Diet Adverts

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by Jezebella, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey lovely people

Although I am still in RTM,thought I would post it here. Have been seeing a lot of adverts for various diets on tv of late. And I realised the greatest sensation of freedom exists for me now when I see them, because previously they reminded me of all my failings and the fact that I needed to loose weight , so always gave me a niggling little thought. These days I watch them and feel liberated because I can watch them now and think... I don't need you, because I am actually thin!!!

Wow it feels great :)

Jez
    xx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Feels fab doesn't it! Well done :clap:

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I know what ou mean Jez - I used to always hone in on AOL news feeds to the diet stories, now I feel just like you when I see them!! WOnderful! :D

5. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I do know what you mean. Another thing my friend and I at work spoke about this morning is when the news reports come on and they talk about the rise in obesity in the UK and instead of almost switching your mind off, or thinking "yeah but not me" and the like, I can actually think "that isn't me" or "I have a healthy BMI".

It is great!

Kat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.