Didn't lose a single pound last week, why?

Anon

I've been on Lipotrim 100% for almost a month now, lost approx 10lbs in my first week and 7lbs in my second but when I weighed myself in my 3rd week (on Monday) I hadn't lost a single pound and I weighed myself on 2 different scales at my doctors' and the Boots one where you pay 70p to get your BMI read etc.

I haven't even come close to breaking the diet, been drinking tones of water as well, the only thing I have done is taken prescribed codeine for a knee injury I've had, and nasal spray for hayfever, could these have brought me out of ketosis?

well presuming by your name you are a guy it cant be totm issues ;) and you have defo stuck 100%?? had enough water?? could depend on how much you have to lose or how the body releases the fat. i know some who have stayed the same for weeks then all of a sudden lose loads. you could have lost inches though.

you have lost over what this diet promises in a month so thats fab, stick with it hun and see how you get on next week. :)

good luck

xox

Its strange I know, my week 4 weigh-in is tomorrow, but I'm one of those who is obsessed with getting on the scales as soon as I get up everyday. The strange thing is that I can go 3 or 4 days and not loose an ounce, then on the next day I suddenly loose 3lb:confused:, then nothing for another few days? You would think that it would be constant, but it doesn't appear to be, wait and see what happens next week. No doubt it will be good news:)

We all have blips like this. It feels so disheartening when you know you were 100%. Just bear in mind that your losses will balance out over the weeks. Keep up your great effort.

well presuming by your name you are a guy it cant be totm issues ;) and you have defo stuck 100%?? had enough water?? could depend on how much you have to lose or how the body releases the fat. i know some who have stayed the same for weeks then all of a sudden lose loads. you could have lost inches though.

you have lost over what this diet promises in a month so thats fab, stick with it hun and see how you get on next week. :)

good luck

xox

Yeah, stuck to it 100%, and endless pints of tap water; I'm quite strong willed when I want to be, I could quite easily stay on this for another month but I had hoped to come off it after a month

I started out at 13st, 10 which may not sound particularly overweight but I'm only 5ft 8. My target was to get back to my previous weight of 10 stone, looks like it's another month of shakes to get there :(

Its strange I know, my week 4 weigh-in is tomorrow, but I'm one of those who is obsessed with getting on the scales as soon as I get up everyday. The strange thing is that I can go 3 or 4 days and not loose an ounce, then on the next day I suddenly loose 3lb:confused:, then nothing for another few days? You would think that it would be constant, but it doesn't appear to be, wait and see what happens next week. No doubt it will be good news:)

Yeah, I'm exactly like that as well so I chucked my scales out to avoid the temptation; it's so disheartening when you get on them expecting to see a certain weight only to find you've barely lost a pound after weeks off living of these shakes :sigh:

Do you or anyone here combine exercise with Lipotrim? I was doing half an hour's gentle jogging for my first 2 weeks when I'd lost 10 and 7 pounds respectively but had to stop due to injury and since then I've not lost any weight, at least according to my last weigh in...

I've been on Lipotrim 100% for almost a month now, lost approx 10lbs in my first week and 7lbs in my second but when I weighed myself in my 3rd week (on Monday) I hadn't lost a single pound and I weighed myself on 2 different scales at my doctors' and the Boots one where you pay 70p to get your BMI read etc.

I haven't even come close to breaking the diet, been drinking tones of water as well, the only thing I have done is taken prescribed codeine for a knee injury I've had, and nasal spray for hayfever, could these have brought me out of ketosis?

:) and what did your chemists scales say where you buy your LT?

h x

hi
yes i do combine exercise with the lipotrim,i find one spinning session can knock 4lbs at least off so its worth doing something,maybe swimming if you don't fancy the gym?

Back