Diet Chef, two days gone, 3 pounds down!

efbrown1

Whoopee,

Started on Tuesday 16th Dec

Tues- 144
Thurs- 141

Have stuck to only diet chef food. Have not felt hungry at all, slight cravings when I smell something good. I actually feel like the fat is melting from my body! Sure my waist is down already. I do not like those energy bar things though, but will use the calories to substitute some more veg, fruit or salad as need be. So far have not wanted to. I like the oat crackers, so will have them for snacks.
The food is pretty good! I am using steam fresh veg to plonk on the side so I can eat as soon as I am hungry. Also trying to change my eating habits and have dinner later, as I tend to eat dinner in the afternoon then hungry again. I also had several Gin and tonics the other night and still lost!!:p (Trying to get off the vino calories too) How is everyone else getting on?

Well had to restart after Christmas.... So started on Sunday 8th weighed in at 141 to start. Gonna wait a week for WI I think. The week before Christmas lost 7 pounds in about 6 days, so excited this time to go the month because I know it works. Good luck out there.

Hiya efbrown - good luck with getting back into the swing of things now christmas is out of the way :)

Keep us posted with how you get on!

:break_diet:Thanks for the support guys. Had a crap day yesterday, no DC at all just kinda binged but should be back on track today! I suppose once I add my exercise regime... hummm.. I will start feeling a lot fitter. Just finding it hard with this weather, I feel like diving on the sofa with my laptop after work lol. Oh well, hope everyone is doing well!!

Back