Dieting for Disney World 2014!

Went to Aldi today as I'd heard good things about it. Gotta say, it was very much like Lidl! But bought a few bits. Had moussaka for dinner again (6pp) and a lovely dessert - toffee mousse with banana (7pp) mmmmmm so nice! :)

Tomorrow we are going to ikea but hoping not too early as I want to do my workout first! :) just about to pay for our Disney holiday! No backing out! Just need to get the weight off now!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-437786285.jpg
    image-437786285.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 81
IT'S STATurday!!!!

Right.. I jumped on the scales at 9st 9 and a 1/4.... Then took my measurments and thought hmmm I'll pop back on them. So glad I did! It was 9st 8 and 3/4lbs! Kept going back on to make sure it wasn't a dud!

I've attached my measurements! I must say, I wasn't expecting any change in 4/5 days BUT I've lost a total of 2 and 1/4 inches from my body! Very pleased!! Especially as it was from my thighs which I NEVER lose from and my arms!

If I had any doubt whether t25 was a workout I would continue, today has removed all doubt! Off to ikea but will do my Cardio workout this afternoon and then tomorrow is stretch - then I'm all caught up ready for Week 2!

Do I wish I had lost more WEIGHT? Of course. But the fact it's showing on the measuring tape is evidence enough! And with how much I ACHE right now, i know my body is just turning that fat into fabulous muscles lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3394660751.jpg
    image-3394660751.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 73
personally i prefer lidl to aldi!! they are very much alike tho!
well done on the loss n measurements :) its obv payin off in one way or another!!
enjoy ikea x

Oh dear... In a spiral of disappointment and regret that I had a cake! But for 60p... How could I say no!? Damn IKEA prices!! Luckily it's Saturday and I have a week to make up for it!

Attachments

• image-1093100255.jpg
    image-1093100255.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 70
IT'S STATurday!!!!

Right.. I jumped on the scales at 9st 9 and a 1/4.... Then took my measurments and thought hmmm I'll pop back on them. So glad I did! It was 9st 8 and 3/4lbs! Kept going back on to make sure it wasn't a dud!

I've attached my measurements! I must say, I wasn't expecting any change in 4/5 days BUT I've lost a total of 2 and 1/4 inches from my body! Very pleased!! Especially as it was from my thighs which I NEVER lose from and my arms!

If I had any doubt whether t25 was a workout I would continue, today has removed all doubt! Off to ikea but will do my Cardio workout this afternoon and then tomorrow is stretch - then I'm all caught up ready for Week 2!

Do I wish I had lost more WEIGHT? Of course. But the fact it's showing on the measuring tape is evidence enough! And with how much I ACHE right now, i know my body is just turning that fat into fabulous muscles lol!

Its amazing how quickly T25 works! I feel it shocks the body and forces it to let go of the inches :p.

Well done!

Oh dear... In a spiral of disappointment and regret that I had a cake! But for 60p... How could I say no!? Damn IKEA prices!! Luckily it's Saturday and I have a week to make up for it!

As long as you enjoyed the cake :)

Bonkers I definitely agree there! I have muscles hurting where I didn't know they existed before!! Need to do cardio AND stretch today!

Going to make Diet Soda cupcakes today - saw the recipe online (always Americans come up with these brilliant ideas!!) where you use a cake mix and a diet soda (replacing eggs and milk), mix it, bake it, eat it!! It's only the points of the cake mix! Gonna give it ago but I am a terrible cook so even I could mess this up!

Actually feel okay about yesterday!! As you can see I only used 34pp!! So only 8pp of my weeklies! So really didn't cause much damage at all! image-1637927393.jpg

I do worry though that I feel hungry a lot more since starting T25 and wonder whether I should be logging activity points/eating more weeklies to compensate?

I do worry though that I feel hungry a lot more since starting T25 and wonder whether I should be logging activity points/eating more weeklies to compensate?

I don't know anything about WW so cant comment specifically about your plan.

From all the research I've done, ppl calorie counting eat back their exercise calories (or at least part of) as you are already consuming less cals and dont want to go too low...

I do Dukan and on the days I am hungry coz of heavy exercise (or just plain ol wanting to eat ( :17729:)) I just eat as much as I want from my allowed foods list and all is well with the world :D

Enjoy your cupcakes xx

Mmm fiancé made Gnocchi (with smoked cheese & chorizo!) image-2456155948.jpg Delicious!!

Definitely think I best eat a few more pp each day! Otherwise I'll just be hungry and might undo my hard work throughout the week!

I loved my Sunday Stretch :D 25 mins of stretching felt gooooo-ood!

Made Diet Cream Soda cupcakes - tastes lovely BUT I used an Asda Smartprice Sponge Cake Mix.... And it didn't really come out from my muffin cases so just had a top lol! Next time I best go for an actual cupcake mix next time. However... I'm not sure how to work out the points.

The nutritional info says "Typical Values as ovenbaked" which would make me assume that info includes the egg you need to add..... So really not sure! Still got 11pp left... So perhaps enough for a bagel and a yogurt :)

With INSET day looming tomorrow, I think I need to pick me up! :(

Finally someone who does interval running!! HIIT is the best thing you can do because of the after burn effect. Good luck on your goals and mid March!! Congrats.

Hi there
Thank you! I must admit, I haven't set foot on the treadmill in weeks!! BUT I have started Shaun T's Focus T25 Alpha workout! I love it and am seeing differences already (albeit very subtle ones!) it's a very high impact workout even for just 25mins! Once I'm used to it and how it fits into my schedule (working 12hr days isn't the best!) then hopefully I'll be able to throw in an interval run a few times a week too!

As for losing 12lbs by mid-march - I'd be so lucky! But as long as the inches are coming off (which they've started to) then who am I to kick myself :) thank you again :)

First day back at school - was only an INSET day and I'm knackered!!
Dressing up as Florence nightingale and my class dress up as famous people and we are interviewing each other (our topic is Journalism!)

Mum invited us for dinner so estimated pork/homemade wedges at 6pp and a fruit cocktail dessert (1pp for LF greek yog).

Bought some skinny choc rice cakes from Poundland omg soooo tasty! But 2pp a rice cake :( had 4 so far! But only 2pp over my daily!

Very impressed with myself though for actually doing T25 this evening about 7:30pm! Cardio too!! Let's see if I have the same energy tomorrow after an afternoon with the kids? :-/ will have to MAKE myself do it! Thing is I can't be arsed for the first 10mins then when it gets half way through it goes really quickly!!

Thinking of going to a WW meeting tomorrow 1) to weigh in as I have to do it 5 times a year after I get to goal and 2) to buy some WW propoints scales with £10 off. Not sure if they're worth it though for £30??

Subscribing!

Loving the sound of T25, but determined to finish my 30 day shred before starting anything else! And you have reminded me that today is day 7, so a good time to do a measurement check. Hopefully it will spur me on!

Subscribing! Loving the sound of T25, but determined to finish my 30 day shred before starting anything else! And you have reminded me that today is day 7, so a good time to do a measurement check. Hopefully it will spur me on!

Hi! Well done so far! Good luck with your measurments!

I managed to do my cardio yesterday but didn't leave school til gone 6 today and then hunted round 3 shops looking for a cheap 2014 diary.... Mission! Didn't get home til 7:30 and just had to eat!!! So now not only do I feel knackered but also very full.... Gonna give myself 30mins to see if I feel better to do my workout... Otherwise I might just stay 1 day behind and do two workouts on Saturday or Sunday again. Then again I might get a sudden burst of energy....

Dinner was lush! 12pp for the pizza! image-1715521190.jpg First day back at school, dressed as Florence Nightingale! That was an experience! It felt as if I hadn't had a week off.... So Tiring and still have 6 wks left til Easter hols!!

Hi! Well done so far! Good luck with your measurments!

I managed to do my cardio yesterday but didn't leave school til gone 6 today and then hunted round 3 shops looking for a cheap 2014 diary.... Mission! Didn't get home til 7:30 and just had to eat!!! So now not only do I feel knackered but also very full.... Gonna give myself 30mins to see if I feel better to do my workout... Otherwise I might just stay 1 day behind and do two workouts on Saturday or Sunday again. Then again I might get a sudden burst of energy....

Dinner was lush! 12pp for the pizza! View attachment 126586 First day back at school, dressed as Florence Nightingale! That was an experience! It felt as if I hadn't had a week off.... So Tiring and still have 6 wks left til Easter hols!!

that pizza looks so good!

did you manage to get your workout in last night?

No I was dead! But still didn't sleep til about midnight so equally tired again BUT I have got home now (unlike my 7:30 return last night) so will continue and just do one Saturday or an extra one Sunday :) no problem!

However sure I'm due on so I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight...and fruit does not rate high on the pecking order compared to pastries, carbs and chocolate! Joy! Just need to workout and stay away from the food!! :)

Did Wednesdays workout today and will do Tuesday either saturday or Sunday this week! Love doing Speed 1.0 :)

So happy it's Thursday tomorrow! Got a new club I'm running after school - ICT/karaoke!! Yes it's gonna be as awesome as it sounds! :)

Went to WW tonight - weighed in at 9st 11.5lbs (0.5lbs over my goal weight) so still a gold member at least :)

very frustrating that my weight has gone back up so much the last 2 weeks!! I want to put it down to exercise and maybe being due on... But definitely makes it more difficult to see differences!

I feel my belly is more... Wrinkly... But Fiancé thinks it's cos I'm losing weight! Hope that the exercise will start toning it :) looking forward to STATurday and hope my measurements will ateast show I've been working hard!!

Actually did my workout today - Cardio - even though it was gone 7pm!! But worth it!! Especially with my delicious dinner (10pp)
image-1900042035.jpg

So glad we have less than a day to go until the weekend :)

Aww no... Double Friday became Nothing Friday! But I have had a loooong week and will be doing Friday on Saturday (after my STATurday) and then my missed Tuesday workout on Sunday before Stretch! I know it will affect my measurements this week but I'm also due on (feel like I've been saying this for ages now that someone dropped the *p* word on me earlier! Doubtful but body is just unpredictable!) My weight hasn't been good but I hope my measurements have gone down a it more.

as mentioned, it's been a loooooong week! Very long! So glad to have a weekend... Although just found out our house cat has fleas :( caught perhaps from my mums cat who has fleas (and we didn't even know!!) so will be a trip to the vet for my baby tomorrow image-753165364.jpg

I had chicken courgette stir fry for dinner so had lots of points left... Treated myself to this --->>>
image-1587363470.jpg
Mmmmmmmmmmmm 5pp!!

Went and watched Non-Stop at the cinema! Hoping to see either Book Thief or Ride-Along tomorrow too :) love a cinema card!! It's the only thing to stop me from eating hahaha!!

image-3940774508.jpg

My March Goals!
I have to take my cat the the vet today for the first ever time... He has *whisper* fleas.... Probably inherited for my mums cat who we also discovered yesterday has fleas which is why he has lost fur (though the last vet didn't notice hmmm) So just a check up and a pill should do it!

Then it's back home for workout 1/2 and 2/2 (think it's Total Body Circuit and Ab Intervals!)

Off to the cinema again tonight so will need to plan a nice filling meal for myself :) maybe chicken burger again?

Aww so proud of my kitty at the vets today! Apart from some fleas, he's healthy! So got some drops and should be okay in 24hrs!

Diet: So far I've eaten:
X2 bananas
X1 orange
WW bagel (4pp) and philidelphia lightest
X2 bbq snack a jacks (2pp)
Some roasted peppers and lettuce with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar

So 20pp left to play with today...... The possibilities are endless!

Exercise: So... I did Total Body Circuit and Ab Intervals.... Why it felt like id never exercised in my life I don't know! Really kicked my butt today! Hate TBC and in the last week you do it 3 TIMES!! Madness!! I think it was due to 1) not enough sleep and 2) me skipping any exercise yday!

Definitely need to make it my priority even more next week!

Well I've nearly completed 2 weeks worth - pretty annoyed that my weight has plateaued (after increasing!) and my measurements haven't changed since last week... Can't even see much difference in the pics after 2 weeks...

image-1780002919.jpg

image-3864545333.jpg

image-885440770.jpg

Think I might leave measuring and weighing etc until after week 4 or 5 as I am only depressing myself further by putting the work in and seeing no results! But I'm like a kid at Xmas with my scales, dying to know what I weigh each day! Bad!!

Did also clean most of the house earlier so a nice dinner is certainly earned! Need to do my marking (English and writing) but I'm feeling quite tired now and need to pick fiancé up in 10 mins so looks like that'll be left til Sunday! X

Back