Diet pt 2!

Well done on your loss chick. That's brilliant. Xx

Sue Whittle said:
Hi. I started 5 days ago got over the hunger now But I haven't lost any weight. Don't know why. Stuck to it 100%

Is it TOTM? Have you been exercising too? There could be a number of reasons. Stick with it. If you have been 100% they have to go down sooner or later. It's the law!!!!

Deezer said:
Amazing!!! Well done chick... you deserve this hun!!! YAY!!! X

Thank you, it's just want I need at the moment. Got a christening and a 40th coming up and I want a lovely dress. This is just the motivation I need to keep me on track. How are you feeling? Has your day improved any? Xx

Hi Hun

I've been catching up on your diary, I too was an LT'er and s&s is like a holiday!!

It sounds like you are doing really well, well done on your loss xxx

Thank you, it's just want I need at the moment. Got a christening and a 40th coming up and I want a lovely dress. This is just the motivation I need to keep me on track. How are you feeling? Has your day improved any? Xx
I'm just being a hormonal whiny arse!!! Lol...

I'll be ok in a couple of days!!! Although i wanna eat eat EAT!!!! Lol....

Well done Pamdev - that's a great loss! Doesn't feel anywhere near as difficult as LT tho does it?

Woo hoo! well done on your great first week loss!

:talk017:

and it sounds like you have plenty to keep you motivated as well

Woohoo well done Pam :) so pleased for you ...omg how much more simple is this to stick to!!!!

And I can't get over how nice things taste....it doesn't feel like a punishment anymore.

Keep up the great work :) I've started today properly as my order has finally turned up :D woohoo x x x

Tough day diet wise today. Been 100% but up 1lb (daily weigher, always will be!). I'm thinking it could be down to one or a combination of 3 things. 1. Not enough water yesterday (my mouth was dry last night) 2. Maybe not been as careful with my veg as I should be (although struggling to see how a whole 1lb can be gained, although stranger things have happened. 3. TOTM. My cycle is to pot so it might be this but might now.

Today was the first day I didn't have a bar and I really missed it. So going to have a rethink how to structure my meals / shakes / bars.

Off to work soon to that will keep my mind off the diet for a while.

Pam...I think that structuring meals works best and it will help me in the long run with things. I was always a quick grabber rather than planning meals and perhaps preparing them so I could just heat them up when I was hungry.

I have to admit that I'm drinking more water and its keeping me feeling fuller...also the porridge is great for keeping the hunger pangs at bay ~lol~

You've done worse diets before and managed to keep it up ;) this should be easier now honey ...come on we can do this :) x x x

Well done you for getting through a tough day :)

I have to say i have a bar everyday - stops me feeling deprived LOL and now each evening i have a little routine where i go in the cupboard and get out my packs for the next day, deciding what i'm going to have for each meal. Sounds a bit sad but works for me :)

I'm sure by tomorrow that rogue pound will be banished to where it belongs!

I love having my bar in the evening!!!! Its like a little treat!!! I so look forward to it!!!

*saddo* (Again)

Good morning everyone. Well last night I came slightly off plan. My husband has been offered a new job which we are thrilled about so we had a wee celebration in the house and I did have a few glasses of bubbly and I absolutely enjoyed every one of them lol. Hubby ordered food in and I stuck to chicken tikka so feeling quite pleased with myself. Back on it 100% today with no guilt about last night which is a nice feeling

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Thats great news! You both must be super chuffed! :)

And many congratulations on the low carb food choice :)

Back