Diet pt 2!

WeeDee

Silver Member
Hello everyone. My name is Pamela and today I have placed an order for 1 weeks worth of slim & save. I did Lipotrim last year and lost 3 stone. I came off in Nov and managed to maintain give or take a couple of lb's until about a month ago. Now I'm aware the Lb's are creeping back on and I don't want to end up back where I started last year so time to take it in hand now. I want to lose what I have gained and maybe another 2 stone. I'm not sure of my current weight but I'll assess the damage tomorrow and report back (I think I'm 180 which is 10 up from my lowest Lipotrim weight).

My life has got pretty hectic over the past couple of months and I think I've taken my eye off the ball hence the gain. I could make excuses about kids and work but at the end of the day it's me who is responsible for what I do or don't do so here I am.

I made many wonderful friends in the Lipotrim forum (lack of time has meant I can't keep up with them as much as I'd like to) and In particular Deezer who I know has joined you. It was Deezer who inspired me to give S&S a go.

So from tomorrow I will start with my left over shakes and then it's back on the road to ketosis. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I've tried and failed many times I'm the past months but hopefully a change in product is just what I need.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.

P xxx

Welcome hunni! :)

Nice to have you with us. :D

On a side note, its just occurred to me that I should maybe stop calling people hunni because it makes me hungry! lol!

Sorry, I waffled! I do that!

Thanks Ladies. I waffle too. Loads. I also rant a lot!!
I'm now looking forward to getting started dieting again (I must be a weirdo). Going to be a 12 for my birthday in may. That's my aim. So 2 months to ditch 2 stone. I've done it before, I CAN do it again.

good luck hun, you did it before and can do it again.
:D

Good morning everyone. Loving this forum already, you are a friendly bunch!
Off to visit a friend and her newborn today. Hope I don't get too broody. The two I've already got are enough of a handful lol.

My order has been dispatched and I'm excited to get started. I must be mad!

Have a great day everyone xx

I've been thinking about my goals. So far..........

Get through 1st 3 days
Get back to lowest Lipotrim weight (170)
Get to healthy BMI weight (154 I think)
See how I feel then and decide next plan of action.

I'm officially starting tomorrow too! My order arrived today (only ordered yesterday, amazing service). I'm excited. I feel like I have lots of food to fit in as we can have protein and veg. I'm desperate to get started and see the scales moving in the right direction again.
Currently looking through the diaries. You lot are inspirational and clearly love this diet. Hope I can do as well as you all have.

Helllloooo. Welcome and good luck for tomorrow. X

So far so good! Shake one down. Tuna, rocket and spring onions for lunch. 2 coffees with skimmed milk. Still got a bar and my spag bol and more salad if I want it. Just need to get back into the way of water water water and all is good!!

Love the spag bol over cauli.... But saying that I'm having it over roast mushroom tonight... I actually can't wait!!!

Saddo alert!!! HA!

Day one and still plodding on. Never made it this far when attempting my many Lipotrim restarts so feeling quite good. I still have one meal to have and have not been hungry once today. I'm praying my head is back in the right place. I think it might just be.

So had crispy choc shake for brekkie. Wasn't too keen but have another to try which I'm going to try hot. Lunch was a tuna salad, snack was a musli bar which was ok. On my 3rd coffee and got 2l of water down me so far. Dinner will be spam Bol and more salad.

I am loving the variety and don't feel like I'm on a diet at all yet. I am a happy gal lol!,

Back