Diet pt 2!

Tru I think you will be just fine on this diet. I'm on day 4 now and have managed with no problems or cravings. Being able to have the additional protein and veg has been key for me I think. So far I'm down 5lbs so I couldn't be happier.

I woke this morning feeling really refreshed. My daughter got me up before 7am and I didn't feel groggy or tired at all so I all the signs are there for full ketosis.

I have had a couple of dizzy spells this morning so just going to go and have my shake now and start on my water and that should sort that out.

I hope you all have a great day xxxx

Hey hun just catching up on ur diary, looks like ur doing great so far and in high spirits :D keep it up :) I also did LT and somehow managed to put it back on, but not this time :D Good luck xxx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun just catching up on ur diary, looks like ur doing great so far and in high spirits :D keep it up :) I also did LT and somehow managed to put it back on, but not this time :D Good luck xxx

Hi, thank you. I had so many false starts with LT that I can't believe I'm on day 4 on S&S. I gained 10lb after coming off LT in nov. I knew myself I was on the slippery slope so it's time to sort it out now. I'm thrilled that half of that gain is already gone. Another 5lb off before Wednesday would be amazing but realistically I'll be happy to be back to 170lb within two weeks of starting. That too would be pretty brilliant. Not looking forward to week 3 as I know from experience that typically a slow week but I am sure I've got the motivation to stick with it.

I have to say this is a lovely forum. You girls are so friendly. Thanks so much for the support so far. Xx

YAY glad alls well hun.....

The meals are ok arent they? Espesh with a load of veg... I add chilli flakes to the chilli.... More italian spices to te spag bol and make the cottage pie with bouillion!!! Its not bad at all x

Pam..I decided to give myself a fresh start. Not worrying over my past false starts just focusing on my new journey on the route to slimvil ;0) lol

I hope that I can stick to it and last the day as I haven't managed to do that on the restarts before. I'm taking baby steps all the way to the alter :0) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Hun, u can do it,
I love this diet and am finding it so easy to stick to as am not denying myself much.
As am a chocoholic, the choc Truffa bar one a night does the job for me.
Hope u enjoy this diet like I am Hun.
We will be slimmer come summer.
Xx

v12345 said:
Good luck Hun, u can do it,
I love this diet and am finding it so easy to stick to as am not denying myself much.
As am a chocoholic, the choc Truffa bar one a night does the job for me.
Hope u enjoy this diet like I am Hun.
We will be slimmer come summer.
Xx

I am going to get some of these bars in my next order as everyone raves about them. So glad you are enjoying the diet. It makes all the difference when doesn't feel like torture. Xx

Just wanted to say hi Pam!

i'll be following your diary with interest as you are one day ahead of me - you've already solved the mystery of why i was feeling so cold today :)

EvieT said:
Just wanted to say hi Pam!

i'll be following your diary with interest as you are one day ahead of me - you've already solved the mystery of why i was feeling so cold today :)

Lol, happy to help! Good luck with the diet, we can be diet buddies :eek:)

Hmm. Not too keen on the cottage pie. The texture didn't work for me. Going to try the chilli tomorrow night and hoping I like that. I tried the lemon yogurt and chocolate bar again and really enjoyed it this time. I also had the banana shake this morning and even the smell drove me nuts. It was amazing.

I'm placing my next order on Monday and think I'm going for the men's 5 pack 2 week option. So far I'm loving the caramel, banana and fruits shakes and the new spag Bol.

Still feeling pretty confident about being able to stick this out to goal. Fingers crossed.

Pam...I was the same with cottage pie tonight...was not what I expected. Trying the porridge tomorrow :0) and veg soup. So we shall see how they go...also I'm going to try that plan as well ;0)

Don't want to tempt fate but all good so far :0)) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wasnt keen on the cott pie at first but it has grown on me! I add herbs. garlic, lee and perrins and mushrooms and really like it now. Ignore how it looks, reminds me of baby food, but tastes fine and I do find it filling!
I add cinnamon to the porridge too to give it a bit more flavour!

Try adding chilli flakes to the chilli..... Sooooo nice!!!

Hehe!!!

Happy porridge day Tru!!!

HA!

Hey Deezer, believe me you'll be glad you did LT because everything else is a breeze after that. So when you see posts from people saying how difficult S&S is and you're finding it relatively easy you'll have LT to thank for that.

Thats very true... I believe if you can do LT you can take on the world!!!

With one hand behind your back!!!

And a blindfold!!!

X

Totally agree ladies. I also think because it's so strict it's impossible to get back on if you come off for a break. If you do LT you really do need to see It through to the end. Like you Dee, I am so happy to have found this diet. Day 5 now and no silly cravings as yet. Long may that continue.

I had a break when I was on LT (after being 100% for 4 months), did healthy eating for a while and then tried to go back onto LT to hit the last 2 stone. I caved after 2 weeks and it put me off trying another VLCD again for the next 6 years (during which time I gained most of the weight again). I'm totally loving S&S though and could easily see myself staying on this until I get to where I want to be, and I can also see myself doing it again in the future if I need to. I know we all say that we won't put the weight on again but at least I know that I have an option that works for me if I do.

Well done on the 5 days pamdev. It doesn't seem like a real VLCD after LT does it!

BordersGirl said:
I had a break when I was on LT (after being 100% for 4 months), did healthy eating for a while and then tried to go back onto LT to hit the last 2 stone. I caved after 2 weeks and it put me off trying another VLCD again for the next 6 years (during which time I gained most of the weight again). I'm totally loving S&S though and could easily see myself staying on this until I get to where I want to be, and I can also see myself doing it again in the future if I need to. I know we all say that we won't put the weight on again but at least I know that I have an option that works for me if I do.

Well done on the 5 days pamdev. It doesn't seem like a real VLCD after LT does it!

Thank you borders girl. Congratulation with your losses so far. I know what you mean about knowing you can use it in the future if needs be. I can see myself using it if I know I have a special event or holiday I want to look good for, if I need to.

Ive just had dinner. Roast chicken and veg. I had the full allowance and it seemed so much. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but seemed to be a huge portion. I'm enjoying finding out different ways to mix and match the meals and shakes. I ready does not feel like a diet at all.

I feel really satisfied and I still have a shake for later! Result!!!

Back