Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Those golden moments are what makes it all worthwhile Linda! Bet she'll be telling all the other neighbours about your amazing transformation & you'll be the new local attraction! xx

Hi all!
I started LT about 2 wks ago.. New to the forum.. Second time round on LT. I Lost 3stone b4, went on holiday an lost the plot basically! ?ended with it all bk on within 6mnths!
But this time I've come with a proper excuse(heehe) it's called child birth! So now I'm 14stone (1 extra due to beautiful baby girl.. Eliza now jus over 3mnths).
1st week = 7lb lost
2nd = 4lb lost
I had to stop breastfeeding to start.. So body's still confussed.. Last yr I lost at least 6pm every week. Good luck to u all x

Hi all!
I started LT about 2 wks ago.. New to the forum.. Second time round on LT. I Lost 3stone b4, went on holiday an lost the plot basically! ?ended with it all bk on within 6mnths!
But this time I've come with a proper excuse(heehe) it's called child birth! So now I'm 14stone (1 extra due to beautiful baby girl.. Eliza now jus over 3mnths).
1st week = 7lb lost
2nd = 4lb lost
I had to stop breastfeeding to start.. So body's still confussed.. Last yr I lost at least 6pm every week. Good luck to u all x

Hi there! And welcome!

Good luck on your journey!
xx

I love this thread. UKLady and JuJu you are both amazing xxx

josiejojojo said:
I love this thread. UKLady and JuJu you are both amazing xxx

Thank you very much :D xx

3lbs off for me this week:)
I would love to lose another 3 before Saturday when I do my re-feed that means I'll be in the 12's :D eeeek xx

Oh my goodness juju.... does that mean your last 100% day is TODAY?????????????? !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

uklady said:
Oh my goodness juju.... does that mean your last 100% day is TODAY?????????????? !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

It is Linda :D
I'm abit disappointed because I wanted to stay 100% until the 17th. That means I would've got to my Christmas goal of 12st 4lbs :( but never mind I'll be back on TFR soon :) I'm nervous about eating. I'll upload pics tonight and let you know how my re-feed is going :D xx

I can't wait to see your pics :D Where will I be able to see them? x

It is Linda :D
I'm abit disappointed because I wanted to stay 100% until the 17th. That means I would've got to my Christmas goal of 12st 4lbs :( but never mind I'll be back on TFR soon :) I'm nervous about eating. I'll upload pics tonight and let you know how my re-feed is going :D xx
Awww juju... you shouldnt feel any disappointment AT ALL... you have done so incredibly well!!! I am nervous about my refeed in a couple of week's time too, but hey, I'm certain you will be OK with that determination and focus of yours. xx

uklady said:
Awww juju... you shouldnt feel any disappointment AT ALL... you have done so incredibly well!!! I am nervous about my refeed in a couple of week's time too, but hey, I'm certain you will be OK with that determination and focus of yours. xx

I will upload pictures tomorrow Linda. I will make a new thread, I haven't had chance to take any after photos, so I will take them tomorrow and you will all be able to see them.
I would've liked to of got to my goal weight but I know I'll get there eventually hehe, I'll be back on here soon :D good luck with your weigh ins, I'm having my last one tomorrow morning xxx

I got weighed today as it's the day I start my re-feed and surprisingly I had still lost 3lbs. I would've liked to have been at my Christmas goal, never mind :D
I'm exactly 13st now.
I'm having my re-feed meal later on tonight :)

Good luck on Monday everyone xxx

I got weighed today as it's the day I start my re-feed and surprisingly I had still lost 3lbs. I would've liked to have been at my Christmas goal, never mind :D
I'm exactly 13st now.
I'm having my re-feed meal later on tonight :)

Good luck on Monday everyone xxx
Well juju I just did my first 100% honk without you :cry: ... hope you enjoyed your first refeed day xx :D And that's amazing that you still lost another 3lbs ... sooo glad for you!!! :) :) :)

I will upload pictures in an hour or so :)
Hope you are all well.
The re-feed is going okay, I was really nervous to eat.
Good luck to everyone else who is doing a re-feed this week and to those that aren't; Happy honking :D xx

I've posted before and after photos :)
- New thread on the lipotrim section xx

Wow I can hardly believe this..... yet another 4lb loss:party0049:!!! I've somehow managed to do that for 4 weeks in a row :D This means that with only 2 weigh ins left till my refeed before Christmas, I have 7lbs to go to my target:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:! Soooo happy that the loss isn't slowing down, even though I'm almost there !!!:talk017:

well done :) nearly there not long now :) x

Thank you yes we can :) xx

Hi everyone, how was your week? Great, i hope! Well, i now weigh 12st 5lbs, as i lost another 4lbs this week and my new size 16 trousers fit me perfectly :) My legs are finally losing that horrid lumpy look, lol!
This message is short and sweet as it's late and i'm ready for my bed...yawn...i've been on the go all day long, it's really brought it home to me that i would never have had the energy to get so much done in the course of a day back in the bad old days of obesity!!!!
Will check in again next Monday or Tuesday, meanwhile sending LOTS of encouragement for another great week of progress towards our goals :) xx

Back