Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Shivie, juju and deezer... thank you x I still wish I could have another 5lb week... havent had one for over a month! Well done for having a great week though x

And so you shall honeybun! Try a bit of exercise and you'll probably get a lovely surprise on the scales in the next week or so. I walk 15mins in the morn to my bus, then about 30 mins on my lunch...just into the city centre (Dublin) and back, then 15 mins home from the bus. Then the swimming lessons on a Thurs (an activity close to your heart if I remember correctly!) take a good bit of effort...i.e. just staying afloat in my case!!! Do something you enjoy....even dancing around your room for half an hour to your fave tunes! xx S

Shivie said:
Nice one Juju, same as me! Feels great to see it go doesn't it?

x S

Thanks Shivie :)!
It does indeed, well done.
I can't wait to get under the 200lb Mark, hope it doesn't take too long x

Juju, at the rate you're going you'll get under the 200 mark in no time hun! You're a star!! x

Well girls, this is so not like me... but I'm wondering if it's time for me to refeed :( Had a horrible day thinking that I could lose 2lbs a week easily with a sensible food diet. Not sure what's got into me. :( I was soooo determined to keep going till my hols at the end of Oct, and then come back on 100% till the end of the year, but the 2lbs loss this morning (with the 3's for the past 3 weeks) has got me feeling fed up. (I could blame it on my TOTM but I dont have periods any more!) I feel like I'm falling way short of the average stone a month this month (5lbs in 2 weeks) and I'm not even half way to my goal yet. Would someone please give me a kick up the backside before I make a decision that I will regret later???? Sorry for the moan x

Well girls, this is so not like me... but I'm wondering if it's time for me to refeed :( Had a horrible day thinking that I could lose 2lbs a week easily with a sensible food diet. Not sure what's got into me. :( I was soooo determined to keep going till my hols at the end of Oct, and then come back on 100% till the end of the year, but the 2lbs loss this morning (with the 3's for the past 3 weeks) has got me feeling fed up. (I could blame it on my TOTM but I dont have periods any more!) I feel like I'm falling way short of the average stone a month this month (5lbs in 2 weeks) and I'm not even half way to my goal yet. Would someone please give me a kick up the backside before I make a decision that I will regret later???? Sorry for the moan x

AWwww hunni you have come so far don't give in.... i'm a bit like that today!!! After my hols... i keep thinking i could do it with food!!!!

But..... i can't! I've tried!!! I can't be trusted!!! You CAN do this!!! Your having a bad day thats all!!! Sleep on iy hun and if you feel you can do this on food!!! Then only you know that!!!

Get yourself a drink and get an early night..... would you REALLY get the same results while eating?????

Dee

xxxxx

Got through a difficult week on 100% and back on course with weight loss again :) Lost 5lbs on my weigh in today... very pleased because it means I've lost just over 3 stones now (week 10) and just passed the half way mark :D (What a difference a week can make lol) How is everyone else doing on their Monday weigh ins today? x

Got through a difficult week on 100% and back on course with weight loss again :) Lost 5lbs on my weigh in today... very pleased because it means I've lost just over 3 stones now (week 10) and just passed the half way mark :D (What a difference a week can make lol) How is everyone else doing on their Monday weigh ins today? x

Well done Linda! A fab loss for ya today! Worth sticking out a crappyish week for eh?! I lost 3lbs today...not bad as it's TOTM. Keep it up babe and you now have permission to do that mad "half-way to goal" dance around the room!! ;)

3lbs off for me today, i expected more but it's still a good loss.
Well done girls, you're doing so well :D
xx

Hey Juju, 3 off is tonnes better than 3 on!! There'll always be the slowish weeks but the bigger losses more than make up for those! Keep it up babe...you're doing famously xx

Hey Juju, 3 off is tonnes better than 3 on!! There'll always be the slowish weeks but the bigger losses more than make up for those! Keep it up babe...you're doing famously xx

Aw thanks m'lovely, that's true. I actually expected a bigger loss because I'd had such a rough week, I'm still pleased with 3lbs I just hope it's not that every week :D
How're you getting on?
x

Aw thanks m'lovely, that's true. I actually expected a bigger loss because I'd had such a rough week, I'm still pleased with 3lbs I just hope it's not that every week :D
How're you getting on?
x

Yeah with this plan u really have to take the rough with the smooth! Or smoothie/shake in our cases ha ha :D
Sorry you've had it rough hun but this week's gonna be brill to make up for it ok! ;)
I'm doing grand thanks hun...lost 3lbs too like u, weigh-in today. TOTM though so I'm more than satisfied with the 3! Am due for bridesmaid dress first fitting on Thurs and am 1lb below the target I'd set for that date so all's lookin' good so far!
Keep up the fab work...can't wait to see your before & after pics at the end of your journey....and it's getting so close now xxx

5.7lbs off for me this week, how did everyone else get on? :D:D
x

5.7lbs off for me this week, how did everyone else get on? :D:D
x

Wow, nice one Juju! Another 3 for me this week so only another 6 to go to my first target yay! Then the Christmas challenge target will seem more achievable! Well done again sweetie, you're amazing!

x S

Wow, nice one Juju! Another 3 for me this week so only another 6 to go to my first target yay! Then the Christmas challenge target will seem more achievable! Well done again sweetie, you're amazing!

x S
Well done chick!!

juju you're storming ahead girl!!! :) (like shivie!).....Just 1lb for me today but strangely enough, I'm not discouraged. It may mean that at this rate I wont reach my Jan 1st target but never mind. Even chatted with the chemist girl about perhaps staying 100% over Christmas if I've not got my target, and then there's no temptation to lose the plot LOL. Well done on doing sooo well xx

Shivie said:

x S

Thanks Shivie :)
Well done, 3lbs is great. Only 6 to go? That is amaaaaazing. You all inspire me so much. I cannot wait to reach my Christmas target, hope it happens xx

uklady said:
juju you're storming ahead girl!!! :) (like shivie!).....Just 1lb for me today but strangely enough, I'm not discouraged. It may mean that at this rate I wont reach my Jan 1st target but never mind. Even chatted with the chemist girl about perhaps staying 100% over Christmas if I've not got my target, and then there's no temptation to lose the plot LOL. Well done on doing sooo well xx

You're still doing great and I'm so glad you aren't discouraged by it. You'll reach your target soon, it'll be the best feeling :D I cannot wait to reach mine (eventually) lol xx

4lbs off for me this week, how did everyone else get on :D:D?
xx

juju I actually lost 6 lbs!!!! I can't believe it LOL It's the biggest loss since my first week! I know I had just a 1lb last week but it was a surprise TOTM for me, so knowing there was a reason it was only 1lb actually helped. But crikey... I still can;t get over 6 for me this morning. I'm in shock hahaha
Well done for getting another 4lbs gone.... you're almost half way and that is SUCH a great feeling!!! I bet you do that easily next week :D :D xx

Back