• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Didn't drink enough water this weekend.

Has anyone had rubbish w/ins because they didn't drink enough water? This weekend I was travelling and simply could not keep running to the toilet, so in total I must have only had about a litre and a half of water on Saturday and two litres on Sunday.

I really missed it too, believe it or not. Will it have made a big difference this week?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I struggle to drink enough everyday - I spend most of my day rushing around at 100mph so most of the time I forget.
The weeks I have managed to drink more my losses have been better though.

I am struggling to drink lots today??..maybe i should try and up it??..as I want a good weight loss for my first week..:sigh:

Get that water into you Denise you can do it

supposedly you cannot metabolise the fat if you don't drink enough water. that would mean that not drinking enough water is suffering for no cause. i read that in my second week and have been religiously drinking a minimum of 2 litres a day. easiest way for me to do it is to fill 2 1litre bottles in the morning and make sure they are empty before i go to bed.

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good thread. I haven't been getting enough water these last couple of days either and I feel rubbish this morning. I think drinking plenty of water can only add to losses because it flushes it out of you more -plus the whole speeding up metabolism thing. Got to get gluggling!

supposedly you cannot metabolise the fat if you don't drink enough water. that would mean that not drinking enough water is suffering for no cause. i read that in my second week and have been religiously drinking a minimum of 2 litres a day. easiest way for me to do it is to fill 2 1litre bottles in the morning and make sure they are empty before i go to bed.
I have a 2 litre bottle on my desk at work, and I make sure it's empty by 3pm. I'm constantly running to the toilet though, and last weekend I just couldn't do that.

It's w/i tonight, I'm not expecting much of a loss this week. Particularly as I'm lighter now than I have been since about 1992 so it's slowing down... I'm not that bothered, I feel great. :)