Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

diary to re-motivate myself

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by loveablemonkey, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So I'm taking the plunge and doing my own weight loss diary as although I thought I had got my motivation back...I haven't!

To summarise my journey so far:

19th Jan I started and was on SS 100% until...
    21st March :break_diet: caught a cold, started getting irregular heavy periods and decided to do SS+ to help me through...but the introduction of food lead me to just go crazy and eat crap almost non-stop for 2 weeks, til..
    5th April...thought I was back on track! And I was a good girl for a whoole week!
    13th April :break_diet: (yesterday) binged day and all morning today :(

I don't know why, but I think if I have my diary to answer to, it might help me get through. Tomorrow's a new day and I want to stick to it now or there's really no point and this is just a waste of money!

It doesn't help I can't exercise as the gym I'm a member of is 2 bus journeys away and I can't drive - though I hope to be able to afford a scooter at the end of the month and I did my CBT the other week so hopefully with my own transport, exercise will be a bit easier. I could go jogging but its raining :( in fact, come to think of it - I have only cheated when its been raining and grey! Maybe the weather is having an effect on me. Weird! :sigh:

Anyway, I want to be 100% from now on and get to my first goal of 12st 7! Then carry on to my final goal of 9st 7!

I can do it!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    You can do it! Well done for getting all that out, you know what's happened & you can get back on track, you've done it before, you can do it again!

Have you thought of an exercise DVD? I dont drive, and I don't fancy jogging so that's what I do ;)

4. Loulou5stonetogo!

Loulou5stonetogo! Member

Come on you can do it, you have come this far! Think again about your original reasons for wanting to loose weight. Good luck x

5. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys! I do actually have the 30 day shred DVD, so I guess from that we can see that no transport has just been an excuse for being lazy, lol, if I'm honest!!

I haven't even tried it yet, think I'll give it a go tomorrow and update on how that goes.

Thanks again I needed a kick up the bum! :)
    (if laying here in agony clutching my full belly wasn't a kick enough which it clearly hasnt been - doh!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.