DIET QUOTES - ADD YOUR OWN (LIGHT HEARTED)

I can now see my feet
smilie_w.gif

If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush

The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook

No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office

I have gained and lost the same ten pounds so many times over and over again my cellulite must have déjà vu

It's not women's fault that diets don't work. It's not perversity of lack of willpower. God did this - in Her great wisdom.

The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day, you're off it.

I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people

My advice if you insist on slimming: Eat as much as you like - just don't swallow it

Forget about calories - everything makes thin people thinner, and fat people fatter

Back