Diary: Shroomfest - episode 2 - Experiencing the evil maintenance. :-)

That is a lovely dress. Can't wait to not wear black all the time!!
X

LOL poo'ing was always an issue for me too but trust me a few days on the all bran and you won't know what's hit you! Keeps everything as regular as clock work and tastes yummy tooo.. perfect!

Pllllleeeease don't take my allowance :eek::eek:. I'm just making up for 15 years of not shopping and it seems silly not to take advantage of the sales! ;):D

Oooooh. I will keep a detailed diary about this.

23:29: tummy rumbles for 5 secs. All bran?
23:30: tummy stopped rumbling - has all bran ceased its efforts?
23:31: .... etc :D

15 years huh, that is a long time! I guess you can have your allowance for now.... but be warned, you're on probation! :mad:

Oooooh. I will keep a detailed diary about this.

23:29: tummy rumbles for 5 secs. All bran?
23:30: tummy stopped rumbling - has all bran ceased its efforts?
23:31: .... etc :D

15 years huh, that is a long time! I guess you can have your allowance for now.... but be warned, you're on probation! :mad:

Cant wait to find out what happens at 23.32... it could be a whole new diary!

I will consider myself on an official warning miss :D;)

Cant wait to find out what happens at 23.32... it could be a whole new diary!

I will consider myself on an official warning miss :D;)

Oh 23:32 was very, very dangerous... but that passed. We're at 23:41 now. Still rumbling...hmm.. I sense a conspiracy...... :D

Seriously though, I love all the clothes you buy but you really must be spending a lot of money on them hahah. I'm having trouble finding the clothes I want; looking for a thick but trendy vestlikethingie here in Dutchieland and most stores have spring clothing....... darn it really. Thats way too thin and cold for me now!!!!! :( It was -2 this morning / afternoon....... brrrrrrr.

x

Ah.. the real magic happens when you combine allbran with a strong coffee... sit back and wait!

Yeah I know what you mean all the shops have moved in to Spring clothing when it is still bloomin freezing!

A fortune..... ummmm well maybe a small fortune, I was lucky we had a bit of a windfall ;)

Ah.. the real magic happens when you combine allbran with a strong coffee... sit back and wait!

Yeah I know what you mean all the shops have moved in to Spring clothing when it is still bloomin freezing!

A fortune..... ummmm well maybe a small fortune, I was lucky we had a bit of a windfall ;)

Such a shame I don't like coffee. I may try it for the sake of this experiment, though :DD

Sucks they moved on to spring clothes, I need fitting THICK winter clothes now as everythings too big and I've waiting with buying new clothes on purpose. *sigh* Silly me. :p Can't believe they don't keep things in the shop longer. I saw a nice vest but it was 40 euros / pounds (its about the same these days) which for me really isn't worth it........

Glad to see you're not in trouble coz of your major shopping ;-). It's true there's sales all over now so I guess it's good timing. It just seems liek you buy new things every few days coz you change your piccie every few days.

xx

Sooooooo.

All bran plus + 125ish ml. of semi skimmed milk kept me full from 10:30 till 17:30 ...... I had grapes in between coz I'm sickish and know I need vits but I didn't feel hungry all day coz of this. (I didn't have shake till .. just now so that is bad!)
17:30 (still not hungry) Hot choc tetra
18:45ish dinner
20:30 cd choc orange bar..

I haven't been hungry all day so I'm very happy :D Yay.

x

Oh! And!!!!!! All bran plus reeeeeeally gets things going I think! Don't know what else it was so must be All bran hahah. Yay <3

Last edited:
Right. So I just confessed my sins and my internet died so it didn't post. ;-\

I've just had 5 cookies. I'm at my parents place coz I'm ill (coughing my lungs out mainly) and they have cookies everywhere. Now I wasn't feeling particularly hungry or emotional or anything I just had cookies ... It makes no sense at all coz I know I shouldn't be having cookies in the first place.... I really don't know why and it confuses me. Before it was always emotions.. and now it's not. Very weird for me to see that.

Guessing I'd better be very very strict on myself for next few days :\

x

Have you read the thread about 'why aren't slim people fat?' Maybe its your body just wanting you to eat.

Hi,

I did actually read that but I don't like the idea of that being a possibility coz it would mean I'd have to watch everything I eat always and always and that things like this will happen more when I know I shouldn't do it...

:(

Righto :)

Breakfast: All bran plus + apple cinnamon quark and an apple.

Lunch: Hot choc tetra made with semi skimmed milk instead of water this time (was lovely)

Dinner: Will be stirfry veg (probably mushroom and then.. uh. something else) and a low fat/salt/kcal/etc quorn-like burger thing with cheese in it. (curious if it's any good)
Desert: CD porridge

Been good today. Not hungry all day :)

Glad you havent been hungry. x

^_^ Thanks! :)

It's quite a nuisance when you're hungry all day to try and be good. All bran really is fab for sooo many things hahah. They should hire me to advertise for them....... :D

xxx

Hi all.

Today I had all bran + milk (wow, surprise there) and made such a big heap of (TMI TMI!!)

It was amazing. I think I broke a record, really......... surprised it flushed ^___^;

Anyway. Had some grapes too. Then a CD orange bar.

Dinner tuna salad

Snack CD porridge :').

Seems to be a bit of a routine. I;ve noticed I don't go bad here at studentplace. I just don't buy cookies and then I can't eat them either. :)

2/7 days will be bad for me, those days I'll be at parents with candy all around ;-). Will be getting used to that heheh.

xxx

Hahaha at TMI.

You'll be fine at the weekends, once you've finished with CD you can develop a routine with "normal" food, don't worry hunni you can do it xx

Hahaha at TMI.

You'll be fine at the weekends, once you've finished with CD you can develop a routine with "normal" food, don't worry hunni you can do it xx

Thanks so much hon :)

You're supportive, as ever. ^_^

Oeh.. Someone has moved me? :O Kewl.

Hi new forum :)

So. Today, I've been good. Menu still the same. Will be officially allowed bread tomorrow and 1 CD pack instead of 2. Nervous, as though I have had ''bad'' foods Ive managed to resist bread... which, I have to honestly admit, I LOVE!!!!!!!!

Thanks for moving, whoever did the move hihi. Wasn't sure if it belonged here so hadn't asked for it to be moved yet but it would belong here in 2-3 weeks when I'm on kcal steps :)

xxx

Hey Lostris - this is great . I am working up currently on 1000plan. I am doing OK - Loving the fruit...but I am intrigued about All bran- I always have theporridge in the morning.... I might try it..

Thanks for moving, whoever did the move hihi. Wasn't sure if it belonged here so hadn't asked for it to be moved yet but it would belong here in 2-3 weeks when I'm on kcal steps :)

xxx

:D I moved it. You mentioned you wanted it moved in your other message.:p

I can move it back if you want, but reckon it fits nicely here :)

:D I moved it. You mentioned you wanted it moved in your other message.:p

I can move it back if you want, but reckon it fits nicely here :)

Oh, the sneaky peaky KD eh :)

No it's fine, just wasn't sure if it belonged here :)

Thanks, oh mighty topicmover. :worthy::worthy:

^_^

Back