Dieting for disney

Monday 2nd may- at work again!!!
A- cheese
B- alpen light
Breakfast- hot water and lemon juice.
Dinner -ham, rice, apple, lettuce, tomato, carrot, celery, onion, cucumber, salad cream.
Tea- mum made sw friendly shepherds pie- apart from the cheese that was my A and syns, with cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.
Supper alpen light, choc truffle.
Syns- salad cream-2, cheese-4, choc-3. Total 9. weekly 56.5/75.

12 whole days totally on plan!!!!

Tues 3rd may. Day 13
A- low fat cheese-40g
B-alpen light.

B-hot water and lemon.
S-alpen light and 2 clementines.
D- lean bacon, 2 eggs, frylighted potato cubes, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms- a yummy frylighted fryup!!!! Plum.
T-big salad with jacket potato, chilli and 65g l f cheese.
S-bag of wotsits whilst watching cooking programme!! Choc truffle.
Syns-25g cheese-4, wotsits-4.5, choc-3. Total 11.5. Weekly 69/90.

He he, I also find it quite difficult to stop trying out the scale once in a while ;)

Well done for sticking to the diet - that is a great weight-loss so fare! Congrats :0clapper:

i weigh in on a fri too :) Your food sounds yummy hun xxx

Weds 4th may.
A- milk.
B- alpen light.

B- hot water, clementine.
D- ham salad with apple and rice- a ridiculously large plateful!! salad cream.
T- lamb steak cooked with garlic, soy sauce and Worcester sauce with lemon couscous, roasted carrots and bns and an enormous dish of roast red onion, courgette, orange pepper and mushrooms with yet more garlic- patients are going to hate me tomorrow!!!
S- milky coffee and Jaffa alpen light. Choc truffle.
Syns- salad cream-3, couscous think its 1 for half the pack but going with 2 just in case. Choc-3 Total 8. Weekly 77/105. Average of 11 a day which is great and allows for mistakes or for if I need to have something I really shouldn't.
Wont weigh tomorrow and treat tomorrow as a one off day and start week 3 on Friday. I'm planning an SP day tomorrow- fruit and alpen for breakfast. Ham and egg sald for dinner and Bolognese with BNS spaghetti and cheese and side salad- hopefully another alpen for supper. I'm not very good at SP so we'll see how I do.
Possibly TMI but I don't think a whole big onion, a whole pepper and a whole courgette were a good idea for tea- they haven't half caused a lot of wind!!!!!!

Thurs 5th May. Day 15!!!
SP.
A- milk
B- alpen light.
B- hot water and lemon. Ham. Melon.
D- ham, 2 boiled eggs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, celery, onion, salad cream.
T- was to be Bolognese on bns spaghetti but I had no Bolognese in the freezer when I got home from work so I had a big bowl of chilli with salad.
S- milky coffee, alpen light, choc truffle.
Syns- salad cream 2.5, choc-3. Total 5.5.

Just weighed- 13- 9 & 3/4 so 2 and 3/4 off this week!! Happy with that!!
Off out for breakfast- MUST have the small breakfast and the wm toast WITHOUT butter!!!
Thinking tuna mayo jacket and salad for tea.

Well done hun fab loss xxx

Thanks Jules!!x

Well despite my sticking to my plan at breakfast Friday turned into a disaster. I should have just ha tea but had coffee instead and by 3pm I got dithery from the caffeine and had to stuff my face to get rid of them!!! I'm not good with caffeine and always have caffeine free whenever I can and the very little caffeine I've been having in my daily chocolate truffle obviously meant that I was really affected by it. Stupid mistake to make that won't be happening again!!
So I'm writing all my extra syns off for Friday as I'll never claw them back and counting my planned breakfast and my truffle.

Sat 7th May.
A- milk/cheese
B- ooh I forgot to have.
B- hot water and lemon.
D- frylighted bacon, eggs, mushrooms, potatoes, tomatoes, beans.
T- roast chicken at mums- roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, parsnip, red cabbage, cauliflower cheese.
S-choc truffle.
Syns- sauce-4, gravy-4, stuffing-4, choc-3. Total 15. Weekly 33/30.

Back