Did I mess up?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Bellybee, 1 October 2006 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am on CD and yesterday we went to the Zoo as it was unplanned I did not have any packs etc with me.
    However, my mum brought a green salad with no dressing and some plain skinless chicken breast so I had a plain chicken salad with vinegar.
    I stuck to water all day and only had a maximum of 90g of chicken and maybe 90g of salad. I have not come out of ketosis but as it was not part of my AAM I wonder if I have really buggered up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Absolutely not BB, you made very sound choices... well done to you and don't worry... you're doing brilliantly:):)

love xxx:)

4. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It would have been a bit late if I had messed up really lol but never mind I really enjoyed my chicken salad it took me about an hour to eat it all and I was full all day. I wish it could stay like that when I came off the diet lol. I also wish I could have chicken/fish salad every day

5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Sounds like a fantastic result to me. A lovely day out including a meal with Mum. Still in ketosis too. You should feel proud not worried and remember how well you dealt with the sticky situation. Enjoy the memory of your day. I think it's really important to feel positive on this diet and you have a lot to be positive about as I'm sure will be confirmed on the scales at next WI.

Dizzy x

6. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Dont worry hun like Mandy said your choices were good and it wont take u out of ketosis.
    Maybe u could get some tetras to carry around with u in your bag or car so if u get caught out longer than u expected then u will always have a tetra on hand.
    Well done 2 u for not eating rubbish food,u need to be well proud of yourself for that,take care and have a nice day xxx

7. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't like to carry a handbag if I can possibly help it. I like to be free lol to swing my arms or whatever but it is a good idea.

8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Lisa
    As has been said you made the right choice,so well done you.
    Glad you had a good day as well
    {{{HUGS}}}

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.