Didn't drink enough water this weekend.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Has anyone had rubbish w/ins because they didn't drink enough water? This weekend I was travelling and simply could not keep running to the toilet, so in total I must have only had about a litre and a half of water on Saturday and two litres on Sunday.

I really missed it too, believe it or not. Will it have made a big difference this week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i only drink on average 2 litres a day anyway and i've had ok losses - i wouldn't worry too much. try and up ur water before wi xx

4. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I struggle to drink enough everyday - I spend most of my day rushing around at 100mph so most of the time I forget.
    The weeks I have managed to drink more my losses have been better though.

5. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I am struggling to drink lots today??..maybe i should try and up it??..as I want a good weight loss for my first week..:sigh:

6. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Get that water into you Denise you can do it

7. SlimJ

SlimJ Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    supposedly you cannot metabolise the fat if you don't drink enough water. that would mean that not drinking enough water is suffering for no cause. i read that in my second week and have been religiously drinking a minimum of 2 litres a day. easiest way for me to do it is to fill 2 1litre bottles in the morning and make sure they are empty before i go to bed.

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    good thread. I haven't been getting enough water these last couple of days either and I feel rubbish this morning. I think drinking plenty of water can only add to losses because it flushes it out of you more -plus the whole speeding up metabolism thing. Got to get gluggling!

9. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I have a 2 litre bottle on my desk at work, and I make sure it's empty by 3pm. I'm constantly running to the toilet though, and last weekend I just couldn't do that.

It's w/i tonight, I'm not expecting much of a loss this week. Particularly as I'm lighter now than I have been since about 1992 so it's slowing down... I'm not that bothered, I feel great. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.