diary to re-motivate myself

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by loveablemonkey, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So I'm taking the plunge and doing my own weight loss diary as although I thought I had got my motivation back...I haven't!

To summarise my journey so far:

19th Jan I started and was on SS 100% until...
    21st March :break_diet: caught a cold, started getting irregular heavy periods and decided to do SS+ to help me through...but the introduction of food lead me to just go crazy and eat crap almost non-stop for 2 weeks, til..
    5th April...thought I was back on track! And I was a good girl for a whoole week!
    13th April :break_diet: (yesterday) binged day and all morning today :(

I don't know why, but I think if I have my diary to answer to, it might help me get through. Tomorrow's a new day and I want to stick to it now or there's really no point and this is just a waste of money!

It doesn't help I can't exercise as the gym I'm a member of is 2 bus journeys away and I can't drive - though I hope to be able to afford a scooter at the end of the month and I did my CBT the other week so hopefully with my own transport, exercise will be a bit easier. I could go jogging but its raining :( in fact, come to think of it - I have only cheated when its been raining and grey! Maybe the weather is having an effect on me. Weird! :sigh:

Anyway, I want to be 100% from now on and get to my first goal of 12st 7! Then carry on to my final goal of 9st 7!

I can do it!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    You can do it! Well done for getting all that out, you know what's happened & you can get back on track, you've done it before, you can do it again!

Have you thought of an exercise DVD? I dont drive, and I don't fancy jogging so that's what I do ;)

4. Loulou5stonetogo!

Loulou5stonetogo! Member

Come on you can do it, you have come this far! Think again about your original reasons for wanting to loose weight. Good luck x

5. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys! I do actually have the 30 day shred DVD, so I guess from that we can see that no transport has just been an excuse for being lazy, lol, if I'm honest!!

I haven't even tried it yet, think I'll give it a go tomorrow and update on how that goes.

Thanks again I needed a kick up the bum! :)
    (if laying here in agony clutching my full belly wasn't a kick enough which it clearly hasnt been - doh!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.