diet chef newbie

ben

hi all just waiting for my delivery should be here today,have been on the lipotrim diet for 5 weeks,but have decided to try dief chef for a week and see how it goes and maybe place another order before christmas.....

Hi Ben,

Good luck, I think you will like this method of losing weight because you dont have to go without anything. Plus you can add your favorite low cal veg which is good. The only thing I would say about people that are not seeming to lose weight is what they choose to add. The whole point is to have meals that are low on the GI scale. Therefore, probably not a good idea to add potatoes, wholemeal rolls etc, until you are ready to maintain the weightloss. Every person is different, but if women are still intaking 2000+ per day, then its likely the weight will not come off quickly, hence the 1200 calories. I am going to try and stick with this. Good luck!!

hi estelle thanks for the reply started dc on saturday so far the food has been very tasty will report back after the week is up,will probaly order more this week to take me over christmas..cheers ..bj

How are you finding the Diet Chief? I have just ordered my first hamper! Ordered 5 weeks worth, just hoping to go for it!

Back