DIARY

Well done iris!!!!!!!!!!! :D You can do it see!! :D xxx

Hiya hows it going hope your still keeping good ?

Weigh to go Iris!!! LOL!

I actually did this too this morning...sort of. I skived off work for an hour and went to primark, tried on two dresses in a 14. I usually need a 14 in dresses because of my boobs, but today I said sod it, and took in two 12's as well....and they fitted!!! Who-hoo!!! So I bought both. They were £17 in total and will see me through whatever Christmas social events that pop up!! Yayy!!!
I came home and instead of making a cup of tea and a packet of low-fat cassava (like rice?) snacks or a treat-size choc bar which has become my habit of late, I made a big mug of black tea with NOTHING!!! I was so chuffed at fitting into a size 12 (even if it IS a bit 'snug' around my cleavage) that I was totally re-motivated to kick my emerging bad habits into touch!!
I have a pot of low-fat tomato soup on the hob and will add a small tin of tuna and a spoonful of sweetcorn to make my 'cheats chowder' and have a salmon fillet defrosting for dinner, which I'm having with sweet potato 'chips'. I'm off to the veg shop later to re-stock my cupboard, and letting the choc supply dwindle- it'll do the kids good too, I think I was starting to buy them for myself more than them....

Cheats chowder .... do explain sounds yummy! :)

I use low-fat condensed tomato soup (usually bachelors?), add a small tin of tuna or some salmon (for protein), a tablespoon or so of sweetcorn (carb/veg portion) and add chili flakes & black pepper? It's spicy & warm on these cold days?
If you water it down enough you get two good bowls plus a mug? I love it. It's easy to do at work & quick?

Hiya hows it going hope your still keeping good ?

Hi Adam

Oh, how lovely to see you again......It is nice when you pop in :)

Not doing great, but still going to the gym 4-5 times a week! You would think I should be well toned but I am not.

I am smiling through though!!!! And not giving up; just having a wee blip :)

How are you? HOpe you are doing well? Any new romances??????

Take care

Weigh to go Iris!!! LOL!

I actually did this too this morning...sort of. I skived off work for an hour and went to primark, tried on two dresses in a 14. I usually need a 14 in dresses because of my boobs, but today I said sod it, and took in two 12's as well....and they fitted!!! Who-hoo!!! So I bought both. They were £17 in total and will see me through whatever Christmas social events that pop up!! Yayy!!!
I came home and instead of making a cup of tea and a packet of low-fat cassava (like rice?) snacks or a treat-size choc bar which has become my habit of late, I made a big mug of black tea with NOTHING!!! I was so chuffed at fitting into a size 12 (even if it IS a bit 'snug' around my cleavage) that I was totally re-motivated to kick my emerging bad habits into touch!!
I have a pot of low-fat tomato soup on the hob and will add a small tin of tuna and a spoonful of sweetcorn to make my 'cheats chowder' and have a salmon fillet defrosting for dinner, which I'm having with sweet potato 'chips'. I'm off to the veg shop later to re-stock my cupboard, and letting the choc supply dwindle- it'll do the kids good too, I think I was starting to buy them for myself more than them....

Thanks Irish...but this week aint been so good !!!!!!!!!

Oh, I like that chowder; I used to make corn chowder many years ago...luvly..but with it being carb laden would be too frightened, but it is my absolute favourite soup on earth!!!! I will try your version; it sounds very healthy and moreish,,but in a good way!

Well done on the Size 12's!!!!!!!!! WOOPPEEEEEEE :) I have the same problem with being big up top :) But, no complaining :) :)

Have a great weekend!!

Take care

Hi Guys

Not been on much as I have been busy understanding Facebook!! Why havent I done this before??????? Who knows.

Not doing great food wise; just seem to be making wrong choices constantly....SO, enough is enough!

My head is in bits with no carbs, frightened to eat fruit, not eating anything practically then munching on chocolate or crisps!! DOOHHH!!!!!! Getting home late and not eating either isnt helping at all..so, I have had a lot of conversations with my trainer and my physio (at least I am being open I suppose)!

So, I am not embarking on my Rosemary Conely Low GI Hip and Thigh diet...well, following her rules. Eating little and often and ensuring I eat at least a small protein salad with a bit of carbs (pasta) when I get in from the gym.

So, I am doing this for 1 week to see the results...but it is a lifetime thing, so I need to just knock it out of my head that to be successful I need to lose 3-5 lbs a week! Impossible...my physio (who is a trained in nutrician/weight loss) has told me to expect and be happy with 1lb a week and to be happy with this going on for a year at least!! So, the goal posts have moved and I just now need to get my heart and head to move along with it!

I dont look any fatter, just feel things are getting a "wee" bit tighter.

Feel happy though..and just loving facebook and actually getting in touch with friends/family again..some friends I havent spoken to for over 20 yrs!!!!!! Amazing, so this is giving me such a buzz.

Anyway, folks.....glad to see you are all doing well :)

Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Ah iris :) Glad to see you are trying to sort it out - dont be a stranger now will ya! :hug99:

Hi Iris!

Lovely to have you around again! You're sounding very positive. Let us know how the Rosemary Conley thing goes. That's the one plan I've never tried funnily enough.

I have completeley gone off the rails I'm afraid. I struggle more with trying to understand why than with the actual deed of overeating! I do so much 'nipping in the bud' and 'reining it in' - or rather trying to - that there's not going to be ANY flowers or horseraces at all soon!!!

Ho Hum ..... keep at it I suppose!

Glad you're enjoying facebook - that flipping farming can be very addictive and time consuming though! I haven't let myself be drawn into any of the others - cafes, aquariums etc etc - 1 is enough for me!

Keep up the good work kiddo! xxx

haha Farmville is the bees knees!!! I actually plan my crops around when im going to be able to harvest them ..... sad i know! :giggle:

haha Farmville is the bees knees!!! I actually plan my crops around when im going to be able to harvest them ..... sad i know! :giggle:

You mean some people don't????:eek::eek::eek:

I do the same thing and im addicted to cafe world as well and cook my food so wen i get home from work its ready oh well least we know we are sad and not alone being sad haha!

Hi guys

Hahaha..oh, I know what you all mean...it does get a little addictive. I had a problem with my computer the other day and all my strawberries were spoilt! I was gutted!!!!!! I didnt really understand it at the beginning but now I am like you Tanya where I think a few days is better than 4 hrs!! Plus, you get more coins the longer you wait :) But I am trying to not let it become so addictive, but easier said than done.

The RC diet, Jan, is just like low GI to be honest...sensible eating, more than anything. My worst time is weekend as you all know now, so I havent been brill, but not as bad as I have been. My big trigger is BREAD!! Silly, stupid blooming bread.....I get so annoyed, but I have to have it!! WHY..grrrrr.....

I am doing more at the gym now so hoping to raise my metabolic rate.

I am slowly getting over the carb fear and able now to eat cereal and fruit without getting palpitations! That is a good sign.

I lost a bit of weight when I weighed myself yesterday but with all the bread I have been munching I am sure I will have put it all back on again.....

Jan, I understand where you are coming from. It is hard...we have great expectations, but then we see something and we just want it! So difficult...I just wish I could get myself in the right place, like the guy in NO WILLPOWER REQUIRED!! He just seems to have mastered it...would love a few hours with him asking him lots of questions and picking his brain more!!!!!!

Hang in there Jan..we will get there!!

Take care

Farmville - sooooooh addictive. I even clock watched a week past Friday when I was out for the afternoon, I had to get home before 8pm or my crops would have been ruined!!!

I also have Fishville, but its not as time consuming as farming.

Yeah i play fishville much easier to maintain 2 mins a day does the trick.

Guys

I really dont enjoy coming on here! I avoid the place like the plague! Being honest.....cause you seem to tug at my heart strings...and not sure if I can cope with it!

Struggling is an understatement.....ED is really back with a vengence and I cant get a grip at all.....weighed myself and around 1st gained since coming off.

Got the Newsletter from NoWillpower and it has spoken to me...I was gonna just wait till after Christmas, but why wait? My plan is to go back to the Chemist on Monday, do 2 shakes and 1 meal till Christmas..I HAVE TO...I AM FRIGHTENED....I am unhappy and I have no one else to blame but ME! Trying not to get down about it but I am eating without thinking, HATING EATING, but not able to stop...cant explain it,,,you need to be there to understand I think...think alcoholic! Know it is killing you, but cant seem to get a grip.

So, I just hope I dont bail out on Monday. 2 shakes and a meal seems achievable. After Christmas, going back on LT and need to get to goal and more besides.

Have an appt on Wed at the nurse, but trying to get an appt with doc as well re NLP, so I suppose I am trying to do something positive.

sorry, this is a bit longwinded and seems as though I am feeling sorry for myself!

I just know I need this forum, but I hate it, if you get my drift!

Thanks for being there!!!

Iris, Iris, Iris, I just want to give you a big hug and say everything will be okay.

I wont go into a long winded reply to you, just wanted to say - See you on Farmville chick - this forum will be here for you when you need to come here.

Back