Did any of you....

see ive told everyone!! the way i think is that the more people i tell the more people know so it stops me cheating and makes me want to do it more to otherwise i know a few of them will laugh at me? its an incentive for me lol

tell anyone that you were doing Cambridge diet or even on a diet at all?

The reason I ask is that I am sick of people rolling their eyes when I say I'm starting a diet (every other week) and me never getting any smaller lol.

This time however I haven't told anyone (except hubby) I am doing any form of diet as a kind of experiment as I want to see what peoples reactions are when they start noticing the weight loss and to see how long it takes before they do. They'll not expect I'm actually sticking to a diet for once! :greenapple:

I've gone passed caring now about the rolling eyes! the scales don't lie, so as long as i'm sticking to it 100% then i know i will get to prove them wrong!

I tell people now, and let them make their comments! Sod them!

You deal with this hun however you need to! Maybe tell them all (and rub their faces in it) when you have lost your first stone or 2

xxx

No, I've not told anyone.. I have tried so many times to lose weight since having my baby but by the third week my milk supply has been dropping and I have been hungry like I've never known.. But now she's stopping bf I'm starting cd at the end of the month and just going to quietly lose the weight. Hubby knows and my mother knows but that's it.

Rhiana your mum sounds so much like mine, if she knew I was doing Cambridge she would have some sarcastic comment to say about me putting all the weight back on again blah blah blah!!!!

Why can't people just be pleased for you that you are taking your health into your own hands and trying to be positive.

Stuff all the negative people, we will get the last laugh!!!

I haven't told anyone at work. I just tell them tat I am healthy eating, which is easy to carry off when you are doing ss+ or if I don't eat at lunch time and they notice, I just say that I am saving myself as I am going out to dinner or I say that I had a big breakfast. Quite frankly it is none of their business, this is for me, not for them

only my husband and daughter know I'm doing CD. At work I just have soup, or salad when SS+. I always used to have this before, They have noticed that I've lost weight I've told them I'm doing low GI and not eating choc and cakes etc

Back