Diary: Quest For The (10) Stone.

Total loss for last week is 5lbs. CHUFFED.

Today is the start of my AAMW.
I had a handful of mixed, green salad with a quorn lamb style steak and about 6 button mushroom fried with a wee bit of butter and garlic. Was delicious but I really struggled trying to finish it. Found out the calorie content of the meal was only around 170kcal though.. I know we're supposed to aim for a meal around 400. Anyway, it's better than nothing!
I'll need to force myself to have my 3rd shake later, think i'll just have one before bed.

On a bad note..started my TOTM! Grr.

Hi Dance :)
I looked in your diary to find out what have you had on your aamw day. I'm on day 13 and started thinking to plan some meals for my week 5. But don't really know what to start from...
You are doing great! I hope you enjoy your aamw days :)

hugs for you cos the totm hun :hug99:

Hey, I was really nervous about starting the AAM week. I think that as long as you make healthy choices - high protein, low carb, it'll be fine. Also, after going for a month with no food, it's difficult to finish it. It'll certainly teach us about portion control! lol.
How have you been finding exante so far?

Thanks Biggie :)
I must admit, i'm rather nervous about what the scales will say next monday - with me doing AAM and being on my TOTM! Oh well, the extra calories will hopefully give my metabolism a kick in the butt and ensure good, steady losses! Here's hoping anyway :)

I'm okay, thanks for asking :) Have been 100% TS all the time. But it is hard from time to time. Today is quite bad for some reason. I was so hungry all the morning and now I'm not but want food sooooo much argh... I'll be fine, just had my shake. Tomorrow will be better! :) The extra calories will speed up your metabolism. Don't worry about wi results. Even if there is STS this time, next week will be much better!
Keep it up and go girl! xxx

Glad to hear it, it's such a good feeling staying on track. Such an empowerment of self control! I still get the odd hunger pang, but it's nothing a shake can't fix! ;) It is strange how some days are a breeze without any hunger pangs and others are quite a struggle..it's all worth it though. I just envision the future me and that keeps me from straying!

I won't be getting my hopes up for a loss this week, I know a lot of people STS but then have a good loss the week after. Hope I'm one of those lucky ones!

Thank you Eatpraylove.

Today is back to TS.
AAMW went well, I didn't stray from "safe foods." I only lost 1lb, but i'm actually thrilled about that, with the AAMW and my TOTM I fully expected to put on a few lbs or at least STS, so i'm happy with my lb loss! :)
Hoping this week i'll see a good loss due to my metabolism being given a kick up the butt. *fingers-crossed*

x

Good luck I just wish I was in ketosis now. Day 4 tomorrow so hopefully it will kick in. Today was tough I can't imagine a AAMW yet, sends me into a bit of a panic

I've decided to change my WI day from Monday to Sunday. That way I don't need to have a quick dash on the scales in the midst of trying to get ready for work.
So, since Monday i've lost 3lbs which has taken me into the 13st AND means I only have 3 more lbs to lose until I hit my 2st loss!! I'm a very happy lady. I want to give the founder of Exante a big kiss!

Well done - fab loss :)

Had a bit of a womble on Thursday night when I scoffed 3 bags of treat sized buttons (75kcals each.) I'd been trying to brush off my chocolate cravings for about 4 days but it finally got the better of me! Felt so rubbish afterwards, but i've been 100% since then and my chocolate cravings have completely gone now. So I suppose something good has come out of my naughtiness!

Had my 3rd month WI today and I lost 3 lbs taking my overall weight loss to 3 stone! I'm so happy. :)

Also took my measurements; I've lost 25" overall. The biggest inch loss being from my hips - a whopping 9"!!!

Back