Diet drinks on refeed?.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by danmc, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. danmc

danmc Member

I'm just wondering which drinks we are allowed as the refeeding guide is a little vague. I've got a bottle of diet cherry coke in the fridge i've been drooling over for the past 5 weeks. I'm presuming diet drinks includes diet coke, coke zero, pepsi max etc. Am I right? are these allowed on the refeed?.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    dont quote me on it but im sure i read on the LT website that diet drinks were ok x

4. danmc

danmc Member

I hope so I love diet cherry coke and would love a glass with my first bit of solid food lol. I might leave it unitil I know for sure though.

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    yeah i would have you looked on the LT website cause thats where i read it x

6. eng123

eng123 Member

Diet:
    WW Core and Intuitive Eating
    I'm enjoying an ice cold diet cherry coke right now!:p

7. danmc

danmc Member

Are you refeeding too?, first day today desperate not to even put 1 pound back on lol.

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Yes Dan its says here in my LT leaflet "You may have milk in your tea and coffee,if required, and you can have diet drinks again"........ Enjoy fella!

9. danmc

danmc Member

Nice1 just had it now with a chicken breast absolutely brilliant. lipo has got to be the best diet bar non!!:D

10. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yeah you can have them but since being on LT i've totally gone off fizzy pop I can't stand the taste and the feeling of the bubbles etc so I still just drink water and decaff coffee with skimmed milk in.

I know we can have milk in tea or coffee but could we have a small glass of skimmed milk? I love the stuff and would like some to up the calcium with my meal.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.