Diet tart seeks long term partnership, JUDD are you my ONE???

jelly2010 said:
Soooo second DD didn't go entirely to plan
My hand fed my mouth a bag of crisps and a donut whilst my eyes weren't watching and my brain was disengaged doh!!
My down is now an ID
I think for me two DD in a row is not a good option. By this afternoon I was so hungry I would have eaten my own offspring
Weigh in tomorrow - I may be sad :-(

Jelly, here's a thought ... don't get weighed! Just carry on :D

P x

I would but i am scared NOT to weigh :-(
I've come over from vlcd and don't want to gain :'-(

jelly2010 said:
I would but i am scared NOT to weigh :-(
I've come over from vlcd and don't want to gain :'-(

Weighing or not weighing for a week WON'T stop you gaining, Jelly, but it might give you a bit of headspace to get properly in the zone?

The scales ruled me for years and years and I'm only now realising that it is only a number. If you stick to plan (long term) you'll be fine.

Hope this helps. If you do weigh in tomorrow, just don't let it spoil your day if the number isn't quite as you'd like ....

Onward and downwards :D

P x

Thanks P - will see if I can resist !
However I know if I have a gain it's all those up days in a row, and that's something I dont plan to do every week :)
And hey, I did enjoy every bit of those up day calories

jelly2010 said:
Thanks P - will see if I can resist !
However I know if I have a gain it's all those up days in a row, and that's something I dont plan to do every week :)
And hey, I did enjoy every bit of those up day calories

And that's the important bit :D. Keep us posted then, Jelly, we're all clinging to the same good ship Weightloss ;)

P x

Well as you said IF you gain at least you know why, Juddd does sometimes take a bit of getting used to working out what works for you and what doesn't thats why its a good idea to give it a full month by which time you should have a proper pattern going. Also just an aside if you are going to daily weigh you have to accept the ups and downs, the weight gains are only temp and are mostly food weight not fat regained so weigh just out of curiosity if you need to but the only weight that counts is your weekly official weigh in and it should be after a DD ;)

Sooooo after a long think I have decided to go back onto the exante to remove some more of the weight. I need to loose to much at the mo and since starting have lost 2lb. I know it's not about the numbers but in my head when I started this I wanted to be under 10 stone for Christmas. I don't think I can achieve this with JUDDD. So as a kick start I shall be dusting off my shakes and bars.

As a diet JUDDD is the way forward and I shall be returning to it in 4/6 weeks . So good luck in your weight loss ladies and see you soon xx

Sorry to hear that jelly. I have fleeting thoughts of going to vlcd for a quick fix, but then I look at my loses compared to bajoleth's. She's stayed consistently at juddd and lost over 20lbs. I've jumped on and off, took drastic steps and have somehow ended up 6lb heavier than the lowest I got on juddd!!

Slow and steady wins the race me thinks

16 lost : 51 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Sorry to hear that jelly. I have fleeting thoughts of going to vlcd for a quick fix, but then I look at my loses compared to bajoleth's. She's stayed consistently at juddd and lost over 20lbs. I've jumped on and off, took drastic steps and have somehow ended up 6lb heavier than the lowest I got on juddd!!

Slow and steady wins the race me thinks

16 lost : 51 to goal

Yeah I think I need to learn to settle with one diet too... Although what works for one may not work for all and I wish you all the best on exante :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I will be back !
And I will be on looking to see how well you are doing x

Day 3 on exante for me and am reaallllllyyyy missing JUDDDing:sigh: , lurking around the board looking at how well you are all doing.
Hopefully in a few weeks will have lost enough to be back JUDDDing with you all

Still keeping an eye on you all
16 days and back to JUDDD :)

16 days back on vlcd and I have cracked and decided to come back to the warm comfy arms if JUDDD.
Last weigh in on vlcd saw me lose 1.5lb which considering not eating anything it's just enough for me
So had a cooked breakfast this morning, chicken stir fry for dinner and yogurt for lunch with a glass of fresh OJ which was loverly. Planning on a hot chocolate later too

Day ending around 1445 cals - will this be ok for an up ?? :)

jelly2010 said:
16 days back on vlcd and I have cracked and decided to come back to the warm comfy arms if JUDDD.
Last weigh in on vlcd saw me lose 1.5lb which considering not eating anything it's just enough for me
So had a cooked breakfast this morning, chicken stir fry for dinner and yogurt for lunch with a glass of fresh OJ which was loverly. Planning on a hot chocolate later too

Day ending around 1445 cals - will this be ok for an up ?? :)

Gowan have a bit more, you know you want to ;) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ahhh seeing as you insist ...... Cookie 300 cals with my hot choccie later ;-)

Back