diet coke &dr pepper zero

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by owensmum, 23 October 2006 Social URL.

1. owensmum

owensmum Member

hi all mt cdc says its ok to have one can of either of these per day has anyone else been told this and are they having it thanks:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I do drink the Coke Zero (not diet coke) as my CDC told me that was ok but I tend to limit it to a glass at dinner time when I'm preparing my sons dinner - have found it does stop me picking.

My OH pointed out the Dr Pepper Zero on Friday night but I'm not a lover of the normal Dr Pepper but I presume they've made the same changes to that so you could probably have it in moderation.

4. Piper

Piper Regular Member

I'm going to allow myself a coke zero a day also as I think it'll help me contain my sweetie cravings!

Lynne x

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Coke Zero doesn't contain Citric Acid. It's citric acid that can effect ketosis. So long as the Dr Pepper Zero doesn't contain citric acid, it should be ok. Hope this helps!

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Would this apply to Fanta z & sprite z as welll......

Not a coke or doctor pepper fan, but I miss fanta orange!!

7. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    The Fanta Z sprite has citric acid in it so it can kick u out of ketosis i know u can have Fanta Z fruits as it does not have citric acid.

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    woo hoo!! thx roch!! Fanta fruits is better than nothin....then again, dunno if I'll be able to get it on this godforsaken island!

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Although drinks with malic acid are less likely to kick you out of ketosis, all of these drinks need to be treated with caution. The flavouring used can lead to cravings, so even though you are still in ketosis, it can cause some problems. No more than half a pint per day, drink more water to compensate, and be very aware of how it makes you feel.

10. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you drink Coke Zero etc can you count the liquid towards your fluid intake per day?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.