Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

juju I just remembered.... me and my daughter are off to a spa morning tomorrow, and I need to leave before my chemist opens!!! Arghhh lol I am always heavier by the afternoon... so may just weigh in on Tues instead. Am I being silly??? lol Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

uklady said:
juju I just remembered.... me and my daughter are off to a spa morning tomorrow, and I need to leave before my chemist opens!!! Arghhh lol I am always heavier by the afternoon... so may just weigh in on Tues instead. Am I being silly??? lol Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xx

You're not being silly at all.
I'm in Manchester all day tomorrow and won't get back home until gone 5 and I like to get weighed first thing in the morning. So I'm going to get weighed on Tuesday morning too :D xx

See you in here on Tues then xx :D

I lost 4lbs this week and that means I've hit the 6st mark.. 6 stone gone, excited to do a re-feed soon xx

and do you see the difference ???... when you first started this whole thing you told me you didn't think you would be able to see the difference !!! I bet you can, i bet you look amazing x

Uk lady and miss juju you are doing so incredibly well, i hope you are both hugely proud of yourselves, love to you both x

Yep. well done ladies! It does make me wonder that if i had stuck to it after hols, as i started at the same time as you, i would have probably lost 6 stone now too!
Alas, it's no longer for me though.
But i love to read about you ladies as it spurs me on to maintain and get going on a normal diet.
Big hugs x x x

Well ladies, another 4lbs off.... which, as my profile says, I'm really happy with this trend lol :D :D :D This makes 11lbs to go to my target. :O The question is, can I reach target in time for my refeed the week before Christmas!!! :) How is everyone else doing? xx

ElectricLilac said:
and do you see the difference ???... when you first started this whole thing you told me you didn't think you would be able to see the difference !!! I bet you can, i bet you look amazing x

I certainly do see the difference, you and everyone else has kept me going though so thank you for that :D
I'm doing a re-feed this weekend. I can't believe I fit into a size 14, it's unreal. Another couple of stone to go. I can't believe how much confidence I have now :D:D you were right!!!
Thank you very much xxx

3lbs off for me this week:)
I would love to lose another 3 before Saturday when I do my re-feed that means I'll be in the 12's :D eeeek xx

I certainly do see the difference, you and everyone else has kept me going though so thank you for that :D
I'm doing a re-feed this weekend. I can't believe I fit into a size 14, it's unreal. Another couple of stone to go. I can't believe how much confidence I have now :D:D you were right!!!
Thank you very much xxx

So pleased for you, now all i have to say is.... PICTURES !!! We want Pictures xxx

Yes I second that Lilac! Juju y'hear...we demand piccies!!! You've done incredibly well hun & you're always so wonderfully quietly calm and confident about the whole thing! Just amazing hun! xx

Aha thank you all so much, it's so lovely to see these nice things.
I promise to upload a few before photos and even more after photos in the next couple of days. I will make a new thread, look out for it girlies <3 xx

3lbs off for me this week:)
I would love to lose another 3 before Saturday when I do my re-feed that means I'll be in the 12's :D eeeek xx

Oh my goodness juju .... what am I going to do for 2 weeks without your daily honk to keep me on track as to where I am LOL Please can you let us see your refeed diary when you do it, so I can see how well it works for you. It's incredible that you (even WE lol) have come this far. My refeed week will happen a week before Christmas so I am verrrry close behind you!!

Oh and shivie.... you had a 7lb loss??? :O :O :O Way to go girl :D So pleased for you xx

uklady said:
Oh my goodness juju .... what am I going to do for 2 weeks without your daily honk to keep me on track as to where I am LOL Please can you let us see your refeed diary when you do it, so I can see how well it works for you. It's incredible that you (even WE lol) have come this far. My refeed week will happen a week before Christmas so I am verrrry close behind you!!

Hehe we've come so far, I can't believe I've lost 6 and a half stone (almost) it's still a shock. I bought myself a dress today, although my legs are still abit on the chubby side I'm hoping I have the confidence to wear it :D
You will be just fine Linda, I have the app on my phone so I'll check to see how you're getting on :)
I'll let you know all about my refeed and my week of food afterwards, hopefully I'll stay the same weight :D xx

WOW fantastic to hear how well you girls are doing, what life-changing transformations! You are so inspiring to me! I lost another 3 lbs this week, now weigh 12st 9lbs. Feeling good! This morning i took Toby my shih tzu to the vet for his annual check-up and our vet said if she'd passed me in the street she wouldn't have recognised me! Sincere compliments like that certainly help to keep us motivated, don't they? :)
Love n hugs to all, and let's all have a GREAT week! :)

Funnily enough Katia my next door neighbour has just stopped for a chat... I havent seen her for a couple of months and she also said she could hardly recognise it was me as Ive changed so much!! :D :D :D

Back