Diary! Smartie831's dont have the answer

smartie831

Soo this is my first diary! I hope I can Keep this up!
I'm a 29 year old from Wigan 13 stone 11.
So I'm doing sw from home and so far I've lost 9 lbs in about 5 weeks. I have about 3 and a half Stone to loose and would love to loose it b4 my impending 30th nxt May. This time, I seem focussed and have always done weightwatchers.
Please feel free to comment and give me any tips. I'm not naturally a big fruit and veg head but am trying to have some everyday. Hobbies include cycling and walking although I find it hard to motivate myself.

Breakfast:
Fat free yogurt, 2x aldi choc orange cereal bars crumbled up to create granola. Raspberries and a Bannana all chopped up. (HexB)

Snacks
Babybell
Plum

Dinner
Chicken salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes,sweetcorn
Skinny latte (2.5)
Babybell

Snacks
Plum

Tea
Jacket potato
Beans and chopped up syn free tomato sausages. Grated Babybell (3)
Salad

Dessert
Banana sliced down the centre filled with raspberries. 1/2 Ww vanilla bar crumbled over with 1tsp of nutella (3.3)

Exercise
30 minutes walk/jog
Session 4- couch 2 5km week 2 day 1

-
So after looking at my diary on paper, well phone. Too many babybells and surprised I ate 2 bananas as I'm not really that into them.

Ps dessert was FIT!

Thanks For reading x

So my day untill 8pm went really well...I was running late this morning so I didn't get Chance to defrost my frozen raspberries for work.

Breakfast two wholemeal slices of toast with 2 tsp jam (1) HEXB
coffee with a dash of sweetner (0.5)
Snacks banana plum

ww chocolate orange cookie bites - half a bag. shared with work colleague. (2)

Dinner jacket potato from the spud van- luckily the owners daughter who is a consultant was there and told me the steak casserole is only one syn! Result!

Tea
Indian Meal Out. Lamb Rogan Josh with boiled rice (6.5)
1/4 naan (5)
2x malibu and diet cokes (8)

So It wasn't the best tea, but.... this diet isn't a quick fix and I still have to live my life... right??

Syns 24/15 Running total.......67.7 left out of 105... Weigh in Wednesdays...

So it's 3.30 ish and so far i'm doing ok.. one slight hiccup though. I'm currently baking a two tier cake for someone today and I have about 300g of cake over. ARGH!!
My OH is pottering around doing some jobs so he keeps coming and pinching some and I must admit I've eaten about a tbsp worth of crumbs.. :( No idea how to syn this....

so far... then

Breakfast... about 10ish

Fat Free Low Fat yogurt,
2x Aldi Choc Orange Cereal Bars HEXB - chopped up
handful of raspberries and a chopped banana...

I am really not getting tired of this breakfast! YUM!!!!!

Dinner about 3.30ish

Just having a break from cake decorating and having a 1% fat Minestrone Mug Shot
1x cheeky malibu (measured) in the sun (4) (oops)

1tbsp cake crumbs - eeeeek!! i'll have to look this one up later..

so for tea.... ummmm!! not sure yet...

Made up I did day 2 week 2 of the couch to 5km challenge! I was sooo tired after baking but made up I put the effort in.

Oh cooked the salt and pepper chicken recipe
From here! Served with cous cous. Delish!

Slipped up and had half a tin of ambrosia rice pudding. 9 bleedin syns! Omg!!!

Back