Diet to lose repulsion

Late dinner and bed. Bloody knackered. Who says all this eating right and exercising is good for you? ;) Night! X

livi said:
Late dinner and bed. Bloody knackered. Who says all this eating right and exercising is good for you? ;) Night! X

Night Hun. Hope I get some sleep with my little boy! New points tomorrow.. Yay x

Morning all! Hope you managed to sleep well. In a good mood as I eat my fruit salad this morning as I've sneaked on to the scales before Sunday and I'm 4lbs down ;) wooooo

livi said:
Morning all! Hope you managed to sleep well. In a good mood as I eat my fruit salad this morning as I've sneaked on to the scales before Sunday and I'm 4lbs down ;) wooooo

That's brilliant!! X

I'm very chuffed :) But not celebrating til Sunday and it's official lol! Saturday I'm going to go round the lake twice! BOY I know how to enjoy myself!! How are you guys doing? x

Hi Livi!

Welcome to the forum! I'm a fellow 24 year older and could do with support too :)

Sounds like you're doing really well so far, are you excited about Sunday?

I weigh in on wednesdays and am officially going to Slimming world but when I mess up by eating too many of the restricted snacks then I count old weight watcher's points (60 calories per point) instead!!- it might be sneaky but as long as I lose weight!

I also love walking, how many mins are you aiming for each day?

xxx

ps. how do you put a link to your diary as your signature? x

I found you! :) glad to see you're doing well. Well done on the walking, that's a big improvement from your first time! Look forward to hearing How you're getting on :) x

Hi Livi!

Welcome to the forum! I'm a fellow 24 year older and could do with support too :)

Sounds like you're doing really well so far, are you excited about Sunday?

I weigh in on wednesdays and am officially going to Slimming world but when I mess up by eating too many of the restricted snacks then I count old weight watcher's points (60 calories per point) instead!!- it might be sneaky but as long as I lose weight!

I also love walking, how many mins are you aiming for each day?

xxx

Hello! Thanks for joining me. 24 is the best age ;) If it works for you, it works. I went to sw for a while while I was doing the ww plan because I preferred the group! lol! I haven't set myself a time goal, more I need to get from a to b and monitoring the difference x

ps. how do you put a link to your diary as your signature? x
When you're in the edit signature section write what you want to call it (WL diary or whatever) then highlight it and click on the little world link tab and paste in your diary URL :)

Massive good luck to you livi! I'm just starting too and it's gonna be tough - but worth it! xx

Back