Diet Chef, two days gone, 3 pounds down!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by efbrown1, 19 December 2008 Social URL.

1. efbrown1

efbrown1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.08%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Whoopee,

Started on Tuesday 16th Dec

Tues- 144
    Thurs- 141

Have stuck to only diet chef food. Have not felt hungry at all, slight cravings when I smell something good. I actually feel like the fat is melting from my body! Sure my waist is down already. I do not like those energy bar things though, but will use the calories to substitute some more veg, fruit or salad as need be. So far have not wanted to. I like the oat crackers, so will have them for snacks.
    The food is pretty good! I am using steam fresh veg to plonk on the side so I can eat as soon as I am hungry. Also trying to change my eating habits and have dinner later, as I tend to eat dinner in the afternoon then hungry again. I also had several Gin and tonics the other night and still lost!!:p (Trying to get off the vino calories too) How is everyone else getting on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. efbrown1

efbrown1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.08%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Well had to restart after Christmas.... So started on Sunday 8th weighed in at 141 to start. Gonna wait a week for WI I think. The week before Christmas lost 7 pounds in about 6 days, so excited this time to go the month because I know it works. Good luck out there.

4. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya efbrown - good luck with getting back into the swing of things now christmas is out of the way :)

Keep us posted with how you get on!

5. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Well done you :D

At this rate you'll soon be at goal.

6. efbrown1

efbrown1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.08%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    :break_diet:Thanks for the support guys. Had a crap day yesterday, no DC at all just kinda binged but should be back on track today! I suppose once I add my exercise regime... hummm.. I will start feeling a lot fitter. Just finding it hard with this weather, I feel like diving on the sofa with my laptop after work lol. Oh well, hope everyone is doing well!!

7. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Ah :( It's hibernation time isn't it! I'm craving the bad carbs - stodgey stuff. Here's to an early spring :D

8. efbrown1

efbrown1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.08%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Yes if we had nice weather and no PMS it would make life a whole lot easier lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.