Diet coke chicken

Just seen the gammon joint thread so assume that's what you mean! Could you have it like gammon with fried egg, HEX B sw chips and peas?x

Last edited:
Ooohhh, or chicken. With roasties and some veg?x

Well, for either the gammon or chicken versions of the recipe it would only be free on a red or EE day. What you have with it will depend on which plan you decide to follow. On red you could not have noodles or rice unless you syn them and you could only have SW chips if you take them as a HEB and leave the skins on. On EE any of the these options would be syn free. So I would go with EE and make sure you have have one third of your plate as veggies.

Sorry guys, i really should re- read my posts before hitting the submit

Yeah you are right, i did mean "Diet Coke Chicken"

Love the idea of having it with roasties and veg

Sorry again for all the confussion

Help please!

I am going to make this for dinner tonight. If I am cooking for 3 people i.e 3 chicken breasts, how much diet coke should I use? Also, I was going to add onions, garlic and tomato ketchup - do you think that will be good with rice? x

‎2 x Chicken Breasts diced or 2 large pork loin chops,sliced or 400g sliced beef
1 Can (330ml) Diet Coke
1 Finely chopped Onion
6 tbsp Passata or a small can of chopped tomatoes
Splash of Worcester Sauce
Splash of soy sauce
1 tsp of chinese 5 spice
a sprinkle of garlic granules [optional]
1 oxo cube

Method

Fry the chicken in fry light with onions till it seals

Add the can of coke,passata,5 spice,garlic granules and worcester and soy sauce and leave it simmer on low heat for 30 mins.

Stir occasionally and when not too loose and going slightly sticky stir in cooked noodles and serve or serve with boiled rice.:):):):):)

I REALLY want to try it! I love the sticky factor for the sauce. Maybe I'll try it tonight! Mmmmm

Back