at you in size 16’s rocking through the 14’s. V proud of you. X

Guys I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry

Guys I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry

I think it's probably best to do the 800 cals one, should still go into ketosis and I don't think there would be much of a difference in weight loss between the 2 plans.
As for the swimming, I have never done much exercise apart from walking so not sure but just see how you feel, if you get too tired cut it back a bit or increase calories. Good luck!

I have weighed in today because I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow. And 3lb off :D taking me to a 4 stone loss! I have received some lovely compliments this week too which has been really nice.

You're doing really well!

Advice...it's my day 1 today. .im doing the mens 800 cal a day one.. I've so far had a banana shake ..peanut bar and a plain 100g chicken brest. ..im having my last packet meal at 7pm..the beans in chilli think it is......ita the wifes birthday bbq sat with all the family...not sure what to do...gonna be hard to just sit there and not eat.. .is there anything I can eat this early in to the new diet or should I just not touch anything?.
Not being rude but you should start a new thread for advice really. Yesterday you posted the exact same question in a lot of places.In answer to your question no there's nothing you can have. The first few days are the hardest. Drink lots of water.

Not being rude but you should start a new thread for advice really. Yesterday you posted the exact same question in a lot of places.In answer to your question no there's nothing you can have. The first few days are the hardest. Drink lots of water.

Thank you for saying this and in a much nicer way than I was about to.

Everyone on this forum is so generous with their advice, their time and their experiences. I watched something like 5 different people answer exactly the same question yesterday.

Well I am back after a ridiculously long break. I did so well until July and then we had a family wedding and I was feeling great at that point. Since then, I have been on and off diets but have found it so hard to get back on track. I know I have put loads of weight back on but not been on the scales yet. I have just placed another Exante order and tomorrow is going to be day 1 (again). I will use my leftover products until my new order arrives.
My plan is to be 100% for 2 months, I hope I get my willpower back.

Well I never got back on track, I've had umpteen day 1's in these last 3 weeks and not completed one successfully.
So I thought I would weigh in this morning to shock myself back into the zone and fingers crossed it has worked!
I have put over 2 stone back on since my lowest this year:eek:
So weighing in at 16st 12lb, I start again. Today I have had a lemon bar, a caramel crunch bar and a dahl pot - well I ate half of this but I couldn't stomach the rest of it, I won't be ordering more of these! But I do feel in the zone and determined to lose 2 stone before Xmas.

You can do it!! I did exactly the same as you! Never managed to get back on it after my holiday. Finally got my motivation back and am starting again tomorrow morning!

Thanks! I hope you got on ok today - nearly the end of day 2 for me and I have stuck to it 100%. I'm finally feeling like I am back in the zone. Let's do this!
Yes! Day 1 completed successfully (with many toilet trips LOL)!

Today has been tough, weekends are always harder for me when I'm at home all day 7am and the kids still have to eat! And I could kill for some wine! But I have stuck to it and had 3 products. I will be having an early night before I cave in to my hunger.

Today has been tough, weekends are always harder for me when I'm at home all day 7am and the kids still have to eat! And I could kill for some wine! But I have stuck to it and had 3 products. I will be having an early night before I cave in to my hunger.
Yep weekends are harder. Thankfully I don't really drink alcohol but food is another matter LOL. And of course the kids don't stop eating all day long it seems.

Well day 4 complete and I made it through the weekend on track. Today was tough again although I wasn't hungry, I craved some actual food. But I stuck with my bars- 2 lemon and one double choc today.

Day 5 nearly over, I am kind of wishing the days away at the minute! I just want November to be over and done with! 3 bars again today - I fancied a hot mint choc shake tonight and then realised I didn't have any. Just placed another order to be delivered tomorrow.

Back