Diet coke chicken

Diet coke chicken.

Is this dinner syn free can anyone tell me?

Thanks x

yes its free on ee

It should do as Coke Zero is just diet Coke without caffeine rebranded to appeal to men!

As someone with a rather advanced caffeine addiction I can confirm that Coke Zero does indeed contain caffeine (thank goodness!)

As for it being diet coke re-branded, thats not quite true, yep it was branded to be aimed at men, but coke zero and diet coke are different formulas and different tastes (and yes, with some very anal friends of mine I've done taste tests)

I like and drink them both, but prefer coke zero (and thats what I chose on the blind test) as it's a closer taste to coke, but with a slight hint of cinnamon.

Sorry to mislead I was remembering a newspaper article on it when it first came out!
That and the pepsi one is it pepsi max? I don't like sweet soft drinks but only drink diet coke if I fancy it, never pepsi.

I made this last night for the first time (well i used pepsi max), and i have to say i was very, very impressed! I loved it!

I had it with loads of SW chips, will defo be making again!!

I've heard people talk about this and how wonderful it tastes but I have no idea how to do it. :cry:

I bet it's somewhere in the recipe section on here. :confused: ...hmmm...must learn to bookmark :p

It was soooo easy.

I just chopped up 2 chicken breast and an onion and cooked them up in a frying pan with fry light.

I then added 330mls of pepsi max, 6 tbsp of passata and a splash of lea & perrins and brought it to the boil.

You then just have to be patient and let it simmer and reduce, stirring every few mins. It eventually thickens and makes a sticky BBQ type sauce, was amazing! Highly recommended!

I made this last night and it didnt go sticky at all but it was absolutely beautiful! I didnt like like look of it so sprinkled some cheese on top but it was so nice I scraped most of the cheese off! My fiance loved it aswell. Think this may become a regular meal for us. :)

Mines took ages to become 'sticky' right enough. I probably simmered it for about 20 minutes before it reduced right down and it thickened up.

Back