DIARY

Hi Jan
I think the program was called something like extreme losers, or something like that...oh, I am not good at remembering names of programs! I only switched it over by mistake as well. Cant even remember what channel it was on!! typical me :)

You are such a wise woman Mrs D :)...seriously...so try what you are saying and yes, too quick to be judgemental of ourselves.

I will be happy with learning new skills to manage my eating; even if it means I cant have a particular thing again I suppose...not sure if I am quite at that stage yet, but watch this space :)

Thanks Jan, you always have the right words and understand so much!!!!

I try .... some would say I'm very trying ;) .... but it's always easier to offer thoughts and advice than to take your own ;) :) xx

Will be joining you soon Iris, I have a night out planned for Friday, and hopefully be starting lipotrim next Sunday - will keep you updated.

Good luck this time around hun, you CAN do it.

Will be joining you soon Iris, I have a night out planned for Friday, and hopefully be starting lipotrim next Sunday - will keep you updated.

Good luck this time around hun, you CAN do it.

Be nice to see you over the other side for a bit ;-)!!! You are strong willed, so you will do it and 3 weeks is nothing really.....have a great night on Friday and ENJOY your last supper for a few weeks!

Do you know Iris, but after eating really what I want and what is around since mid October - I am actually looking forward to being on lipotrim again - how crazy is that!

Mary not crazy at all! Ya just get to the point where yer sick of it all dont ya!

Snap! lol

Do you know Iris, but after eating really what I want and what is around since mid October - I am actually looking forward to being on lipotrim again - how crazy is that!

Oh, not crazy at all Mary, understand fully...cause I am so pleased to have food removed ;-)....it will help you with getting back to being careful again and appreciate food when you havent been able to eat for a few week.

On Day 3 of TFR girlies, and seriously, what is wrong with me!!! I am finding it easy!!!! I have no headache, no lightheadedness...had metallicy breath yesterday but not so bad today!
I just feel so good on this diet and cooking away like there is no tomorrow!

Even OH said that I cook more when not eating..and I tried to explain it is because I am not stressed about food and can cook whatever I like and know I wont eat it...I think he understood..bless him..

So, here's to Day 4...

Oh Iris, I'm just back online after the holidays and have missed so much!!! I'm glad you've made yourself a 'gameplan' and have thought through how you're going to tackle it this time- I only hope you continue to have the courage to post for support when you have a wobble? I find the support I get here helps me re-focus and carry me through?

I, like all of you it seems, found the holidays tough, and am now getting back on track now I've got my 'routine' back! I'll post a fresh thread though rather than hijacking Iris's! It's time to reclaim my motivation! LOL!

glad to c u doing so well scots. fair play to you i hope my willpower is as strong ;) but think my head is in right place :)

irish mum, looking forward to reading your thread and whats been happeing ;)

I've been trying to post, but it's telling me theres a programming error? Never mind, I'll try again later on!:wave_cry::sigh:

Oh Iris, I'm just back online after the holidays and have missed so much!!! I'm glad you've made yourself a 'gameplan' and have thought through how you're going to tackle it this time- I only hope you continue to have the courage to post for support when you have a wobble? I find the support I get here helps me re-focus and carry me through?

I, like all of you it seems, found the holidays tough, and am now getting back on track now I've got my 'routine' back! I'll post a fresh thread though rather than hijacking Iris's! It's time to reclaim my motivation! LOL!

Irish!!!! It is lovely to hear from you.
I am so motivated I wish I could bottle it and sell it - sure I would make a fortune.
I just need 2010 to be the year! I cant fanny about any longer!

REalising how important the forum is..well, I always knew it was but because of how I was feeling and the fact that I felt so crap that I didnt want to bring anyone else down...but, no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be good to get you back on and we can chat as well :)

Happy New Year by the way!!

Back