Diary to the new me :-):-)

kaceyboo said:
Will go and look at your diary. I know i felt the same on the scales but hey we wont be that number for long! How much do u want to lose? Im 18st 5 just now but would love to get to 12 stone then see how i feel there. I know i will still be classed as overweight but will see how i feel. I would love to be a comfortable 14. Cant bloody wait lol x

Im hoping to lose 6-7 initially but I'm basically going to play this by ear and not put any stress on myself.

Im going to see how far I can manage on this diet which so far I'm enjoying (apart from chicken soup wasn't that impressed) but its all trial and error.

I currently weighed in this morning at 20st 4lb :( :( :( but am still lucky enough to be in size 22 at approx 5ft7. I too would be happy with. 12-14 do will see how that goes.

It's great to have a buddy how you doing so far today? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Im hoping to lose 6-7 initially but I'm basically going to play this by ear and not put any stress on myself.

Im going to see how far I can manage on this diet which so far I'm enjoying (apart from chicken soup wasn't that impressed) but its all trial and error.

I currently weighed in this morning at 20st 4lb :( :( :( but am still lucky enough to be in size 22 at approx 5ft7. I too would be happy with. 12-14 do will see how that goes.

It's great to have a buddy how you doing so far today? Xx

Doing good so far. I was going to have chicken soup next meal eek lol Im in a size 22 too. Zz

Hiding out on here while the kids eat their dinner and theyve been told to scrape leftovers into dogs bowl. I fear the dog will be gaining the pounds haha. X

Hi everyone! The end of my first day is fast approaching...its been so difficult! Am I the only one who has thought this or...? :') I've been writing my own diary on here to keep my occupied so I don't reach for the biscuit tin!

kaceyboo said:
Hiding out on here while the kids eat their dinner and theyve been told to scrape leftovers into dogs bowl. I fear the dog will be gaining the pounds haha. X

Awww bless ya. I'm terrible for nibbling on my daughters leftovers, it's probably my worst habit! Your dog will be so happy! :D

Its one of my worst habits, not anymore :) little pickers wear bigger knickers and all of that lol x

Megna92 said:
Hi everyone! The end of my first day is fast approaching...its been so difficult! Am I the only one who has thought this or...? :') I've been writing my own diary on here to keep my occupied so I don't reach for the biscuit tin!

I havent found it too bad today tbh. Day 3 is usually my tough day. The water really keeps me going and fills me up. Needing a wee all the time is a pain though lol.

Will go and find your diary xx

kaceyboo said:
Its one of my worst habits, not anymore :) little pickers wear bigger knickers and all of that lol x

Lol that's me all over! :D

I havent found it too bad today tbh. Day 3 is usually my tough day. The water really keeps me going and fills me up. Needing a wee all the time is a pain though lol.

Will go and find your diary xx

I've never done anything like this before so I think I'm just adjusting! I've drank plenty of water today...had a bit of a headache before, not sure if that was to do with drinking a bit too much in a short period of time but oh well!
The toilet dashes...don't get me started hahaa!

I had the chilli tonight with some dry fried leeks in garlic and season all.

Chilli was ok I'm not a fan but I know it's just another thing to get used to!! Got my other half of bar this evening later I'll have with a cup of chai tea as a treat! Day one almost down.

Maybe we should start a joint diary for us starters today? We could weigh in and support each other on it ... Just an idea :)

Oooo I plan to have that tomorrow night :)

It is soo nice. I had 200g of mushrooms with it (love mushrooms) full to the brim x

I'm just making sim biscuits from the oatmeal for tomorrow :) that I'm looking forward to

Thinking of getting some portobello mushrooms tomorrow to put my spaghetti Bol in :)

emms31 said:
I'm just making sim biscuits from the oatmeal for tomorrow :) that I'm looking forward to

Thinking of getting some portobello mushrooms tomorrow to put my spaghetti Bol in :)

Oh let me know if theyre nice xx

Well day one done and dusted :). In bed feeding the baby waiting for Secret Millionaire. Night night xx

Morning Day 2 woop! Sun is shining this morning love it! Going to get the kids off to school then walk into town with baby. Need to get hubby and kids some dinners. Then home for some housework. Did plan to try the porridge this morning but will have a shake instead i think for quickness.

x

Ps those who want to do a joint diary let me know and i will start a new one :) x

I'm in for a joint diary :)

Woke up feeling like a zombie today lol but I know it's just the detox ... Bring on ketosis

Cool think Megna and Laura will be up for it too.

Im feeling ok, fell asleep for 9.15 last night though lol.

Had choc shake just now. Was yum xx

Back