Didn't like the latest pic of me :-(

Janeasetler

This is my year!
I went out last nite with some sw friends, I was full of confidence cos I had lost 2 stones......but when I saw the pics that we were all taking I couldn't believe how big I am, I'm beginning to feel I will never get there.

:cry:

Yes you will. It's that simple. Because you want to you will!! Xxx

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

i always get snapped standing next to my skinniest friends photos add 10lbs apparently anyway :)
xx

Hi hunni,

Aww...don't get upset! You've done so well so far! Have you got any pics of u b4 u lost 2 stones so u can compare them? I bet u would see a huge positive difference then!
2 stones is a MASSIVE achievement...be very proud of yourself and hold your head up high. You WILL get there xx
P.S....everyone knows the camera ALWAYS makes you look bigger too xx

2 stones is a huge amount ... and look at you BMI now ... that has really come down !!!!!

Don`t get disheartened hunny .... and don`t worry about the photo`s. You`re on a journey, and it`s the end result you need to focus on ... you`ve started the story, and along the way there`ll be good points, and bad points, but you WILL get to the size and shape you want to be, and there`ll be photo`s of you that need simply love ... x

I went out last nite with some sw friends, I was full of confidence cos I had lost 2 stones......but when I saw the pics that we were all taking I couldn't believe how big I am, I'm beginning to feel I will never get there.

You will Jane

I felt the same, I even put them on here - something I would never have dreamt of at one time.

You will get there, enjoy the journey;)

Steve

Thank you so much for all your support and encouraging words.
I just feel that all the hard work isn't enough at times. But as my hubby has told me......it took me 20 yrs to put on all that weight, its gonna take time.

I just felt really bad on Friday.

Thank you once again, I will keep going.

The problem is once you loose weight & start feeling better about yourself you want to be at target straight away & it's almost as though you want to punish yourself. It's hard to feel good about yourself when you have spent years feeling bad but you will get there.

Mrsthunderbolt..........your sooo right, i just feel I'll never reach target and its true I seem to punish myself.
I'm trying my best, I have increased body magic recently but still no change for the scales......I swear the scales have it in for me each week!!!! lol

Thank you, I know I need to keep positive and remain on the train to get to target.

I get weighed tomorrow, I'm gonna go in with an open mind.

The problem is once you loose weight & start feeling better about yourself you want to be at target straight away & it's almost as though you want to punish yourself. It's hard to feel good about yourself when you have spent years feeling bad but you will get there.

This is so right! Once you get a taster you want more, and I don't mean food!

Am getting reallllly impatient now, I just want it off so I can get on with the rest of my life happily but know deep down it doesn't matter how much I want it unless I put the effort in and be patient.

We'll all get there if we don't give up eh. xx

good luck with weigh in. i know what you mean about those photos! but i have slim friends who hate their photo being taken as well. the camera does add 10lbs!

Congratulations on losing 2 stone!!! You're on a journey...you didn't like a picture but you are doing something abou it, so well done and keep up the good work!!

I know exactly what you mean. I am 1 lb off my two stone and I still feel really fat and no one has noticed. I went out with some friends on Saturday no one said I looked like I had lost weight ( haven't told any of my friends I'm on sw) and I felt huge compared to my annoyingly slim friends. But we are doing this for us and as others have said this is a journey so keep going you have done so well :)

Hey, don't feel like that..however I do know how you feel..I've lost just slightly more but still have 7 stones to lose..I swing between being delighted and depressed that I have to do it 3 1/2 times over yet..BUT.. we WILL get there, so lets link arms and keep each other going! :D

I know exactly what you mean. I am 1 lb off my two stone and I still feel really fat and no one has noticed. I went out with some friends on Saturday no one said I looked like I had lost weight ( haven't told any of my friends I'm on sw) and I felt huge compared to my annoyingly slim friends. But we are doing this for us and as others have said this is a journey so keep going you have done so well :)

Shigby, I really understand this..I am still getting people who look at me blankly as if I'm lying (and these are people I am very fond of) when I say I've lost two stone..it's as if they haven't noticed..when others are gushing about how fab it is as if I've lost the whoile lot..both make me feel quite uncomfortable, it is very strange.

That's the main reason I didnt tell anyone except my husband mum and sister! I also try to think maybe they ( my friends) didn't notice that I had put so much weight on in the first place and that's why they haven't noticed I've lost some :) ( they is no way they didn't notice tho) !!

Thank you for all your words of encouragement, i haven't told anyone too, I have had compliments but I know I still have 7 stones to go.........its still a long way.
I wish I joined sw years ago :cry:

I'm in my 40's and feel like life is slipping away.

Thank you once again, I'm gonna put everything behind me cos I want to be a new me!! I know I will get there. I won't give up

I hope we all keep going and reach our goals

2 stone!! That is great.
No matter what size we are we are never happy with ourselves and photo's of ourselves! I have friends that range from size 24 to a size 8 and I know that all of them have untagged photo's of themselves on Facebook because they hate the pics etc
Keep going on your journey and your husband is right when he said it took a long time to go on but your are going the right way now :D

I've never looked at my wedding photos because I'll just be disgusted at myself. 4 years later I can only think I actually look worse than I did then so that's added motivation to ignore their existence!

Back