Hi all,
I just wanted to keep a diary and maybe find some others doing the same step at the same time.
Im on step 2 i have 3 products and a 200kcal meal i have tried SS but prefer this one, i know alot of people prefer SS.
Today was my 2 week weigh in with my consultant ive lost 15lbs in the first 2 weeks so im feeling really good about that.
The first week was hard i craved everything but i cleaned out my fridge and cupboards, got rid of all the junk food i had lying around and after week 1 it got easier.
Since im annon on here i will share with you all my weigh i WAS 23 stone so i still have a long way to go but im confident.
Seeing some of the stories and pictures on here really helps when i think about cheating and i have an amazing consultant she has even helped me find a way i can have some cake for my sons 1st birthday, its a keto cake that doesnt sound gross:) 200kcal a serving.
Would love to hear from some others doing the same step.

Well done you are doing great!

Hi all,
I just wanted to keep a diary and maybe find some others doing the same step at the same time.
Im on step 2 i have 3 products and a 200kcal meal i have tried SS but prefer this one, i know alot of people prefer SS.
Today was my 2 week weigh in with my consultant ive lost 15lbs in the first 2 weeks so im feeling really good about that.
The first week was hard i craved everything but i cleaned out my fridge and cupboards, got rid of all the junk food i had lying around and after week 1 it got easier.
Since im annon on here i will share with you all my weigh i WAS 23 stone so i still have a long way to go but im confident.
Seeing some of the stories and pictures on here really helps when i think about cheating and i have an amazing consultant she has even helped me find a way i can have some cake for my sons 1st birthday, its a keto cake that doesnt sound gross:) 200kcal a serving.
Would love to hear from some others doing the same step.[/QUOTE. Hi I'm on step 1 and it's so hard , I was thinking of going on to step 2 , so I can have a meal , I'm 22 stone trying to get to 10 stone , I'm looking for a buddy to keep me motivated

hi sorry toke me so long to reply have been held up in bed with a rotten cold,
i enjoy cooking a meal on step 2 its nice to eat with my family at meal times and not feel like im being deprived :)
how long have you been on CWP?
i too am hoping to get down to 10 stone, i cant imagine myself so slim.
good luck.

I
hi sorry toke me so long to reply have been held up in bed with a rotten cold,
i enjoy cooking a meal on step 2 its nice to eat with my family at meal times and not feel like im being deprived :)
how long have you been on CWP?
i too am hoping to get down to 10 stone, i cant imagine myself so slim.
good luck.
Hi I've been on step one for 2 weeks now, first week was really hard but it's getting easier now . I really can't imagine myself slim

Hi Khaleesi! I'm doing something very similar to you but with 3 exante products a day (much cheaper). I like hot drinks better than cold so am living on herbal teas and the odd naughty coffee. Week 4 weigh in tomorrow and I'm on track for another 2 or albs (depending on how the wind blows, LOL).

Good luck and keep posting - it really helps to read other people's stories. :)

Hi Khaleesi! I'm doing something very similar to you but with 3 exante products a day (much cheaper). I like hot drinks better than cold so am living on herbal teas and the odd naughty coffee. Week 4 weigh in tomorrow and I'm on track for another 2 or albs (depending on how the wind blows, LOL).

Good luck and keep posting - it really helps to read other people's stories. :)

Hi Spinoza,
I tried Exante once before but i could not handle the taste im very fussy and i only like 4-5 cambridge products and i couldnt find any exante that i liked. I dont like coffee but what herbal teas do you have i might have to try some. Got my week 4 weigh in thursday im hoping for another big one. Keep me up to date with your success please. Good Luck :)

2lbs off again this week - takes me over the stone (first of six)

How did your WI go Khaleesi?

I don't think I feel any lighter, but my jeans are definitely looser. :)

Had my official WI today i am ..... 21.8 so after 4 weeks on the diet im really pleased
feeling good.
Was quite an emotional WI today my consultant (whos amazing) got to talking about being slim and i mentioned how sometimes i just cant imagine myself slim and somehow we got onto how we all have little voices that doubt us but that at the same time help us deal with disappointment and hurt so we aren't so floored when something doesn't work out. She mentioned how the voice is like a child version of yourself that can be horrible sometimes and doesn't want to be left behind and it got me thinking back to when i got fat as a child and since then all the times someone said something horrible about me and my weight and how the little me dealt with it, How she still has sway over me even as an adult. A kind of defence mechanism if you like, It just really hit a sore spot. Then she gave me 2 assignments 1st to write down little me's thoughts and acknowledge her and listen to what she has to say and how she feels. 2nd was to write a note to the Thin version of myself i've yet to meet.
I'm going to get a little diary and write these things out but i couldn't believe how much sense she made they way she talked about my ''inner child'' whose mean and doubtful but to protect herself(me). anyway i've rambled on a little just wanted to share how it went today hope your all doing well.
good luck everyone with ur diets and WI's.

Hello Khalessi

Love the name!

I just thought I would poke my head through the door and say hello.

I started on CWP last year at 21 stone 11.

I lost 4 stone 2 pounds and got to 16 stone 9.

I then had an major wobble for a number of months and basically piled weight back on (18 stone 7 when I had my weigh in). It was completely my own fault and I’ve definitely learnt from my mistakes. So this week is my re-start of sorts. My target is around 10 stone so we have similar goals.

I am sole source but I do have the occasional step 2 meal if I am going out for dinner for example.

I look forward to reading your progress.

Xx

Hello Khalessi

Love the name!

I just thought I would poke my head through the door and say hello.

I started on CWP last year at 21 stone 11.

I lost 4 stone 2 pounds and got to 16 stone 9.

I then had an major wobble for a number of months and basically piled weight back on (18 stone 7 when I had my weigh in). It was completely my own fault and I’ve definitely learnt from my mistakes. So this week is my re-start of sorts. My target is around 10 stone so we have similar goals.

I am sole source but I do have the occasional step 2 meal if I am going out for dinner for example.

I look forward to reading your progress.

Xx
Hi Mini_Kate

Thanks i admit im abit obsessed with the show lol.
Always great to talk to people who are also on the weightloss journey,
thats a great loss and you did it once you can definitely do it again.
My BMI was to high for SS but maybe once its gone down ill give it a try.
Please keep me up to date with your progress.
Good luck.

Back