Dieting for Disney World 2014!

Thanks Shez! Well last night went out for a colleagues leaving party - went to Brighton for pasta (yum!) and had LOTS of alcohol and mixed my drinks (bad mistake!)

Worst part? Waking up this morning and eating my fiancés left over dominoes pizza!! Even know that I am going to a Fayre & Square for dinner this afternoon!! Beast!

Going to get back on WW tomorrow and T25 on Monday! I have 1 more week at school - 3 people are leaving and there's a birthday so there's gonna be LOTS of cakes and naughty treats! But I will just have to stop myself.... My weight this morning (after some pizza lol) was 9st 12! Which would mean I've undone ALL my work from the past 2 months!! Just need to get back on the horse... No point in moaning and then repeating the same mistakes!! I wish complaining burned calories haha!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This picture got over 30 likes on my Facebook.... Guess you never realise how far you've come until you step back and look at where you started from! View attachment 130791

Woweeeee! You look great!

Thanks Shez! Well last night went out for a colleagues leaving party - went to Brighton for pasta (yum!) and had LOTS of alcohol and mixed my drinks (bad mistake!)

Worst part? Waking up this morning and eating my fiancés left over dominoes pizza!! Even know that I am going to a Fayre & Square for dinner this afternoon!! Beast!

Going to get back on WW tomorrow and T25 on Monday! I have 1 more week at school - 3 people are leaving and there's a birthday so there's gonna be LOTS of cakes and naughty treats! But I will just have to stop myself.... My weight this morning (after some pizza lol) was 9st 12! Which would mean I've undone ALL my work from the past 2 months!! Just need to get back on the horse... No point in moaning and then repeating the same mistakes!! I wish complaining burned calories haha!

And some of that gain will be water weight...

Maybe do one week of Alpha to get back in the zone before moving on to Beta? Thats what I did when I had to take a break ...

Hope you having a great weekend xx

Yeah thanks bonkers :) think it's just the "getting back into it" that is worrying me although since doing 4 weeks of it I do feel better but definitely feel lethargic, bloated, fat! And just horrible at the moment so will plan my meals out for the rest of the week and start exercising tomorrow :) think I'm going to Longleat Safari park next weekend so will pack a WW friendly lunch and use new set of weeklies for dinner.... Failing to prepare is preparing to fail and all that!!

Oh and avoiding all the cakes due to be at school this week!!

Stuffed my face today.... Probably because I wasn't do anything apart from some school work and watching Prison Break and fiancé wasn't here either! However I'm hoping it's now out my system ready for 17 weeks of super good-ness!!!

Even set my alarm for 5:30 hoping to get up and do Focus T25 Cardio..... Never done it early in the morning before school but here goes nothing... If I get used to it then maybe it'll be easier to fit it in more days a week as I find with a loooooong day at school then marking on top I'm knackered by "work out time" in the evening. However im a rubbish sleeper - takes me ages to get to sleep then I don't wanna get up at 7am let alone half 5! If i don't get up then I'll just have to do it tomorrow night but I'm trying at least x

Did you wake up and workout?

I find it easier to do it in the morning (I know I don't get up as early as you) but there's always some excuse for not getting it done in the evening. And the energy and sense of accomplishment after a morning workout beats evening every time!

Did you wake up and workout? I find it easier to do it in the morning (I know I don't get up as early as you) but there's always some excuse for not getting it done in the evening. And the energy and sense of accomplishment after a morning workout beats evening every time!

Haha my 5:30am alarm came... And went! even my 6:00am alarm disappeared... But I DID get back from work after 6pm and did my workout. Maybe with it being light out now, it's more misleading and evening workouts won't be too bad. I did do it for 4 weeks after all... But luckily it's only 1 more week til Easter hols so might do 2 weeks Alpha then move on to Beta in the last week of holidays so that I have enough time to get into it! Plus means I DO do it first thing before anything else that day (just a later wake up time lol)

Hiya, sounds like you are doing great at getting back on track with exercise! How's the food going?

I always prefer evening, even if I end up doing it at 11pm. I can always go to sleep with that sense of accomplishment! There is simply no way I can drag my ass out of bed before 7am.

haha :) sounds like ur doin well!!
i cannot actually wait to break up for easter!!! well deserved break is needed!!
i also find it hard to exercise and see it as more of a chore "/ i would never get up earlier than necessary to work out!!!! n after work i just feel drained and actually look forward to a couple of hours relaxin after dinner is cooked, washed up, done tomorrows lunch etc..before bed again!!!

Well I didn't even fall off the wagon this time, I think I took a run and jump lol! Pizza.... mcflurry.... KFC.... And 2 people left work so brought in enough cakes and donuts to feed the 5000!! But with 16 weeks to go and hopefully no other hurdles (ie courses, birthdays, anniversarys, people leaving work) I should stick to plan!

It's frustrating how expensive it is I think... Spent £40 in tesco yesterday will go to Asda today for some fresh food! Not great when saving for a holiday!

I'm also going to use some of my weeklies every day to get into the habit. My weight has gone back to 9st 12.5lbs. Damn. But i will continue T25 Alpha and hope to get back on track! Disney is ever more in sight and I will need to just keep focusing on it! Will even make my bikini my screen saver so I know what I'm doing this all for!!

Argh just wrote a whole post and it got deleted! Anyway....

Went to costco today and bulked up on a few things:
image-3620477175.jpg
image-2113826386.jpg
Bargains well, a £2 saving on em each overall haha!
Also bought some mini bagels 2pp each.

Went to a Morrisons up near Costco too and found these to have with my PB2:
image-3458980213.jpg

Sat and tried to do my nails tonight - epic fail! Wish I had better varnish, a steadier hand AND patience to let it dry first!!
image-526875336.jpg

So tomorrow will consist of... I dunno... Maybe start writing some reports? Marking? Watching Dance Moms? Either way it will start with Day. 3/25 of T25!

Oooooh also I had half a chicken bake! 12pp! Still a lot but couldn't go there and NOT eat any :)

Hi bugsbunny

Glad you back and on Day 4 of T25 now! Go you!!!

Thanks Bonkers! Day 3 completed (did Abs instead of TBC) so tomorrow I'll do TBC.

Starting Bootea Tea Detox for the next 14 days:
image-3844003918.jpg

hoping it will help aid weightloss, reduce bloating, help my skin... Basically do what it says on the tin! There's an eating plan suggested which excludes coffee, booze and meat. However I'm just gonna stick to WW which, in itself, is a calorie controlled diet BUT make some wiser choices: less chocolate, only lean meats, no fizzy drinks! So just tea (1-2 times a day) and water. Tbh by not drinking diet Pepsi for 14 days should be enough to make a change haha!

Non-scale victory today:
My size 10 dress from asda felt too big so found a size 8 instead. Only £5 in the sale!

image-235111884.jpg
So pleased!

Ummm what else... Nope just enjoying my time off school! Have yet to do ANY school work since Monday! But fiancé is on Standby again tomorrow so if he gets called ill do it when he's not here.... Or watch prison break! Oh I do LOVE prison break!!

My gosh you are tiny!!!

And I could never get into Prison Break :confused: - or Lost for that matter ...

Hope you having a great day today xx

My gosh you are tiny!!! And I could never get into Prison Break :confused: - or Lost for that matter ... Hope you having a great day today xx

Aww thanks - think the pic is misleading lol!
Oh Lost I can't get into but I LOVE prison break... Watched it all before but watching it again and realising that I actually don't remember much of it! Nearly only to season 3 now! Dexter was a good, addictive show! OH and I are getting into Breaking Bad but it's harder to wanna watch tbh!

My night bootea was fine... Was worried about the "laxative" element but tbh it was fine. Had granola for breakfast. Bloomin love granola!! (5pp)
image-3352039356.jpg

Fiancé is on standby this month which sucks but today's one ends at midday and then starts again at 5am tomorrow. No call yet.... So fingers crossed! Might go and get the car washed and weather is lush might suggest a walk around the local park :D

So after staying on track (albeit using a few weeklies here and there) and doing T25 every day since Monday and doing Bootea Detox since Wednesday AND being my TOTM... I've lost.... 1lb!

Now at first I was like "seriously, only 1lb?!" But then I remembered that THIS is 1lb of fat:image-1187767646.jpg

Haha so if I've lost THAT, then I'm not doing too badly!

On Monday it'll be 15 weeks exactly until DisneyWorld so if I keep losing 1lb a week then I would achieve my goal by the start of July giving me a few extra weights to continue toning up or a few extra weeks to give my body time to lose the weight in case I have any off weeks!

My problem is sticking to it! But I think now I have a clear goal and time scale, if I don't stick to it I'm just cheating myself out of the body I've always wanted!!

T25 Lower Focus & Stretch to do today as going to Longleat tomorrow (a day out with my sister, nephews and bag of pastry, chocs and donuts are the WORST temptation so will pack a healthy WW friendly lunch and snacks for myself!! And keep thinking about my bikini and my pebbles.)
image-2632278296.jpg
1 pebble = 0.5lbs

I have 25 pebbles to lose (well, 23 now :D) and will keep them by my TV, in my sight to help motivate me not to eat junk in front of the TV!

Off to have my Bootea (by the way I've lost 1.5 inches from hips/stomach and 1inch from waist since Weds!) a healthy breakfast (thinking something with egg) and do lower focus. Also need to tidy up the house before my mother visits me :)

Hey bugs... looks like the tea and T are working for you... that a great inch loss!

How was your weekend? Did you get your T25 workouts in?

Thanks Bonkers I did Lower Focus AND Stretch on Saturday then spent about 6hrs walking around Longleat with my mum and nephews :) unfortunately while I did try to stick to my points yesterday, I was enticed by my nephews pick n mix, mini Swiss roll, half a hot cross bun and some skittles BUT tbh had hardly anything compared to what was on offer (Pringles, ice cream, donuts, cakes, wraps!) and had a mcdonalds chicken wrap and small fries for dinner. Totally about 43pp yesterday but if you can't eat on a day out with the family then when can you? I'm definitely starting to get stressed about food again... And I don't want that! Otherwise I won't be able to sustain this for 15 more weeks! So need to just calm down and carry on doing my best. And hope my best is good enough rather than stressing myself out over every single point!

This was me Wednesday vs yesterday (4 days):
image-1464357127.jpg

Definitely need a tan based on the lighting in the 2nd pic lol!

Also measured this morning and I've lost 2.5" from my stomach/hips and 1.5" from my waist since Wednesday! Whether it's the tea, the exercise, the diet, the fact I'm coming to the end of my TOTM or a combination of them all, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad something is happening!!

Bought a size 10 dress from the vintage charity shop today too! Love it! It fit like a glove and doesn't even stretch! Hoorah!

Had 20pp (I think) for breakfast/lunch today at Harvester!
image-1548408044.jpg

Am gutted that the nutritional info is still unavailable on their website. So not good enough! So had to estimate that at 580kcal that my goats cheese & broccoli pasta was about 15pp and estimated 1 bowl of salad (that was all veg except 2tbsp red devil sauce, about 10 pieces of pasta and 3 bits of potato) was 5pp. That gives me only 6pp for dinner and snacks tonight but luckily it's 6pm now so might have a 0pp vegetable curry and save my points for some snacks a bit later.

Bought my cat a harness today. He's a house cat in a flat... But thought he'd like to visit the communal garden every so often:
image-774578259.jpg
We were right. However now he's meowing to get out more! Uh oh.

Gutted that in 1 week I'll be back to school. This fortnight is flying by! It's a pain as I wanna just enjoy the week but know I have tonnes of work to finish at school too!

Seriously - I do not want to look at another pic of you (just kidding :p) ... You are amazing!

Cat harness - I have I have!!! My big boy Bonkers loved it! None of the others have taken to it...

Is that your putty cat playing dead or enjoying the outdoors? Isnt it funny when you first put it on and they just go limp... :8855:

Back