Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Did I ruin it?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by maz99, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. maz99

maz99 Member

Guys n gals i fell off the wagon yesterday. I had a piece of my homemade lasange and then later had 5 vodkas and slimline tonics!!! :cry:
    I was already in ketosis for over a week, will i go through that horrible feeling again now to get back into it? i suppose theres no point even asking will i have put on weight, i'm sure i will. Soo mad at myself, it was one of those family days and i just caved in. Had lost 10 lbs on the first week so was delighted, fell awful today now.:(
    Any tips, comments or stern lectures are welcome!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tay10r

Tay10r Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooo deary me.. Doesn't sound great. An drinking Vodka after not eating?!?!
    I'm not sure I was tempted over the weekend to eat but I didnt want to go through the whole ketosis thing again, for me it was hell this time. I would imagine you will..
    I wouldnt worry about the weight though I doubt you've done that much damage. I would think you'll still have a good loss this week. Only problem is if you do it often your body doesnt know if its coming or going so eventually you wouldnt lose weight as your body would go into starvation mode..
    Chin up back to it... :)

4. maz99

maz99 Member

Thanks, a right boot up the a** is what i need! gonna be hell going through it again but it's good enough for me. Feel awful today, alcohol not one of my brightest moments. hopefully i'll get back on track quickly.
    thanks for the reply Tay10.

5. Tay10r

Tay10r Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know that wouldnt be my choice is I were to fall off the wagon!!!
    Lasange sounds pretty hot though!! Everything smells and sounds so appealing. Cant get nandos out of my head! :0s
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.