Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

Yeah I'm not worried that nobody has mentioned it really, to he fair I haven't seen many people because I have been a bit of a hermit since I started this diet! And when I do see people on the school run etc, I have got my big coat on!
I know there is a difference and that's the main thing (although it would be nice to get a positive comment!).

Just wanted to say you’ve really motivated me to stick at this, I started TS yesterday and want to lose 61lbs in total!
Thank you, that's nice to hear. Good luck with your journey, imagine how great we will be feeling by the summer!

I'm weighing in today for this week - a day early- as I am going to my mum's for a couple of days where there are no scales!
So 2lb off this week, not amazing but in the right direction and only another 2lb to go to get to 3 stone!

Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 3lb
Week 9 - 3lb
Week 10 - 2lb

Total loss to date 2st 12lb
Current weight 15st 10lb

Good oh! How’s like in general? How do you deal with social events etc ? You’re really consistent in losses you should be proud!

GJ84 is a weight loss robot. Formidable. Nothing will stop that one :)

I must admit I have just stopped being sociable since starting this diet. I meet up with friends with the kids for days out and stuff but I wouldn't go on a night out or for a meal or anything. I like a drink and I would rather not go out then go out and not drink!
This is my last week of exante before my break. I have got a couple of meals out/drinks planned during my break as well as a weekend away so looking forward to that although I really don't want to gain any weight so I will still be weighing in to keep an eye on it.

I'm weighing in today for this week - a day early- as I am going to my mum's for a couple of days where there are no scales!
So 2lb off this week, not amazing but in the right direction and only another 2lb to go to get to 3 stone!

Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 3lb
Week 9 - 3lb
Week 10 - 2lb

Total loss to date 2st 12lb
Current weight 15st 10lb
You are doing great!:0clapper:

Not far to go now to get your 3st award!

You really are made of strong stuff and I admire your commitment to yourself. 3st here you come!

Well I am ashamed to say I have had a terrible week, it was supposed to be my last week being 100% before my break and I caved on Wednesday and just haven't been able to get back on track properly. Every day starts with good intentions but doesn't end well.
Weighed in this morning and gained 2lb (I feel lucky that's all it is to be honest) so now 4lb away from 3st.
I am going out on Tuesday for a meal/drinks with work and I'm still going to enjoy that but I am now going to try and stick to Exante for the rest of the week to limit the damage. Hopefully I can do it.
I feel so annoyed with myself but I need to get back on track before I do any more damage. I don't know why getting back on track feels so hard, not physically - I still never feel hungry - but mentally, I just feel like eating and drinking.

Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 3lb
Week 9 - 3lb
Week 10 - 2lb
Week 11 - 2lb gain :(

Total loss to date 2st 10lb
Current weight 15st 12lb

11th week wobble. Me too. Straight back on plan and it’ll be gone in no time. Keep going hon.

I am back! After a 3 week break, I am starting again tomorrow - 100% Exante. I had planned days off during my break and intended on being good in between those days but it didn't go to plan and I had far more wine and food then planned. But I will face the music on the scales tomorrow, I know it won't be good but hopefully it won't take too long to lose what I have put on. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi GJ. Ive had a testing 3 weeks so just started my 100 days at 100% resolve today. We can do this!!!

I would join you on the 100% for 100 days but I have got one night out booked for next Thursday! But apart from that day I am determined to be 100%.
I very nearly talked myself into waiting until after next Thursday to get back on plan but I can't spend another week like I have been.
We can definitely do this! Back in the zone!

Well the scales were back up to 16st 6lb this morning :eek:
But it's give me the motivation to stick with it again. First day after my break nearly complete and an early night is a definite! It's hard getting back into it.

Back