Diet Doctors

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Just watched a bit of diet doctors.

What a load of *&*&*!

There was a girl on there who had lost loads of weight and there were intimating it was on a VLCD by the way they said about it.

Anyway they then said that because of the diet she was left with loads of loose skin that then got infected etc etc etc.

She was then interviewed saying she should never have done the diet.

I am sorry but the reason she had loose skin was that she was overweight to start with!! I accept that the quicker the weight loss the less likely skin is to bounce back into shape but when I was just under 27 stone if I had lost it slowly would I have had a six pack??? I think not!!

Anyway really annoyed me as she blamed the diet for her body and not the fact that like me she stretched the skin in the first place.

:mad:

I have 'problems' with this programme too:(

Actually, I don't believe anything unless it's on the BBC...oh, except Coronation street :D

Hi Mike, i know what u mean, i have a friend who lost a lot of weight with ww. she still had a lot of loose skin, even though she lost it over 21/2 years.

Exactly!! That is my point....

Funny that on their diet another lady lost near 2 stone in the first month but apparently that was safe weight loss as she was so big !!

When it suits them large weight loss is good otherwise it isn't.

I shan't be tuning in again to that one....

Mike

Back