diet drinks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samsmummy, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi fellow cd ers what diet drinks is safe to drink i mean i have been told that citric acid slows down w/l i mean if im allowed some fizzy diet juice this will help me stay on it .... and also is canderal sweetners ok to use with skimmed milk for my 2 cups of tea a day plz advise thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi,

Diet drinks, I think the official line is water and CD flavourings. I know at one time Coke zero was mentioned, but I am not sure that is official.

Are you sweeteners in tablet form? if so then that is ok, just not granules. I don't think you are allowed milk if you are SS, but you are on SS+.

I am sure a CDC will tell you if I am right or not.

I used to drink tea, but now have banana tetra in my coffee instead, lovely, even had it when not on CD. Give it a try.

4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi ive been drinking my tea with sweetener tablet form and i use skimmed milk but very little i only have two a day if that, i also have one glass of caffeine free sugar free coke a day and i know we re not ment to but like u really needed it and imy weight loss been ok but if it stops or slows down will stop it ashley xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.