Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

I stick majority to shakes, 3 packs and if I need to I have a 200 cal meal (eggs and spinach, salmon and greens, chicken and green salad) on high activity days I up this to 400 cals.

I always think better a keto meal that some binge that will damage losses. I’ve still had positive losses.

Yeah you are right, I used to also have chicken and salad or a bit of salmon too and it didn't effect my losses. I felt like i needed to cut real food out altogether to start with and it will be my first week weigh in tomorrow! I have found it tough today, really fancy pizza and wine but am settling for a bar and an early night!

Well done x x my weight seems to be dropping really slowly 0.1lb a day !!! Need it to quicken up ha. I’m going to add the 200 cal meal see if it boosts it x

Well done x x my weight seems to be dropping really slowly 0.1lb a day !!! Need it to quicken up ha. I’m going to add the 200 cal meal see if it boosts it x
Good idea, I think a small meal can sometimes give you a boost. It certainly hasn't done any harm when I've done it. Good luck!

Back