Diet to look good in denim shorts!!!

sarah1992

So after losing two stone on slimming world last year from January to June, I am back! I lost the weight for my cousins wedding and got down to 10st 7lbs, since August I have put on 6lbs so although not bad, not great either! I have eaten what I want since August and definitely did not hold back at Christmas! So my goal to lose a stone by August the third which is when I am going to Disney, Florida for 3 week. So I really want to look good this time walking around all the theme parks. So here is my diary for 6/01/2013: Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled, blueberries, glass of water, Lunch: 2 pieces of toast with extra lean ham, half teaspoon of extra light mayo and 1 babybell light, olives (2 syns) 4 quavers (no idea of syns so not bothering to count) Dinner: Noodles, grilled chicken and pak choi, bok choi, mini corn, asparagus, onions, beansprouts and peppers. Snacks: Toffee Muller light, Mini Fingers from cadburys (5syns) Apple, Strawberries.

Can anyone tell me if the SW HEX rules have changes, I am not subscribing online this time, just doing my diet from home. So how many HEX A and HEXB can I have and what sort of things are they? Wish I could remember lol. I'm doing EE by the way

EE is 1 hexa and one hexB per day. Have a look at the healthy extras forum for hex ideas.

Back