Did anybody get the free journal from Pschologies ?

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Hi,
Can't remember who, but someone told us that Psychologies mag was giving away a free journal. I got one and had a go at my three main priorities and objective setting today.

I am new to journalling but there are some instructions so thought I would have a go. Have set some goals to work towards them for January. :)

Just wondering whether anyone else got it and is having a go and has any tips ?

funny u should mention it cos my hubby bought me the magazine last week when i was down and asking for chow mein! havent used the journal yet tho!

have to quickly add that he bought in INSTEAD of the chow mein to keep me on track. what a sweetypie he is!

Ah bless him, non-food treats are so necessary when you are dieting aren't they ? A well trained man you have there !

lol! i have to say although he is being sweet, u must remember its for his own selfish reasons. the last thing he wants is me foodless and angry. i may chew one of his limbs off!

lol! i have to say although he is being sweet, u must remember its for his own selfish reasons. the last thing he wants is me foodless and angry. i may chew one of his limbs off!

AHH Karen are you going to marinade it first...... though size of your dh there wont be much meat on it.....lmao....

Its good to have you back its been quiet without you....!

LOL! he will be chuffed to bits to read that u dont think theres much of him to eat! hes been wanting to lose a stone before his biz trip to China. i offered him to come on CD with me but he had other ideas. so far he is eating pot noodles, pies, beer, and such! he'll be lucky if he doesnt gain a stone before the trip lol.

nice to be missed sonkie but u know i always re-surface lol preverbial bad penny i am! :)

D'OH!

cant actually show him what u said about him now cos i dont want him to read my reply lol.

umm...i know? what did u think i thought u meant?

just a beer belly. hehe.

when i did tell him what u said he automatically thought you meant he had a small umm...member!

TALK ABOUT A COMPLEX! LOL

told him that while he is well endowed, his bits still cant really qualify as a limb lol. his ego was restored immediately :rolleyes:

totally highjacked magicmels post...sorry! the journal is good. i like all the motivational quotes on each page and its small enough to pop in a handbag. I have started using it just as DQ does...to highlight what kinda day Ive had emotionally and physically with the diet. the mag is good as well. i'd never even heard of it til hubby bought it for me. I guess hes hinting that i need to sort my head out lol. xxx

i can give u my copy but u have to keep ur mitts off my journal :p lol

thats no good I want the full package ....lol.
U aint signed into msn either....tut tut you trying to avoid me ?

would i do a thing like that? signing in now...

Back