DIETING QUEEN's WEEK2 WI=1lb down!!! Sorry for the late post x

well I have just been out for a lovely three course meal.... came back not pogged.... lol but felt it wasnt worth the points used... i'd much rather eat the wholesome, filling food i've been eating the last few days for loads less points x x x End of Day5... I'm just catching up with water, dont seem to have had that much today x than is bed time x

Well done so far! You are doing really well.

Morning Hun,your doing so well so far i am very pleased for you,sounds like you have had a great weekend.
Good luck for your wi is this on Tuesday? xx

Well done so far! You are doing really well.

thanks lea x

Morning Hun,your doing so well so far i am very pleased for you,sounds like you have had a great weekend.
Good luck for your wi is this on Tuesday? xx

doing good so far just gonna have porridge n toast!

My Weigh in is Wednesday lunchtime x

nas x

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for a week or so, and started WW on Wednesday so Day three today.... i have lost most of my weight on CD/LL just onto the last 10% :)

I have posted once or twice so thought i better introduce myself... I do have a diary in the members section, your welcome to check it out x i'll use this for my WW queries.

I am on 19 points a day, and all is going well so far x

Nas x

A belated welcome Nas! Best of luck on your ww journey! Congratulations on getting to the last 10%! You must be so pleased! xx

You must post how you do at wi as i get all excited knowing how all my friends on here are doing! Sad i no :)

Yeah lol.... course i will.... the positive support from ya all will keep me going x

A belated welcome Nas! Best of luck on your ww journey! Congratulations on getting to the last 10%! You must be so pleased! xx

Thanks Emma, it does feel great to get towards the end x

Nas x

Hi there! reading your post with interest, even tho I have way way more weight to lose!!

I did LL, lost 8stone, regained a bit, tried CD blah blah blah, now I am 4 stone heavier than I was when I left LL!! Sob sob!! I am not sure I will ever make the 10st 10lb I should be, but even if I can get to the 12 stone I was at my lightest I will be so much happier.

I am really interested as we started WW on the same day. My first WI is Weds at 6.30!! I am really quite excited about it as it seems odd to eat and lose weight.....after all those vlcds!! LOL!!

Anyway, sorry I am waffling, just really wanted to wish you good luck for the last leg of your journey and hope you have a skinny Christmas!!

Hi there! reading your post with interest, even tho I have way way more weight to lose!!

I did LL, lost 8stone, regained a bit, tried CD blah blah blah, now I am 4 stone heavier than I was when I left LL!! Sob sob!! I am not sure I will ever make the 10st 10lb I should be, but even if I can get to the 12 stone I was at my lightest I will be so much happier.

I am really interested as we started WW on the same day. My first WI is Weds at 6.30!! I am really quite excited about it as it seems odd to eat and lose weight.....after all those vlcds!! LOL!!

Anyway, sorry I am waffling, just really wanted to wish you good luck for the last leg of your journey and hope you have a skinny Christmas!!

Hi Sez,

well during my recent CD experience i did 810... so had been eating, hence y it took long!!! I thought it was going to be hard to eat... lol cos of the LL/CD... but actually i've found it quite easy!!!!:p:p ha ha x prolly cos i havent SS's for 2 years!!!

Good luck for your WI... mine is at 12 lunchtime tomorrow x... don't know how it will go... cos chucked the scales out till i buy new ones!!! so watch this space x

Good Morning Nas,
How was your day yesterday?My wi tonight and then your tomorrow good luck and have a great day xx

Yesterday i had a day when i had the munchies.... ate loads of snacks.... just went over my points by 1.... but i did do Kick Boxing 1hr = 8 points.... so that balances it out... plus i had 2 points left from earlier in week!!!

Good luck for tonight!!!!! Gosh I'm actually nervous for tomorrow... but what matters is i feel good about myself and healthy... so thats what counts x

Good luck with your WI tomorrow! Mine is tomorrow too (supposed to be today but has had to be changed) :) xxx

Good luck Wannabe.... i'm sure you'll do great x

Yes I just realised that myself! I'm off work with strategic flu and can't keep track of the days!

In that case, could you please tell me it is Friday not Tuesday just to keep me sane:D.

I promise to believe you!!! x

Thanks for the luck! I need it for some reason i am worrying about going tonight ! Its becasue i no i have not wrote it done,let us no for tommorrow hun xx

Well if ya still not 100% Karen.... you'll have to call your boss!!!!

LOl emma stop wishing the time away!!!! :) x

Gemma You'll be fine... dont u use esource? x

I haven't done it myself but you can put your foods in and it keeps track of your points. More than that I can't help you with I'm afraid.

Back